U.S Elemental War Experiment #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh? Oh no thanks Driscoll." Was Mira's unusually monotone reply as she followed the group with what had been up till that point, a very uncharacteristic silence as she watched the group do what they were made for. "Inefficient killing machines." She said aloud as she recalled what had just happened. "Wait, I can make use of these bullets." Mira thought aloud as she turned back to Driscoll and took the pistol. "Thanks Dris." She added with a slight smile as she removed the clip. "Just need to make sure it'll work.." She explained to herself as she took a bullet from the clip and tossed it behind the group, it didn't seem like much at all would happen until the bullet landed with a loud bang. Grinning like a child with a new toy she turned back to Driscoll and Max. "Distractions.." Was all she said as she walked past them taking bullets out of the clip and stashing them in her pockets. "Going to have to be careful not to set these off in my pocket…" she thought to herself as she followed the group. Her hands moving from the two foot cylinder that was chained to her back to the smaller ones that hung at her sides. It was to cramp in these tunnels to use them just yet.

Adam watched Driscoll pick up a couple of guns. "Tsk, what a waste. We're 1000% more dangerous than a stupid gun Dris." Adam eyeball ed it a little, always wanting to fire one himself but his pride would never allow him to.

Adam then watched Mira play with the bullets. She made a makeshift grenades. He raised an eyebrow. 'That's usefull I guess."

As the group continued to walk Adam was getting antsy. He was in the back with Driscoll but no one showed up. Adam started to groan his fingers were sparking as he was itching for a fight. "Damnit if I can't fry some one soon I'm gonna lose it."

That's when Adam heard yelling behind him. Adam stopped and waited for the enemy to turn the corner. "Alright that's what I'm..." As they turned the corner Adam's excitement turned to shock. "Shit..." then enemy was brandishing a fully loaded mini gun the barrels started to turn, Adam new he had seconds to act. "Shit, everyone find cover. MINIGUN!!!"

Stormy noticed Adam turn around and soon shout what hr did. She then attempted to put a strong wall of air around the group, knocking some bullets out of the air. The shield, though, was not as strong as she wanted it to be because of her loose concentration, and did not block all of the bullets.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Diving behind a crate, Driscoll decided to try an experimental technique. He focused his energy on the minigun-wielding assailant and searched deep inside him, snipping a spiritual thread here and there. In the space of a few seconds, he heard the man cry out. Peering out from behind his cover, Driscoll called to the rest, "I've disabled his arms. Shout if you've been hit and I'll try to patch you up!"

Adam had enough time to duck behind a crate as the mini gun reached max velocity and bullets started ripping through the air. Stormy created a Flux in the air that deflected some of the bullets but her control wasn't strong enough.

The mini gunner was making his way closer as their crates were slowly being eaten up by the hundreds of bullets. Dris finally called out that he had taken out the gunners arms. "Shit, fuck finally."

Adam charged up and jumped from his hiding place he shot a bolt of lightning straight at the attackers. The man that was attached to the mini gun flew backwards knocking over several others. "We finish this now. Dris paralyze them, Stormy put them in an oxygen vacuum. Let them suffer.!"

@LittleWolf @Eruantien

Reactions: Ko T'suno
Stormy did what she was told. She didn't really know what his whole plan was for this, but he obviously had one. She wasn't going to stop it from happening since no one else had announced one.

"Stormy stop!!" Mira exclaimed as she walked past grabbing a hand full of sand and rocks. "Death by suffocation is far too quick." She added as she looked at her right arm. A trail of blood running from where a bullet had clipped her. "Stormy, can you make then inhale the sand in my hand?" Mira questioned as her hand erupted into flames. "They'll die slowly, lungs filled with blood....any objections?"

Adam looked at Mira who had objected he was about to start his rant when she mentioned sand, and suffering. Adam broke out into a hearty laugh. "That's more like it!" Adam looked at Tequila others. "Well what about the rest of you? You just got shot at. Did the reality hit you yet? It's kill or be killed."

Adam looked at Mira then at Stormy. "Do it, let's teach these....humans they don't stand a chance against us."

@LittleWolf @Ko T'suno @Eruantien @Karakui @Cats

Driscoll replied quietly to Adam, "I won't stand in your way. These people are only fighting for their own power. Let's give them a taste of pain." Blue spiritual fire sprang from his gloved fingertips. "I'm thinking... their spirit will dissolve first... and their bodies can then be used against the rest of 'em." He paused. "I mean, you guys are cool. It's adults I don't like. Especially these guys, and our 'teachers' from the place. You know I won't hurt you. Anybody else? Not so much..."

Stormy replied to Mira, "Yes, I think I can do that." Stormy then proceeded to do so, making sure none of it got to the others in their group. She didn't really like killing people or making them suffer, but it is the only thing that she could think of, and they sort of deserved it. They shot at the elemental group first.​

Adam smiled as his comrades were finally realizing his point. It was them vs. The world and the odds were stacked against them. Adam smiled as the last of their attackers were killed off. "Hmm, looks like I'm rubbing off on you guys. Come on let's get the hell outta here."

