Under The Influence

Kate settled down herself, immediately stripping off her skirt and top in the bedroom. She hated dressing up, finding it uncomfortable and not worth the pain. How some girls wore six inch heels all day, Kate would never know. She quickly changed into a pair of small black shorts and stole one of Kestreel's t-shirts. Half of her just did it to gauge his reaction; if he'd have one, that is. Sometimes his lack of emotions egged her to do things that would perhaps bring forth some feeling in his expression.
The black t-shirt hit her nicely at the hips, hanging down from her breasts and flowing out from there.

Kate quickly retreated to the living area and smiled at Kestreel, who vegged out on the sofa slightly. His body looked a little tired, but his face was as stony as ever. Kate wondered if he was even capable of emotion... maybe he just didn't feel them, much less expression them.

"Well, if I already have you pay you back for the last one, I might as well ask another," Kate grinned, coming to stand a few feet away from him, bare feet digging into the carpet, "do you like doing that for a living? I mean, I know you're used to it, but there's a difference between liking it and being used to it! I worked at a gas station when I was eighteen, and I hated it, but I did it anyways cause I needed the money."

"You woke up inquisitive today, eh?" Said him, looking how sexy his t-shit covered her small and skinny body. looking at her from top to bottom, he straightened a little bit and took his sight to her eyes, looking at her from below. "I never ask myself those questions. I do what I do, and I'm good at it. That's all." Replied him, knowing that she may be expecting something more emotive and dark to to her question. But sometimes things wasn't black or white. Even less with Kestreel. With him things didn't even had a color.

Kate scrunched up her nose a little bit, clearly not impressed by his answer. How did a man kill people just because he was "good at it"? What made someone good at that, anyways? Surely they would have to be able to stomach it but how hard was it to point a gun and shoot? Kate had seen a few people shot before and could imagine shooting a gun herself... not that she'd ever want to.

Still, she was in the mood for pushing Kestreel's buttons. He looked rather relaxed and she imagined that she could get some sort information out of him when he was in a good mood. When he got quiet and moody was when Kate knew better than to prod.
She sat down on the couch adjacent to his chair, even without an order. She did it, once again, in hopes to get some sort of emotion out of her new companion.

"Well what about your family? Do they know what you're doing?" she asked him, raising an eyebrow, "you never told me if you had kids or even a wife or something. For all I know I'm the mistress!" She scrunched her nose up again, "gross."

kestreel looked at Kate for a couple of seconds and then began to work in his laptop. "Enough questions." Said him, as plain as usual. Anyway, her last question could be easily answered just by taking a look at the apartment. Not a single photo of kids, women or old people over the furniture. He kept silent, working in his business with the computer. Not willing to answer any more personal questions for the rest of the day, Kestreel stood silent for the rest of the afternoon, the only thing that could be heard was the eventual honking of the cars on the street and his fingers tapping the keyboard.

"Bring me a beer, princess." Was the first thing he said in hours, finally stopping typing in the laptop and leaning on the chair as his sight was put on Kate hips, seeing how she moved them while she walked to do as he had ordered her.

As usual, Kate tended to the small apartment as Kestreel... did whatever he did on his laptop. She cleaned out the bathroom and fixed up the bedsheets, smiling at the remnants of their escapade from the previous night. She wondered what he would do to her tonight, if anything at all. He was so hard to read sometimes Kate was unsure of what to expect from him.

She brought him the beer as instructed but just as she turned to hand it over to him, she smiled girlishly to held it against her waist. Kestreel looked at her with that same indifferent expression, and Kate just batted her eyelashes playfully. Where was the harm in having a little fun?

"You only get it if you answer my last question," she told him, one brow raised, "and don't even think about going and getting another one, cause it's the last one. And no being mean, either. I'm only curious!" After all, it would be nice to know if she would have to dodge some screaming four-year-olds or some raging wife that had just found out her husband has his own slave of sorts. Just because he had no pictures didn't men he had no family. Kestreel didn't have much of anything around the house.

Kestreel looked at her as she played with him. For being a slave, she was quite insubordinate. "No family. No kids, no wife." replied him as he extended his hand. Once she had given him the beer, he popped it open and took a sip of it. The fresh liquid went straight into his empty stomach, refreshing him in this rather warm day. Then he got up, leaving the beer on the table, and looked at her. "That's two questions more than we talked about." Said him, again in his almost unnoticeable teasing tone.

"Make some dinner, babe. I'm starving." Said Kestreel as he walked to the bathroom. His back was starting to hurt again and he could use some painkillers. Once the pain was chemically away, he went back to the living room, sat on the sofa and turned the tv on, switching channels until he found one of those 24 hours news channel. Getting up to date every now and then was nice.

