Under The Influence

Kate snuggled down into the mattress with a small smile on her face. She liked to believe that perhaps she had broken down one of his walls tonight, but perhaps it was the other way around. There was some sort of mutual understanding between them now, like they were bound to one another, one being now. It was a feeling that Kate wasn't used to but she imagined it had something to do with being dominated that way. Tonight, he had claimed her as his own. She was his now, body, mind and spirit.

The next morning Kate woke earlier than Kestreel, and she abandoned him for the shower. His cum had gotten on her breasts and in her hair, and she definitely needed to scrub down. Her clit was still swollen from the previous night, and she blushed a little bit at that. No one had aroused her as Kestreel did, but he had acted very different around her. He was rough but careful, showing little mercy and doing what he liked. Luckily, what he liked pleased the young girl, as well.
She slipped the soap between her legs and lathered up her hair, and smiled slightly to herself when she heard the bathroom door open. Kestreel's strong figure could be seen through the translucent curtain, and Kate continued to smirk, rinsing the soap from her hair.

Kestreel entered into the shower with Kate, saying as few words as usual. "Taking a shower without me?" Again, for someone who didn't knew him, that sounded like a serious question, but far from that, it was more of a teasing. The same amount of teasing his hands began to do as his fingers got playful with her breasts, teasing her nipples as his hardened lips kissed her neck.

As his mouth made his way to her right earlobe, his morning wood rubbed against her ass, while he kept teasing her from behind, now running her hands over her chest and getting to her clit in no time. "Someone should take care of this." Muttered him under the constant stream of water as he used his hands to slip his hard member between her legs and rubbing the tip of it against her pussy.

Kate gasped out softly as he rubbed his cock against her lips, teasing her and testing the waters. The stream of water was steady against them, and it slipped down their bodies, making the moment all the more hot and sensual. He was a wonder at teasing and slipped just the large head of him against her opening, pushing inside before withdrawing immediately. Kate whimpered slightly and closed her eyes, willing him to enter her.

When he finally did, she cried out and braced her hands against the wall of the shower. He began to pound into her immediately, his cock hitting that spot deep inside of her again.
Kate grabbed a handful of her new body wash and rubbed it against the nest of curls between her thighs, finding her clit easily and beginning to roughly rub at it. She cried out in pleasure, closing her eyes and resting her head against the tile. Kestreel's hands were close behind hers and he brushed her away, beginning to rub the sensitive nub, forcing it to pop out and come to attention.

"Oh fuck, yes... yes...," the young woman cried out as he took her without mercy. He wasn't slow or careful anymore, just took her roughly, his fingers continuing to stimulate her throbbing clit and his cock pounding deep inside of her.

After a few minutes, just as Kate began to feel herself need to cum, Kestreel pulled away. He slipped his hands along her body, and she did the same, squirming some more of the body wash into her fingers and washing it all the way down his hardened muscles. It bubbled and rippled over the grooves and raised muscles, and Kate watched it for a moment, eyes trailing down to the apex of his thighs where his manhood still stood at attention.

Smiling sheepishly, Kate grabbed her razor from the edge of the tub. "I tried to give you the hint before, but since you're not the greatest at giving me straightforward answers, maybe you'd like to do the honours yourself and make me as you'd like."

Kestreel grabbed the razor and gently caressed her pubic hair, Touching it, feeling it, eventually sleeping one playful finger inside her pussy. Looking at her again, he dismissed the idea of shaving her and tossed the razor into the sink of the bathroom. That pretty much said he liked it natural, the way it should be, and the way he decided it would be. A few more pounds in her curves and she will be perfect, thought him as his eyes lustfully ran all over her body, as always, ending up in her eyes.

Staring at her, he pinned her down against the wall, her back touching the cold tiles of the shower. Grabbing her wrists and pulling them over her head, he got even closer to her and drove his cock against towards her lovingly hairy entrance. Making a small trick, he managed to get inside of her pussy without having to release her wrists, keeping them so high he forced her to be tiptoed as he resumed his now rough fuck.