Adam continued to walk with the rest of the team trailing, most likely thinking about what had just happened. Adam finally reached the end there was a wooden cellar type door at the end of the hall with sunshine shining through. Adams face lit up. "Come on guys were almost there."

Adam raced to the door and flung it open. He was temporarily blinded by the sunlight only to be greeted by the sound of more yelling and assault rifles clicking being pointed at him. Turns out the under ground walk way was a direct line to the center of the battlefield. "Damnit." Adam raised his arms up as if to give up then he spoke out loud. "Hey, it's cool I'm just a kid. I'm BY MY SELF. There is no reason to be afraid I don't have any weapons." Adam hoped the kids behind him heard and stepped back, awaiting an opening.

Adam was relieved when the guns lowered that's when a fallen terrorist looked up and started screaming and pointing at Adam. Adam didn't understand what they said but he knew he was introuble. The assault rifles raised up and aimed again. "Damn. Fine have it your way."

Adam yelled out. "Kill them or they'll kill you!!!". Adam jumped to the side and unleashed a few bolts of lightning into the crowd. The terrorists in the front were stunned leaving those whose weapons wern't ready scrambling for a gun. Adam looked back. "I need back up, kill any one you want right about now." The yelling and gunfire rang in the air as Adam dodged a spray of bullets, a few grazing his arm. "Damn, it. You bastards."

Adam got pissed and aimed his arm at the barrel of the gun of a terrorist infront of him sending electricity through his body paralyzin him Adam got out from his hiding spot and kicked the fallen attacker in the face until he was satisfied. "Tsk, not so tough now huh asshole." More men popped up around the corner, they were different though they had a familiar emblem on their uniforms. "Shit not these guys. Hurry up guys we gotta get outta here."

Stormy tried to dodge some of the bullets that came streaming by as weapons were fired. She sent a small, very controlled tornado towards the terrorists that sent many of them crashing into the walls and making them get knocked out or die; she wasn't going to check.

With the call to arms Mira without hesitation set the small tornado that Stormy had sent out a blaze. A grin resting on her face as the screams of their enemies as they cooked alive rang out. "Nothing like roasting people to get a girls blood pumping." She callously stated as she walked out of the tunnel, her eyes darting from one attacker to another each of which dropped their weapons as their bodies caught fire as they too cooked alive. "Adam!" Came a seemingly worried cry when she saw that he had been hit by a few of the bullets.

As more men rounded the corner and Adam called for a retreat. Mira only gave him a sky smile as she unhooked the c cylinders from her hips and began spinning them around. "I say we kill them all.." She replied as she sent one of the metal cylinders hurtling towards the group of attackers. Who didn't seem all to worried till the cylinder erupted into flames as it made contact with the first man knocking him unconscious. "Won't be enough to flail burning magnesium around..." She thought to herself as she pulled her weapon back to her free hand and clipped it back to her hop, before dropping and plasing her hands on the sand. As she transfered hear through the sands she looked back to the Adam with a look that seem to ask him to cover her before she looked down hoping his gaze would follow hers. If it did he would see that the sand was melting around her hands as well as around the feet of their attackers. Who seemed too preoccupied With yelling at her and at Adam to notice that they were waking into what soon became a pool of molten glass, and with each footstep they slowly began to notice the fact that the ground was melting through the soles of their boots till one began dropped his gun and began hollering as he tried his hardest to kick off his boots that by the time he had noticed had melted from the heat and was burning the flesh of his foot. "Adam, now would be a good time to do something!" Mira called out as one of the men pointed his gun towards her.

Adam was relieved to have the back up. "Yeah, know I don't have to hold back." Adam got out in the open and pointed his arm at a group coming from behind. "Fry, you bastards." Adam unleashed a bolt of electricity ant a group of soldiers. Some were smart enough to jump out of the way.

Adam heared someone call for him. He saw Mira setting up her next attack. "You got it Mira. I'll watch your back." Adam defended Mira from attackers he shot bolts of electricity tword both sides.

It was then when the military stopped they moved to the side revealing a familiar face. It was one of the kids guardians. A gruff, bear like man named Demetri. Demetri was holding a special weapon used to negate their abilities. "Oh shit. Not this jerk."

Demetri smiled. "You have been naughty children." Demetri pumped his weapon, it looked like a high tech shotgun that shot out bolts of energy that paralyze the kid. "It is time you comply with our orders. Or else!!!!"

Stormy froze when Demitri showed his face. She didn't like being shot with that gun. It was very unpleasant, to say the least. She hoped that he wouldn't shoot any of them, but that was probably unlikely. He had a trigger finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.