So her plan to get some kind of emotion out of him had gone poorly. Kate tried to concoct some different questions in her head but she knew that she would have to save for another way. After all, she didn't want Kestreel to catch onto her games. That would certainly be no fun and give her nothing to entertain herself with.

As instructed, Kate began to make dinner. Today she decided that a nice pasta salad and some fresh bread would be nice. Kestreel had all the ingredients and it wasn't long before she was throwing all of the pasta into the pot of water, as well as cutting up some olives and mixing up some dressing. He seemed indifferent as he sat on the couch, watching the international news on the screen. She wondered how much of that he was actually interested in; images of riots and gun shootings were laced with political scenes and important figures making dry speeches.

This time when she was finished making dinner Kate brought him a bowl on the couch. She could tell from his stiff movements that he was beginning to ache. She felt bad about it, though she knew that it was not her fault. Perhaps he needed his pain killers made than she did.

Kate too sat on the couch and ate, but she stared out the window rather than at the screen. It was really nice outside still, with a few people traveling along the streets of the city. Some kid was delivering mail, which another man looked like he was completing a drug deal with a guy in a car. Kate's stomach began to fill with yearning and she hastily leaned over and closed the blinds.

The food that girl made was way better than the one Kestreel managed to toss into the microwave, wishing it came out of it unfrozen. After enjoying the silent meal, Kestreel put the bowl of food over the tea table next to the sofa and, without even noticing, his right hand went straight for Kate thigh, gently stroking it, caressing her skin with his fingers. While seeing some reportage about some country he didn't even knew how to pronounce, the warmth of her skin grew between his fingers, making him realize what he was doing.

But hi didn't stopped, he simply continued playing with her left thigh, taking care of her. "How is the withdrawal going?" Asked him, knowing that she had been without any drugs in her body for a couple of days now and that the painkillers she was taking would stop being of any use sooner or later.

Kestreel's hand on her skin had her positively on fire, and Kate bit her lip. It was amazing how a man like him could provoke such a response from her; Kate hadn't been with too many men before, but she was experienced enough. She had never been so turned on by someone's simple touch before. It was a little odd too considering that she wasn't used to men like him; older and burly, emotionless and slightly cold.
Still, she wasn't about to brush his hand away. Instead she just bit her lip and silently hoped that he would move his fingertips upwards a little bit. She knew that she was already getting wet, and if he kept that up, she was going to have to change her panties soon.

It took the young woman a moment to realize that Kestreel had asked her a question. She smiled faintly, and then shrugged her shoulders. "It's okay," she told him honestly, "I can't sleep, but the food goes down. And I feel like I could break into a pharmacy right now and take every pill in there, but that's besides the point." Kate was discretely trying to shift her thigh a little, coaxing his hand up towards her pussy, which always seemed to be warm and ready for him.

Kestreel looked at her, how she was so eager for his touch. "The best thing to sleep is exercise, babe." Said him. Then his fingers slowly went to her crotch, caressing her clit over the fabric of the shorts, giving his last sentence a meaning. His fingers quickly realized how hots she was, and it was all because of his touch? Kestreel didn't knew he had that much power over her, but was more than willing to prove it.

So, in order to figure that out, Kestreel simply kept his touch really soft, caressing her shorts just where her pussy was. If he was right, soon enough there should be a wet spot in there and Kate should be begging for him to take her again. And to be honest, that would not require any convincing, since his thick cock was already prepared to pound her hard.

Kate would exercise alright - although she didn't exactly do too much when they were fucking. Kestrell was much larger and stronger than Kate and he certainly used that to her advantage, swinging her around and holding her up, she was powerless and loved it.

He seemed to be trying to prove a point as the young woman's body practically begged him from more. She walked as his big fingers tenderly caressed the area just about her overly sensitive clit, his hands creating all sorts of pleasure for her. But the more that Kate tried to gyrate her hips or buck into his hand, the slower her went, making Kate want him more and more. The young woman wanted to jump him and fuck him herself, but he was in control, and he seemed to instant that he slow her.

Eventually Kestreel had gotten her so wet and needy that they could both feel the hot wetness underneath her shorts, her womanhood's silent begging for his cock. Oh, how she wanted him so badly.
Kate bit her lip and turned he head to the side, feeling extremely horny and ready for a good fucking. She hoped that Kestreel would soon give it to her.

Beginning to feel the moisture in his fingers, Kestreel felt his point was proven. That girl not only wanted to fuck with him because he told her, but because she really liked it. Then he looked at her, and in that same instant he decided how was he going to 'play' with her that night. Getting up all of sudden, he grabbed her bridal style and took her to the bedroom. There, he tossed her on the bed and got rid of the t-shirt she was wearing.

