Uncontrolled

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex giggled a little. "Mhm..but..." she put her other hand on her throat. "It..tried choke me." she nuzzled his chest, making a small squeaking sound. She giggled and removed her hand from her throat. She poked his nose, then giggled and nuzzled his shoulder. "The ghosts..they..spoke..and.." she sounded like a child. "Shhhhh..." She looked at the ceiling, as if listening.

Zerian played along, hoping Alex was either just playful when she was half-asleep, or that she would return to normal shortly.
"So they tried to drown you, did they, that doesn't seem nice for something that marked you to where only you could see it. What did they-"
As she shushed him, he listened, hearing a gentle sound, almost like rain drops, but not fast or strong enough to be, as he whispered to her softly, hoping whatever it was couldn't hear.
"What is it, Alex? Can you hear that sound too?"

Alex seemed distant.
We're back..
Can you hear us?

Fear struck her. "G-go..away.."
Aww..don't chase us..
We want to play!

Alex whimpered. "B..but..it hurt..last time.." the rain sound got louder.
We want to have fun..please?
Yeah! It won't hurt!

The window opened and snow flew in, circling..almost in the form of people.
See? No harm!
"G-GO!"
We will come back, Alex...
Goodbye..for now..

The snow flew out the window and it slammed shut.
Alex was shaking, the spiral appearing briefly on her hand in a black ink before disappearing. She closed her eyes, terrified as she curled close to Zerian. "P..please...d..don't..l..let...th..them..h...hurt...me.."

Zerian looked at the shapes of snow before they disappeared, wondering just what they were as he held onto her, running his hand down her head and back to try to calm her.
"It's alright, Alexis. It's alright, I'm here. I'll always be here. I won't leave your side until I know you're safe, okay? I'm here for you. All you have to do is tell me exactly what happened out there before I found you and Vane, and I might be able to help you figure things out."

Alex slowly started to calm down. She refused to speak until she had stopped shaking, her head rested comfortably on Zerian's chest. "W-well...I..I..was..o..on the lake..and." she cleared her throat so she could speak better, "and I found a rock..it..had the spiral on it. I picked it up..and two voices spoke to me..then everything went black. When I opened my eyes, I was under the ice..and they were around me, swimming like g-ghosts...and they were talking. I could..I could talk underwater..and breath...then they said it was time..t-time..and then the water hit me. It..it was cold, and I couldn't breath..They were laughing. Th..then Vane broke the ice..he saved me..it was..sold..the swirl was on my hand..and..and they left..they..they said they'd be back.." She was shaking now, hugging Zerian tightly as if letting go would send her back.

Meanwhile, Vane was searching. What for? A small blue flower that he'd seen other survivors use when one of them was sick. He didn't know what it was, but he knew Alex had the strange disease. He growled to himself after another unsuccessful search under a rock. That's where he'd always seen them, and now he couldn't find one!

Jaylin sat panting lightly. There were so many and she had to carry a few children.
"Yeah....Yeah, just...gimme a second." She stood with slight difficulty, holding onto Liam.
"We can go in a moment." Jaylin went into the medical tent and sat next to Rick. He was fast asleep healing. She left him a note telling of where she was and to come find her when he felt better.
She kissed his cheek before exiting. Jaylin took Liam's hand and they began walking back to the church.
Jaylin had to stop a lot. Little Markus decided to use her as a punching bag and each kick made her stomach do weird little flips.

Vane finally found the blue flower. He was bounding back when he saw Jaylin and Liam. He skidded to a stop, dropping the flower. He howled loudly before picking it back up, pacing around them.

Jaylin giggled at Vane. "Hey buddy." She knelt down hugging his large furry head. She missed that large cat.
Vane hearded the pair back to the church impatiently.

Liam helped Jaylin every step of the way and then heard Vane. He smiled "Her, boy. What you got their." he said as he heard the people at the church. They seemed impatient. He chuckled "Usual." he said. He took Jaylins hand and held it close to his chest. He held her close to keep her and their son warm. "I got, my love." he said. They became close and saw Alex.