Since he knew her better now, and she seemed to enjoy it too, he wasn't as careful as last night when it came to penetrate her. Kestreel knew what to 'hit' inside her to make he shiver in pleasure, and he did enjoyed the roughness and speed of the almost rape rhythm he was delivering without too much effort. Besides, mildly torturing her like that made his cock even harder.

The restraint only made Kate hotter and more needy. There was something about being helpless and barely able to touch the bottom of the shower that made her ever wetter and hotter than anything. She closed her eyes as his rough hands help her up, stretching her body upwards and forcing her to elongate a bit. She whimpered, both in pleasure and in pain, and then moaned out loudly at he entered her.

His cock was so large that she had to get used to it each time he entered her. Once more he filled her to the brim, hitting her cervix and causing her to moan out his name. Their bodies were slippery with soap and water, and as it cascaded down to their groins, it only made it easier for Kestreel to slip inside of her with more ease. Kate supposed she could take all the help she could get, considering how large he was in length and girth.

Naturally, it didn't take long for Kate's climax to build again. She screamed and tipped her head back against the tile, closing her eyes and feeling her body convulsing. She hadn't thought it could be possible for her experience an orgasm stronger than last night, but the heat of the shower and his hardness drove her higher into the clouds. Who needed shooting up when she had his cock? He brought her to heights that Kate had never experienced.
Her toes curled as she came, momentarily pulling her feet off the floor, and for a few seconds the only thing keeping her suspended in the air was Kestkreel's hands clasped around her wrists. She cried out again as he began to slow his pace, allowing his cock to touch every inch of her.

Kate's eyes finally opened again and the tear ran down her face, her gaze searching his with lust and need, "oh fuck..."

Kestreel slowly let her grip in her wrist go, allowing her to finally be able to touch the ground firmly. His eyes met her eyes, but he didn't looked away, he simply let his cock resting deep inside of her and gently put aside her hair. In the middle of such lovingly instant, their two bodies soaked under the water of the shower, his hands holding her trembling hips, their breaths so close they could be felt in each other skins. Just in that precise moment Kestreel got his lips close to her lips and kissed her slowly, leaving enough time for his mouth to taste hers, gently slipping his tongue into her mouth and inviting her tongue to dance.

A soft kiss that quickly became a passionate one, a master showing how much he cared about his slave, a veteran lover showing the young girl the pleasures of such a simple act like a kiss was. After a few minutes of slow and fiery kissing, Kestreel parted his lips from her lips and looked at her again. "Finnish me off, babe." muttered him running one of his fingers across her lips.

It wasn't until his mouth found hers that Kate realized they hadn't even kissed yet. Somehow they had managed to keep their mouths away from one another last night, the only contact she had was to his awaiting cock. Fire spread through her as he searched her mouth with his tongue, twisting and licking and pressing it all the right places. Clearly Kastreel had practice with the art of pleasing a woman, and Kate felt herself getting wet all over again. So this was what she had been missing all this time - true pleasure and domination, a release like no other.

She obeyed him easily, dropping to her knees underneath the shower stream and immediately wrapping her lips around his cock. He was pulsating already, his body begging for release. Kate took as much as she could of him in her mouth; he was very large, though, and she had to wrap her hands around the base of him to cover him coverly. Her bubblegum tongue swirled around his tip as she bobbed her head up and down, his moans and groans of pleasure egging her on. She wanted so badly to please him, to thank him for what he had done to her. She was getting wet again just thinking about it.

As she felt him growing closer to his climax, Kate began to hum, creating a vibration all around Kestreel's hard cock. It pulsated inside of her mouth and she continued to hum, flicking her tongue over the tip and meeting his gaze with her own. Fuck, he was amazing. What more in a master could she ask for? She nearly wanted to kiss his feet.

All that pleasure... Her little mouth wasn't an expert one, but her eagerness was such it made up for his lack of skills. Soon enough he was giving Kate his seed, delivering it straight into her mouth. Her sticky and salty reward for being such a good girl. Caressing her wet head, he rose her chin so he could meet his eyes again. Looking at that cute thing between his legs, still with the tip of his cock in her mouth... It was indeed something beautiful. Seeing how she tried her best to please him...

