Uncontrolled

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam looked down at the guy and jumped down unlike any human would do at a height like that and walked over to him "You ask too many questions, Nic. This isn't a fishing rig or anything, it's night time, it's time to be quite and not ask to many questions." he said as he looked at Alex and pointed at her "She's the leadr, get in her way she will kill you. That's something she told me..today." he said as he looked directlt in Alex eyes and then backed away. He stopped and looked back at Nicolas "She's the cure and so am I..we were born and created in a lab. We..were test subjects. I helped them escape when we were 9. I was of value to them so the tracked me down and hunted me right in front of their eyes. The cure is us, it's inside me and her. Their isn't anyone left, their was only her and I and a little girl as well. Their, happy now? Next time don't ask so many questions when you trespass on someone's property, never know who might get you." he said with a smirk. He walked over to Alex and looked at her "We need to talk. Follow." he said firmly and ran up the large wall again and sat on the ledge.

Completely unsure of what to do with that information Nicholas just sat down next to the wall. He couldn't really tell if he should stay or go, Liam was incredibly hostile but also gave up information.... So he sat and waited until he could chat with Alex, who was apparently the cure and their leader.

Alex stayed silent the entire time. She had not moved, thinking silently. When Liam disappeared again to the wall, she let out a sigh. "First, sorry about Liam." she said quietly. "Second, I'm not the leader, I simply keep this place as my hideout, and I have for a month now. I simply use it to keep safe and alive. Third, we'll talk later. Just be careful, and don't go inside." she turned and walked after Liam, silent. When she walked up behind him, she sighed. "What?"

Content with the clear explanations, Nicholas took the tent from his bag and began to set it up next to the wall. He checked out the area a little more for escape routes just in case. He climbed inside his sleeping bag and zipped up the tent. He laid his rifle and sword on his right side and turned over to rest.

Liam looked at her "That letter, that isn't the girl I remember. Someone who threatens me. And to be completely honest with you, you don't know anything on what I have seen or been through, so threaten me again, I will do the same to you and then feed you to the infected!" he said. He looked out and sighed "I made a promise to her, and when I met you, you looked so familiar but she would never talk to me like that. Not for what I did...never." he said and looked at her "If you are her, than you shouldn't have given up..you promised..and you broke it...thanks." he said and jumped off the ledge and started walking away. When he did that, the girl would follow him our call him back, but she didn't seem like her anymore, so she probably wouldn't do it. Not like she cares anymore. He's use too it.

Alex flinched at his words. After a few moments she ran after him, catching up quickly. She hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry.." tears had streaked her cheeks. "It..so many died..it was so much worse then we where ever told..then Mya.." she sighed and let go. "I'm sorry..okay?" she crossed her arms, her head hanging.

He just looked down, not moving or hugging her back..but then he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight "That's the girl I remember..." he said as he held her..he was much taller than her, not like he was a kid. He held her gently and then tightened, "I made you a promise and we are going to beat this..we may lose people but it's a risk we have to take. When I was out their..I came across a lot of people and then...I lost them all...every single one..it tore me apart..and then I grew with anger..I was taken in by a guy who gave me this suit..told me that I wad chosen..and the one and only key to save humanity..I think the old man was insane.." he said and chuckled in the end. He looked down at her and poked her nose "No tears..remember?" he said with a small smile.

Alex nodded and sighed. "Yeah..." She looked up at them, though was not smiling. "Liam...what happened to Vane?" Vane was a small tiger kitten that Alex had played with when she was little. The little cub had stayed with Liam when he helped Alex and Mya escape.

His eyes widen "Oh..he's on his own hunt, I'll have to meet him back at our spot tomo..." he stopped when he heard Vane growl and he sounded sad. "Well..he's back from his hunt and seems sad, he's probably been looking me." He said as he walked a head of her, taking her with him. He walked out the gates and the tiger saw him. It got in a stance and Liam stopped and smirked, he turned around, not knowing Vane was about to charge after him. "Vanes bigger now haha. He's been fee...omph!" he stopped and hit the ground as Vane pounced on him, licking him and then whimped, missing him. Vane saw Alex and growled "Whoa, whoa, Vane...it's Alex, remember?" he said as he held the bracelet the Alex made him when she was a 9, knowing she didn't know he still had it. Vane sniffed the bracelet and playful growled at her and pounced on her and licked her. Liam got up and smiled, pulling her up as well. "Vane's alive and well." he said as he knelt and petted Vane and he purred.

