Uncontrolled

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zerina waved to his sister before she left, and glared at Liam as he approached, yet it quickly turned to a look of understanding as he held out the flower. He looked down to Alex as she was crying, running his hand through her hair to try to calm her down, whispering to her softly before looking back to Liam, telling him the truth, yet merely not telling him what else he felt from her.
"Alex, I'm right here. Zach's here. I won't let anything happen to you. Those things can't hurt you if I'm here. Liam, Alex is being hounded by water creatures, so she's just scared. What does the flower do? Depending on the answer, I may be able to convince her to use it."

(ooc: Jae told me to do this while she is gone. And set me, Michelle and Jerem in charge.) Liam looked at Zerian and shook his head "You won't convince her to do anything. I don't care what you say. It's not the water creatures that is scaring her. You just don't see it. I know what it is. Just stand back. I'll take care of this." he said as he took Alex into his arms, that's what she needed. Liam picked her up and took Jaylin with him. "Going to need your help with this." he said. Alex knew what needs to be done she was still such, Zerian was just too....just didn't see it. Liam walked into his room and sat her on the bed. He looked at Jaylin "I need you to go make this into a soup please." he said handing it to her.

Jaylin nodded. It didn't take long, perhaps fifteen or twenty minutes.
She ladled a spoonful into a bowl and gave it to Liam.
"I'm going to make sure everyone is here."

The survivors of the camp stood outside. Jaylin led them to the back where there was room for the injured and children. There was a smaller building a few yards away where everyone who was healthy could stay.
Jaylin aided in distracting the children while the adults set everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.