Kestreel wasa bout to order her to swallow his cum, but something told him she probably already did it. "Come on, babe. Let's get cleaned and have breakfast. I sure could use some energy right now." And that was one of the longest sentences he had ever told since they were together. And so, Kestreel helped her get cleaned, rubbing all her body with soap, having to fight the urge of fucking her again a couple of times.

Finally, the best shower he had ever had finished and they both got dressed and went towards the kitchen. In their way there, Kestreel patted Kate in the butt and kissed her on the cheek. "Go make us something nice for breakfast." Ordered him and then sat again in front of his laptop.

That was the best way to start a day.

Kate liked to believe that she was breaking in Kestreel just as much as he was her. After all, he was speaking a little more now, and she swore that his lips have curved up into a smile a few times. It was only when they were having sex, but Kate would take what she could get. Kestreel was a stony creature of a man and she supposed that his true colour were beginning to show... if only just a little bit.

As she make breakfast, she thought back to the morning and night and smiled to herself. She had to admit that she was pleasantly surprised. Most men, especially those that were offered sex in return for something else, mainly just did it for their own pleasure. And though Kestreel had came a few times, he made sure that his companion did even more. Kate liked that, of course. She wasn't used to the attention and even if he was quite rough, it turned her on anyways. He showed her what to do and how to do it, and in the end they both got pleasure.

The young quickly poured some cereal bought it to him on the couch, eying the website he looked at. he was usually on the same one, but it nearly always in a different language.

Kestreel looked at Kate, His little princess.... Closing the laptop when he noticed her looking at it, he grabbed the bowl and invited her to join her for breakfast. Having her around had proved to be a good idea, not only for the sex, which felt great to have with a girl who hadn't serviced twenty men before you, but also for the cooking and the company. That made Kestreel curious about it; if she was going to stay, he wanted to know more about her.

"Tell me your story." Asked him. He knew that was going to be a sad and gloomy story, but a her story none the less. And he was genuinely interested in hearing it, even if, as always, his tone of voice said otherwise, just a ice cold stream of words with a heavy accent from his mother land.

Kate choked a little bit on her cereal. He was asking her story? It wasn't like they were friends something and Kate really didn't plan on becoming ones. She was here for one reason... What would anything be outside of that?She sniffled a bit and then laughed as she swallowed the food that had lodged in her throat. "I don't have a story. I'm a fucked up, drugged up kid that can't take care of herself."Kestreel gave her that same cold look with eyes that said he didn't want her to lie. She didn't know what else he wanted to hear... That she had been molested as a kid or forced to take drugs when she was a teenager? Maybe that she had been abused or hurt in the past? But none of those had ever happened to Kate and she didn't feel as though whatever story has was remotely interesting. He would probably laugh at her trials and heartache if he heard them... Because they were far from that.Kate settled back into her chair and abandoned her food for a moment. When she looked up she naturally met his stony gaze, "I'll tell you about me if you promise me one thing... That I get a question for you each day, and you have to answer."She ploughed on before he could agree or say no. Either way she figured he wouldn't pull through with it anyways. Kestreel seemed to enjoy his secrets. "Well, I grew up with two brothers and an older sister. My mom was always at work and my dad left when we were little. I met Mark when I was like fourteen and that's when all this mess started. He got me hooked onto the drugs and the parties, and I was kind of just his arm candy when he went out. And that's it. Nothing too crazy or special, no real reason I started shooting up."

Kestreel listened to her story, paying attention to every word she said. Kate wasn't too detailed about it tho, and Kestreel was left just with a half decent story. At least he could tell she wasn't lying, and that was something he felt pleased with. "Alright, you got your question." Said him, but as always, there was a but. "But I don't promise and answer." Said Kestreel, offering her much more than he had ever offered anyone else.

Once he was done with his breakfast, Kestreel left the bowl on the table, and rested her hand on her leg, gently caressing it, feeling the smooth warm of a young woman. Gently patting her thigh, he looked at her and then got up. "Get on your best clothes." Ordered him as he began to pick up some things and getting ready to go out.