Vane rushed up beside the bed, panting. He dropped the flower next to Alex and Zerian.

Alex knocked the flower away. "N-no.." she whimpered. She looked at Vane, confused. "Y-you..won't..hurt me.." She said, shifting away from Vane and hiding in Zerian's arms.

Vane sat down and whimpered.

Jaylin skirted to the back of Liam. She wasn't sure how Alex would react to her yet.
She was all over Liam before Jaylin left and now they were back and she was pregnant.
Jaylin remembered Alex's reaction to Liam's joke about her being pregnant before anyone knew. She didn't like it at all. Jaylin was pretty sure Alex even started crying.

Vane looked at Liam for help. He winced as Alex whimpered.

Alex was shaking again, her eyes closed tight. It was hard to tell if she was sick, scared, hurt, sad, going crazy, what was wrong, but whatever it was cause Vane to whimper again and walk over to Liam, nudging his hand.

Isaac hurried to Mya. "I got the chicken almost fried! Do you have the spice?" Isaac kissed Mya on her forehead. "We are gonna make the best fried chicken in the world. You and me. The rest will be suprised if they come back.!"

Reactions: k-michelle412
((OOC: lol, Isaac.. "IF they come back.." XD))

Mya nodded, giggling. She handed him the spice, smiling. "I can't wait to see their faces!" She giggled again.

Alex opened her eyes to see where Vane had gone and saw Jaylin. Her heart shattered. She felt warm tears prickle her eyes and she looked away. Now she kinda wanted those strange spirit things to come and play. She pressed her face against Zerian's chest, shaking, silent tears streaking her face. Her emotions sorted themselves into two things: Broken/Sad and fear. Sad from the loss of that who she thought she loved, and fear that the spirits would kill her.

Liam looked at Vane and followed him into the house and smelt food. He looked at Isaac and Mya and smiled. He looked at Isaac and chuckled "Hey, go take a shit. Save me some food, douche." he said as he walked into the room. He saw Alex "Alex? Hun? What's wrong?" he said. He knelt down in front of her and knew she was laying on. He could see what may be the problem.

Alex turned her back to Liam, not answering him. She felt the slight flutter of anger before she just sunk into the defeating sadness, letting it cover her like a blanket. It overtook her previous fear and she went silent, tears making her face wet and cold, despite the fact it was pressed against Zerian who was keeping her warm.

Vane picked up the flower and pressed it into Liam's hand, hoping he'd recognize the medicinal use of it.

Mya giggled. "Liiiiaaaaam, shooo!" she said, shooing him away before continuing to help Isaac cook.

"Take a shit yourself. We are making food for everyone. So calm down mr. Fancy pants. Its almost done." Isaac looked at the direction Liam went as he heared him talk. "I wonder whats wrong with Alex. Hopefully nothing, so that we can just eat normal food for one time."

Reactions: k-michelle412
Mya shrugged. "Vane seemed upset when he ran through..but I don't know." She rested her head on his shoulder as they worked.

Liam felt the flower and looked at it. He knew what it was for. He looked onto her eyes "Do you trust me? I told you that I'd be back and a promise is a promise and I'm keeping it." he said as he looked at her. He looked at Jaylin and winked at her and mouthed "I love you." to her. He looked at Alex "So you trust me?" he asked. He looked at Zerian for a brief moment and then back at Alex.

Jaylin stood at the threshold of the door. The look Alex gave her made her heart drop to her stomach.
She mustered a weak smile at Liam before he turned back around. She held up her hand in a small wave to her brother.
"I'll check on Isaac and Mya. Make sure they don't burn the place down." Jaylin said meekly and retreated downstairs.
She wondered what was wrong with Alex. Why was she hurt all the time now? Was it so Liam could heal her with a kiss?
Jaylin shook those thoughts away. Alex wouldn't do something so low right?

Status
Not open for further replies.