Alex smiled as Vane came into view. When he pounced on her, she hugged him tightly around the neck. "Oh Vane..your such a big boy now.." she giggled and kissed his head, looking at Liam. She felt better now. "Thank you..so much Liam." she smiled, one hand on Vane's head. "For everything." She glanced back at the church several feet away. "I need to go back and watch over my.." she paused. "the others." she corrected. "You can stay if you want." she said, turning and going inside. Vane started to follow, but he decided against it and sat beside Liam, rubbing his head on Liam's leg and purring. Alex disappeared inside and a candle was lit in one of the loft's windows. She left all of the rooms to her guests.

Liam knelt down and loved on Vane. "What do you say, boy? You want too?" he said as Vane growled playfully. Liam smiled and sat up and started walking toward the church and Vane followed. He walked inside and looked around, people sleeping in their rooms and kids sleeping as well. He looked for Alex's room but couldn't find hers. He looked and searched for her till he found her. "Hey..I'll stay. Looks like you need an extra guy to take care if things around her...well to help you out." he said as he looked out.

Alex turned, but did not question how Liam knew she'd been in the loft.
Vane curled up below. It would be impossible for him to get to the loft. No stairs..or ladders, for that matter.
"Okay." she sat down. "I'm going to be up here mostly. Mya has the room I use..well..used to." she shrugged. "Bruso has one, Jaylin and a little girl share the other. You can have the one extra room, I'll get a bed in there, and I have one other I need to move my weapons from." she said, looking at the rafters above and thinking. "so that Nicholas can sleep there." she finished her thought.

He nodded and sat his hand on hers and then pulled her close to him and hugged her but this time like it was suppose to be...a real long lasting huge. He held her so close in his arms and closed his eyes "I've missed you so much...I've searched for you for 10 years." he said still holding her tight but not too tight, just right. Vane was playing with a old piece of rope and then ran into a bunch of hard boxes and growled and tackled it.

Alex rested her head against his chest. "It's been too long.." she said gently, closing her eyes, hugging him close. She missed his embraces, his protection, his calming presence. She felt the anger towards herself melt away. So, she was late a few times. She couldn't save everyone.

((omg im soooo sorry i havent responded. I stopped getting alerts for this.))

(Well, then post! :) no need to apologize, we understand, just post away! Hehe xD)

Liam agreed and nodded as he held her under the night sky. "You're still stubborn though. But that was always my favorite thing about you." he said with a smile and saw Vane. "Vane is attacking boxes, he hasn't grown up yet. He doesn't even aged yet. He's big but inside..he's still a cub." he said as he chuckled. He held her tighter and smiled "I've missed you..so much." he said.

Jaylin sat by the small window in her room. The little girl was sound asleep on the bed. It had taken a while to get her to bed. A lot of promises Jaylin wasn't sure she could keep. She sighed. Glancing over at the young girl, Jaylin stood and walked over. She sat next to her and rubbed soothing circles on her back. The child smiled softly in her sleep and for the thousandth time, Jaylin was reminded of her sister.
Looking out the window, faint streaks of light began to sneak through the few trees. 'No sleep for me I guess' Jaylin thought sourly. Her stumach rumbled loudly and she realized she hadn't eaten yesterday. "Maybe there's something in here..." Jaylin stood and began to wander around the church. It was still pretty dark so she had to feel her way around mostly. Her stomach growled again.

Alex smiled a little, closing her eyes. She stayed in his arms. "That's good..I've missed you too..you and Vane.." She said softly, nuzzling his chest gently with her cheek.

Mya awoke, sitting up in the bed. She giggled, leaving Alex's room and skipping around until she bumped into Jaylin. She heard Jaylin's stomach growl. "Are you hungry?" she asked, glancing around. "I know where the food is.." She was acting...nice?!

Vane stopped messing around as he heard Mya's voice. He purred a little, padding up behind the little girl and nuzzling her hand.

Mya smiled brightly, climbing up on his back as if he were a horse. she hugged his neck, looking at Jaylin expectantly.

Vane purred.

Jaylin stared wide eyed at Mya and a....tiger? She rubbed her eyes as if she was seeing things. This has to be fake..."You're not trying to eat me....are you feeling okay?" Jaylin's thoughts escaped as she spoke out loud. It wasn't supposed to be offensive it was just that she had been warned so many times about Mya that she was suspicious of the girls motive. Her eyes glanced back the way she came, the way that led to the little girl in her room before looking back at Mya. If Alex let her in, she can't be that bad....right? I hope I'm right... Jaylin sighed mentally. "Uh...so, you know where the food is...?"

His stomach growled at Liam, and rumbled "Whoa, I must eat. You have any useless humans lying around? I'm hungry." he said with a smile. He couldn't hold it any longer and started laughing. "I'm kidding. I have crates and crates of food back at where I live. Tomorrow we can head and get them. But, do you have any food I can chow on?" he asked as he did soothing circles on her back and smiled. He looked ahead and saw Mya, Vane and some girl "Mya's up, by the way." he said as he studied the other girl with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.