Kate did as she was told after cleaning up breakfast, and she wondered what Keatreel had in store for them today. Of course she didn't expect some nice dinner and a movie date, and the thought in itself was funny to think of.
The young woman quickly returned from the bedroom in a thigh length black shirt and a simple white top that showed the small curves she did have. It wasnt really fancy but right now they were her best clothes. Her knees trembled a little bit as she anticipated what Kestreel had in store for her. He didn't give any hints and she was quite curious.

Kestreel looked at her, satisfied with what he saw, and then motioned her with his hand to get moving. Once outside, they could feel the warm weather of that sunny day, seemingly accompanying the mood of their morning. Once they got to his car, he started the engine and drove all the way to the financial district of the city. Tall buildings mace of expensive glass and fancy people dressed in suits walking from place to place, minding their own business or chatting hollowly with some annoying coworker.

After driving in that suspiciously clean place for a few minutes, Kestreel finally stopped in front of a small Italian restaurant. "We are here." Announced him as he got down of the car and walked into the restaurant, grabbing Kate by the hips, not before running his fingers across her spine, letting her know ho was in charge in a rather pleasant way.

Once inside the place couldn't be more stereotyped: Red roses on small pots near the windows, checkered white and red tablecloths, mild warm lighting due to the amount of wood on the structure, walls and other places on the restaurant. Even there was violin music on the background and some candles lit up. The place was empty, except for one table with a rather old man, bald, dressing a black tuxedo without bow-tie The old man lift his sight from the papers on his table and looked at Kestreel. "Kestreel! My angry Russian friend! It's good to see you again!" Said the man getting up slowly.

"Go sit over there." Ordered Kestreel to Kate, pointing at a nice table next to a window, and of course, patting her on the butt before leaving her. Kestreel and the tuxedo old man talked for a while, too far from anyone to anybody hear them. A few minutes later Kestreel returned to Kate, putting a pretty loaded envelope on the inner pockets of his trench-coat. "Do you like the place?" Asked Kestreel once he was sitting in front of her.

"Excuse me? Godfather wants to give you this. Consider it a gift from the house." Said a man dressed in chef clothes, putting a couple of glasses over their table and then a bottle of wine. Then the chef made a little reverence at them and left. Kestreel opened the bottle and poured a little bit of the wine on both glasses, giving one of them to Kate and taking a small sip of his own. "Drink. It's rude not to accept a gift."

Kate was not stupid or naive and she knew what that envelope probably held. It made her a little angry to think that whoever that man was had paid to kill her boyfriend, but then again, Kate could not think of Mark anymore. She belonged to Kestreel now; he was her protector, her guardian, her lover and chief. Mark didn't matter, though she pressed any emotions she felt back, namely sadness and grief. Mark had after all cared for her all those years.

The young woman rested her elbows against the table and looked at Kestreel. He was oddly nonchalant for having such a large sum of money in his pocket, but then again, he was probably used to dealing with so much, maybe even more. Kate had the sudden urge to ask just how many people he had killed, but she refrained; first because she wasn't sure she wanted to hear the answer, and two because she wanted to choose her questions wisely. If she only got one a day, she was definitely having to go be smart about it.

"And here I thought you were actually taking me on a nice date," she laughed softly, the corner of her lips twitching upwards in a slight, teasing smile. "Turns out it's all just a business deal."

"First business, then pleasure." Said him, rising a little bit the glass and taking another sip of the wine. It was actually a pretty good wine, soft, yet wild and young. The flavor of the dark purple liquid was indeed exquisite, and even if Kestreel knew that bottle wasn't really expensive, the detail of it being a gift after a job well done made it even more tastier.

Kestreel didn't really had anything else to do that day. usually he would have spent the rest of the day wasting his money on the strip club, getting drink and eventually banging some dancer at the club, willingly accepting his money in exchange for a quick fuck. But now that wasn't necessary. Now, whenever he wanted to fuck a woman he just had to strip Kate and take her. And the thing was, he enjoyed more doing so with her than he had enjoyed before with hookers or other relations he had.

