Uncontrolled

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now then, we have a lot to plan for in the future if were ever going to make a universally known safe zone. You'd think the Russian military would have one, but the infected got to them all before anyone knew what it was.

We have few options and every second we aren't helping, someone could be in dire trouble." He looked down and smiled at jaylin.

"But if we over do it, we'll be no help, too. Let's rest for now."

Alexandria nodded, slowing the helicopter to a hover. "Get the little girl. We're here." she said as she lowered the plane onto a hand-made helipad behind the said church. She leaned back and sighed.

"Alright." He grabbed the girl, stirring her from her sleep. He also offered his hand to Jaylin.

Alex cut the helicopter off and climbed out. She opened the back doors, sliding them back. "I'll get things set up." she turned, disappearing into the back doors of the church.

Bruso closed the doors of the helicopter and sat down with the two. "Listen, guys, things are going to be ok for the next few days. We won't have to deal with those things."

Alex returned in five minutes. "I've got three rooms set up for the three of you. Come on, I'll show you." she said, glancing around slightly before going and standing at the door, holding it open.

ooc: Jaylin, when you come back feel free to just jump in or respond to everything that happened, I'll just assume your character was silent for coherency.

Bruso climbed down and helped the girls down. "Lead on." He walked briskly behind.

The little girl tugged on the shoulder of Jaylin. "C-can we share the same room? I don't wanna sleep alone.."

Alex led them inside to three doors painted white, they where open, and the rooms each had a single bed, the walls where blue, and each had no windows but a skylight. "Pick whichever you want." she said, crouching a moment before jumping up, taking hold of one of the rafters and disappearing into the loft.

The girl quivered a little as Alex left. She looked at the room with only one bed in it.

As Bruso watched her leave, he turned to the girls. "Ill fix it, don't worry." He grabbed and lifted on of the beds into another room, and pushed them together. "Now you two can be together. Get some sleep, we'll need it."

Bruso walked into his room and laid on his bed. He tried to take in everything he had seen that day.

Alex stood beside a window in the loft. There was a supply of ammo and plenty of food stored up here. She sighed. "One day...it'll be a town again." she mumbled quietly to herself, sitting down. She remembered when people ran down the streets..before this town had been corrupted.

Liam Anderson, woke up to the warm sun. He stretched and yawned. He looked and started walking in a direction he's been walking in. He walked for a good 2 hours and he was kind of hot. His suit kept him warm from cold but it also kept him from getting seriously hurt. He walked and walked, his rifle in his hand, a sword on his back and a pistol in his holster. He walked and came across a church about 200 yards away. He had a smile on his face and then he saw people and he got a little worried. His suit isn't something anyone has seen, his helmet attached itself around his head. He started to jog and he tripped over a body which started to scream a horrid sound "Screamers..." he said till he saw a whole horde start coming. He turned and hauled ass. He ran and ran, he turned and pulled his pistol and started firing.

Alex heard the sound of a gun and shot to her feet, jumping down from the loft. She looked into Bruso's room. "I'll be right back, you're in charge." She disappeared and sprinted out of the front door faster than any regular human being. She noticed a blurred figure ahead and stumbled. Onyl cures go that fast..but..there's only..no. She shook the thought from her head and pulled her rifle off her back, aiming six straight shots and dropping twelve of the infected controlled. She begged that she could save another.

Suddenly, three of the infected dropped. A young girl's laugh sounded. Mya. She ran up next to Liam. "Long time no see big brother!" she giggled, biting an infected hard and punching his face in, his skull shattering.

Liam got startled and jumped nearly out of his suit. How...he couldn't remember anything. It's been years since the lab. He looked at her and waved with no word, he kept running and dropping the infected, he turned and saw their was a lot left. He grabbed the girl and shoved her back and grabbed his sword and stabbed it in the ground and pulled it back out and stabbed it again making the floor shake and then swung it out having large rocks fly towrd the infected knocked half of the down. He turned and grabbed the girls hand and charged faster than anything before. He caught up with another girl and sat the girl on a ledge and turned and saw the other girl. He stood their for a moment studying her through his helmet. And then looked and faced the infected "Come on..." he said. His sword in his hand and his pistol in the other.

Bruso covered the girls ears. "I'll keep them safe. Find whatever is out there." Bruso grabbed the girls and moved them deeper into the churches confines.

"Let's see if we can find something safer down here." he whispered, and moved silently with each girl in hand.

Alex recognized the voice, but didn't believe it. "Idiot, let me take charge." she muttered, reloading her rifle and charging into the group. Immediately twelve fell as she broke through the other side. Then, she saw Mya.

Mya giggled. "Brother and sissy!" she laughed at one of the infected that approached her. She kicked him hard, causing his chest to rupture open. Blood showered her and she smiled.

Alex shivered. "Mya. This is serious." she growled, knocking two infected into each other and watching them slump. If they worked together, they could get them down within seconds.

He looked behind him and shook his head. He charged toward the entire horde and shot a barel which blew up, creating a flame and smoke, he sliced and diced and used CQC, he was like God of War, facing the demon of his. He was quick. An infect lunged on him and bit him, he didn't say a word but just shot the man. He got up and shot every infected along with using his sword. Soon their was no more moaning, groaning or screams. It was silent dead silent. Soon, Liam started to walk past the bodys and past the smoke, his entire body covered in blood. He looked up at the girl and rose his weapon at her and shot, shooting an infected in the head. He stood their and then...his helemt detaching itself from his head..finally showing his face.

Mya laughed and ran up, hugging Liam. "Bubby! It is you!"

Alex had been staring down a dead infected. "I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough.." she told the dead body, taking it's jacket off and laying it over the girl's head. she sighed and stood, looking at Liam and Mya. The moment her eyes met his she stopped breathing, shocked. She fell to her knees.

Mya got an evil glint in her eyes. "Big sis surprised to see her brother alive?" Mya giggled.

"My..sister? I don't have any...sisters." he said as he looked at Mya "They..died when I was 8.." he said. He looked at the girl who dropped to her knees. She looked familiar and so did Mya. Could it be the people from the Lab? He couldn't remember, it's been years since then. He looked at Mya and grinned a bit and then it fadded when he looked at the girl.

Alex shook her head. "No..no no no no no! You're dead.." she said quietly, standing and backing away. "You don't exist.." she picked up her rifle going towards the church.

Mya took Liam's hand and dragged him after. "Alexandria! Liam isn't dead!"

Alex flipped around, the rifle hitting her arm. She winced. "Mya shut up!" she snapped, crossing her arms. "He's some guy who knows a lot in technical studies! We're the last of our kind..accept it for once." she turned back around, a tear rolling down her cheek. she sprinted, a blur towards the church.

Mya frowned. "Come on.." she dragged Liam with her, running at the same speed.

Liam ran with Maya and followed Alex. He caught up to her and stopped her "Hey...I don't remember..who you are. Last thing I remember is saving two people and helped them escape the lab but that's still...a blur.." he said as he looked down at Mya.

Status
Not open for further replies.