Once that was taken care of, he began to search on the closet and drawers until he found the tie he was looking for. Without not really showing it to her, he turned her face down, grabbed her hands and tied her wrists together on her back. But that soft and playful torture was just beginning. Much more calmly, Kestreel went to the same drawer again, and after finding another tie, her returned and knelt next to the bed, gently putting aside the tuts of hair on Kate pretty face. Then he blindfolded her with the tie, making sure it was tight enough for not letting her see, but loose enough not to hurt her, as he did with her waists tie.

Then he sat on the bed. Sat on the bed and began to slowly run his fingers over her spine, caressing her every inch of skin, making sure she was more than ready for him for when he decided to fuck her; maybe in ten minutes, maybe in two hours? That was part of that torture too. His fingers eventually got to her shorts, and being a little bit creative, he found another use for them. He lowered them to her knees, not leaving her spread her legs even if she wanted to. And she was going to want to when he began to rub her pussy again through her wet panties, this time applying a little bit more pressure. This was going to be a really long night.

Kate was utterly startled when he bound and blindfolded her, but the motion was welcomed nonetheless. The fact that she couldn't see where he was touching or intended to touch made her all the more ready and heated for him. The apex of her legs was on fire and when he removed her t-shirt, her nipples stood at attention, practically begging Kestreel to play with them.

By the time he began touching her swollen clit, her wrists and knees were bound, rendering the young woman nearly unmovable. She squirmed a bit underneath his touch, feeling her wetness begin to soak through the thin cotton and lace of her panties. And oh god she wanted to spread her thighs, encourage him to touch her entrance and slide two fingers in. But Kestreel was tender, caressing her swollen outer lips with his hand and just lightly tapping her clit through the fabric. He wanted to torture her and it was definitely working.

"Kest... Kestreel," Kate whimpered, bucking her hips up into his hand, encouraging his fingers, "please... please... can you take off my panties?" She was on fire down there and just needed his touch on her, to bring her to the peeks of pleasure... and soon, or she was going to go crazy.

Kestreel stopped touching her and got up from the bed. Then, he began get naked, loudly enough for Kate to know what he was doing and tease her even further if that was possible. Once his whole body was naked, he returned with his slave, straddling her thighs and finally, but really slowly, lowering her panties just under her ass-cheeks. A couple of meaty ass-cheeks he hadn't forget about. His both hands gripped each one of her ass-cheeks and massaged them softly, extending his thumbs long enough to reach her asshole and toying a little bit with it.

That wasn't something Kestreel was used to do, but in that precise moment it didn't felt too wrong. Besides, she was his to use, so if he wanted to explore he was free to do it. Maybe even later he would pound her in the ass, who knows. Right now, what he wanted is to tease her as badly as he could, so one of his hands got to his cock and then he began to rub it between those ass-cheeks he loved so much as his other hand returned to her pussy. Still, instead of just finger her like had done before, he caressed it, enjoyed how moist she was and how wet her pubic hair was getting.

Kate did not know what to expect. She jumped a little bit when he began to caress her second whole, but was surprised that she liked it. No one had ever touched her there before and she certainly wasn't used to it. Kate wondered if he was going to stick his dick in there, and then she wondered how that was even possible. He was very large, and well, nothing of that size had ever been there...

Above all, Kate would allow him to do whatever he pleased. She was indebted in him surely, and something about being out of control of the situation made her hotter and more horny for him. They were no telling what Kestreel had under his sleeve, for now and in the future, and the thought made her giddy with excitement and anticipation.

She squrimed against his fingers, whimpering a bit as his free hand came to touch her dripping womanhood. She wanted him and it was apparent. Gingerly he spread her lips, teasing the sensitive flesh around her clit, which had now emerged and was pulsated, begging for his attention. Kestrell did not touch it though, just lightly touched the area, as though he was petting an animal and not a woman's most sensitive area. Her clit was warm and bare, and she bucked her hips a little, wanting him to touch it, to take her out of her misery.

Kate squeaked a bit when he began to touch her second hole away, circling it almost playfully and even probing it which the very tip of his hand. No, she was certainly a virgin in that respect, not that she wasn't willing to try.

"You... you can do... whatever you want, master." It was the first time that Kate had called him that outloud, but she had to admit that she liked it. It made her feel helpless and submissive, like he had all the power over her in the world. "I... I... I'll do anything you would like."

Kestreel sure wasn't expecting to be called 'master'. But after thinking about it for a couple of seconds, he did liked it. Maybe not coming from anyone, but coming from Kate mouth it felt good. "Good." Said him. It was set then. Tonight was anal time. And, well, there would be some pussy time too, that was for sure. Her clit was just too sweet for his cock to forget about it.

But for now, her asshole was what was calling his attention, and getting his fingers soaked in her own juices, Kestreel moved his hand to her back hole and began to lubricate it. Kestreel knew his dick wasn't precisely small and that hole was going to be a though place to get into, so he was going to need all the lubrication possible. Of course, he didn't had any of those fancy sex lubricants to do the job, but neither did the Romans and look how fun they had.