Seeing how the bottle quickly emptied, Kestreel took a deep breath and got up. "Let's go. I need to go to another place before going back home."

Kate would have much rather enjoyed the little Italian restaurant, perhaps even try some of the food, but she obliged nonetheless. That old man was still sitting in a chair across the room, and Kate dared to steal a glance in his direction. His face was cold and like stone, similar to Kestreel but which much more age attached to it. He looked angry, and Kate hastily looked away as Kestreel tugged her out of the restaurant.

As they began to walk, she pondered what her question was going to be. If she forgot she doubted Kestreel to be the forgiving type and let her take two tomorrow. She imagined that she would be under his power for awhile, allowing a lot of questions, but there was a lot she didn't know about Kestreel. Other than the fact that he was Russian and had a large dick, she knew just about nothing.

"Can I have my question now?" she asked.
Naturally, she didn't wait for him to answer, imagining him saying 'no' and continuing to walk. He had control of her but she wouldn't give all of it. She cleared her thought, "what made you want to start doing that for a living?" Her voice lowered innocently, "hurting people, I mean?"

As they got to the car again, Kestreel looked at her and sighed. "I was kicked from the army. 'Hurting' people was my job. I think the rest it's self explanatory." Said him, unlocking the car, getting Kate inside and then driving away from the place. Of course, there was much more to his answer; Why? When? How? But Kestreel wasn't the kind of man who explained things, and he was now answering her questions because he had kind of made a deal with her, and because it was his 'slave'. Otherwise, he would most assured punched in the face whoever asked him such things.

A few minutes latter, Kestreel stopped in front of a phone shop, filled with all that weird cell phones and mobile technology. Entering onto the place with Kate, he looked at the line in front of the counter and sighed again. No way he was going to wait... So, pushing away all the people on the line, without any real care, he got to the counter. "Watch it!" "What? What are you doing?" "Hey! What the fuck?" The replies from the people on the line were diverse, but none of them nice.

"Sir there is a line." Pointed out the man behind the counter. "Yeah, so what?" Replied Kesteel. But he didn't let that guy finish, instead he he took one of the prepaid phones on the bar, dropped some money in the counter and left. "How rude..." Muttered an old woman on the line. Americans, they always need to have the last word.

Once they got to the car again, Kestreel took the cell phone, played with it for a couple of minutes and then gave it to Kate. "It's yours now." Said him as he turned the engine on and began to drive. The phone wasn't precisely one of those Apple fancy things, but it did it's job, and for now, the only number on it was Kestreel cell phone number and the one of his apartment.

Kate was a little stunned by the token and slipped it around in her hands a few times, testing it out. It flipped open and closed and it was a simple silver colour. She smiled a bit to herself; she had never owned her own phone before but then again she had never had anyone to call. The young girl was happy that she now had someone, even though she doubted that she would be separated from him when he wasn't doing his work.

She put the phone in her lap as they drove back to the apartment, and pressed her forehead against the glass window. Her mind was still racing with all sorts of questions about Kestreel. He was very secretive, something that Kate found mildly irritating. She wondered if she could get more information out of him, whether by direct question or otherwise. It was worth a shot anyways, and the least she could do was try. What could he do, anyways? Get mad? He didn't seem to have a temper.

"How long have you been doing that, anyways? Like, in years? I imagine it's something you'd do for the rest of your life, not just a simple 'job' you can quit anytime."

"I've been 8 years in the business." Replied Kestreel as he drove. "But that's another question." Said him, not taking his sight off the road. "How are you going to pay me for that answer?" Kestreel was beginning to actually enjoy this game; I boss you, you complain, I reward you, you get naked. Everything seemed simple and pleasant enough. After a while, the made it back to the apartment.

In there, the now more clean version of his home, greet them, inviting them to come in with the light of the noon coming through the half open blinds. Closing the main door, Kestreel took off his trenchcoat and left it on the rack next to the door, put the keys of the car on a small bowl over a wood piece of furniture and finally, sat on the sofa, taking a deep breath and relaxing.