After what sure felt like an eternity to Kate, her asshole was fully soaked in his spit and her pussy juices. There was only one thing left in that precious ass of hers, and that thing was his cock buried deep into it. Getting in a more comfortable position over her, he put the tip of his member against the entrance of her ass and pressed a little bit. That was going to be painful for her. Really pleasant and painful.

As he prepared her, Kate felt a bit if apprehension. Luckily, he seemed to know what he was doing, making sure that he got her wet so that he could slide in easier. Hopefully it wouldn't hurt as bad when he did that, though Kate really wasn't sure what to expect.

He gingerly pressed the head of cock into her hole, and Kate squeaked, her arch arching a little bit, drawing her bottom away from her. Kestreel seemed to go still for a moment, as though making sense of her reaction. Kate kind of felt bad about that, and shimmied her hips back against him again. Kestreel only took another second to gingerly press his cock between her cheeks again, spitting and rubbing at the area. The bulb of his head pushed in, and Kate squeezed her eyes shut, pain erupting as he stretched her to the limit. He filled her more in her ass than her pussy, and she could feel that she was stretching significantly.

"Ow," she whispered, curling her hands against her chest as he began to forge himself into her, little by little. He seemed impossibly long, never-ending, as he continued to push himself into her. One of his hands reached around and touched her clit lightly, almost as though he was comforting her. His other hand held her ass cheek, keeping her steady as she squirmed a little.

(Sorry if it seems like I am taking control, I don't know what else to do, since she is basically unable to do anything. :P)

(( No problem. Just remember Kestreel tied Kate hands on her back. ; ) ))

Penetrating her ass was becoming way more hard than he had predicted, and seeing Kate was taking the worst of it, he decided to please her in order to at least, try to subside some of the pain, since he was only half way into her ass and he wanted to get his cock all the way into her. So, getting more playful with his hand, he began to toy her pussy, actually fingering her and sliding a finger inside of her.

In the other side, he decided to take it more easy and took his cock out of her ass to lubricate the whole area again and try it once more. Once her asshole and his member where again soaked in pussy juices and spit, he began to fuck her ass again. This time the tip and the first two inches went int pretty easily since her ass had already got used it to it. Now the hard part was to fit the other six inches into her. Exercising patience instead of force, unusual in him, he mover slowly, making his way into her one inch at a time.

Finally, after several painful minutes, his balls finally touched her ass, letting her know his whole dick was into her. Slowly taking it out, he proudly rewarded her with another finger into her pussy, getting both of the fingers inside of her way more excited. Putting his member in her asshole again, this time it simply slid into her, except for the last inch, which he had to fight for again.

Still feeling her asshole really tight, he actually began to fuck it, enjoying the dirty pleasure of pounding her in the ass.

It was a mixture of pleasure and pain that had Kate moaning out loudly, balling her bound hands into fists and closing her eyes tightly. Even time Kestreel's balls slapped almost her ass she mewled out softly. Luckily, his fingers, slowly pumping in and out of her wet pussy, gave her immense pleasure. His thumb rubbed at her little clit and she quivered against him, allowing him to have at her ass. No matter how badly it hurt, she would like him do as he pleased.
As he began to pump into her ass, it seemed to get easier for him and more pleasurable for Kate. His free hand was still holding onto her ass, lightly caressing the area. He was gentle and slow at first, clearly getting her hole adjusted to his size.

"Oh, fuck..." she cried out, feeling the pleasure from the fucking slowly but surely. It still hurt, especially when he forged himself completely in, but the pleasure was beginning to mount. Her pussy was dripping all over his fingers, soaking them and the nest of curls in between her legs. Her clit was swollen and pink, and she mewled softly as he circled it a few times.

Kate had never been fucked in the ass before but she had to admit that she was beginning to enjoy it. As he pushed into her again and again, she found that the pain was actually added to the pleasure, making her nipples hard and her ass tingle. The feeling of his balls against her bottom was hot, and as he picked up his speed a little bit, they slapped against her audibly.

They had been through a hard time, but finally, all that was left was anal pleasure. No more pain, no more discomfort, just the pleasant joy of the new found way of fuck. Keeping a nice pace on her ass, slapping his balls against her ass every time his cock was buried all the way into her asshole, he kept fingering her, and what had started with caresses at the sofa was now a magnificent session of sex, torture and discovery.

After a while, Kestreel decided he wanted to change position. Of course, having Kate tied the way he had her left too few possibilities, so seeing how good she was behaving, he decided to remove her shorts and panties completely, finally freeing her legs. Then he grabbed her and re-positioned her in a way he was now laying with his back on the bed and she was straddling him, still blindfolded and with her hands tied on her back.

Helping her keep the balance, Kestreel put the tip of his cock in her ass entrance again and let her weight do the rest, making them feel that he was getting even further into her asshole in this position.