U.S Elemental War Experiment #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We are weapons plain and clear!" Came Adam's voice over the rest of the group.

"No fucking shit Sherlock, when did,you figure that out?" Came Mira's taunting response. Who until then had been silently listening to the rest of the group's conversations. How could one not know that they were weapons, it's not like everyday

She listened to Max and Adam go,back and forth before joining in again when Max commented on how quick Adam was to back down when the soldier. pointed a gun at him.

"See here Max, this is what is called acting tough, and to be honest he probably thinks they are going to aim water guns at us." She added as she sat up and looked around. She couldn't help but laugh at some of the kids here. "Soft and fragile." She said softly after sizing a few of them up.

"Oi Max how long tell we get out of here and get to do our "weapon" thing?" She jeered.

@Cats , @Kurogane86

Last edited by a moderator:
"I guess I'll sit next to you," Stormy said quietly, but loud enough for Marilla to hear. She hopped into the car next to her. She was near to the car anyway, since Marilla had directed her there.

Adam smiled than chuckled. "Holy fuckin' shit. When the fuck did I become the target." Adam nudged Neon. "Can you believe these ease droppers? Here I am trying to give you a helping hand and these jerk jump down my throat."

Adam looked Max
"Call me a chicken, or that I'm all bark and no bite. But think about this Maxy. How much of a bad ass are you gonna be with a bullet in your brain?" He looked at Mira. "With all the shit your talking about acting tough and shit. You better prove you don't just have a big mouth as soon as this shit can opens."

Adam looked around at the others. He shook his head and nudged Neon again. "See Babe this is just alot of puppies whining. Their barking trying to get heard cuz their nervous, their worried about what's about to come."

@Cats @Neko_Green @Ko T'suno

Adam smiled than chuckled. "Holy fuckin' shit. When the fuck did I become the target." Adam nudged Neon. "Can you believe these ease droppers? Here I am trying to give you a helping hand and these jerk jump down my throat."

Adam looked Max
"Call me a chicken, or that I'm all bark and no bite. But think about this Maxy. How much of a bad ass are you gonna be with a bullet in your brain?" He looked at Mira. "With all the shit your talking about acting tough and shit. You better prove you don't just have a big mouth as soon as this shit can opens."

Adam looked around at the others. He shook his head and nudged Neon again. "See Babe this is just alot of puppies whining. Their barking trying to get heard cuz their nervous, their worried about what's about to come."

@Cats @Neko_Green @Ko T'suno
Neon observed the others arguing, "Man, quit being a jerk," Neon spoke starting to accually hate the name babe. She started to really hate Adam, they was to much like his electric element. The truck roared along and the two soldiers in the front of the truck chuckled to themselves as they heard the arguments. "We are coming up to hostile territory hush up," the driver said.

Reactions: Cats and Kurogane86
Nemo observed the area this time as a conversation between four people got out of hand. It was true, all 14 of us were taken from our families to be built up to become weapons used by the government for their tools of war. While Nemo did miss his family, or at least from what he remembered when he was a baby, he knew that he wouldn't be able to see his family for a long time or even forever. It also seems like the gang were calling out on each other for being pussies and being all tough. This was something Nemo should really get himself involve into unless he was wanting a fight. He ignored the rest of the conversation and started to close his eyes...

Until someone yanked him from his wrist and took him to one of the jeeps without any kind of door on them. Nemo didn't even need to guess who was yanking him obviously. After Marilla yanked him to one of the jeeps, she asked if he would join her in one of the seats. The idea of being in the same vehicle as Marilla would be a major headache to Nemo and may cause him to jump out of the vehicle, but since this is a mission and Marilla is, more or less, his partner, he didn't really have a choice in the matter. "Just try not to do anything crazy Marilla." he batted on eye on Marilla, he didn't know what she may do if she sat on either side of the back seat. "Get in the middle. I don't want you to try to anything rash on our way to the mission." He made his statement clear. As he waited for Marilla to get in, another girl seemed to have entered the vehicle also. Sitting right beside Marilla also. Hopefully with that out of the way, Nemo sat at the right side of the back seat with Marilla as the jeep moved forward to their destination.

@Red Rabbit

With all the anxious discussion clouding the air, Driscoll's mind was filled with worries about the upcoming conflict. He climbed into an empty jeep, just as the others were clambering into their own transports. Drissy... sounds too girly. He'd remember that, and find some teasing retort for Marilla later on. If they survived.

Stormy, Adam, Neon and the rest had already departed. As his jeep rumbled to life, Driscoll tried to calm down and focus. His heart was beating quickly, and he was getting excited, but not in a good way. More like an "oh-my-gosh-this-is-actually-happening-what-the-heck-am-i-supposed-to-do-now" way. If this came to conflict, he wasn't sure he could fight well enough to survive, let alone strike offensively. Driscoll closed his eyes and began to picture the newer fighting methods he'd been practicing for the past several months. He had a pretty good grip on them, but now they would be put to the test.

"Hooray!" She exclaimed in giggles at Stormy's decision to sit with them as well. Marilla briefly turned to Nemo, pouting at his orders. However, she got in the middle and plopped down there, clasping her hands together in her lap. She often listened to him opposed to any commands the others gave her when not in a mission. "I'll behave."
There was no stated reason of why, but those who were in charge of the children had it chalked up to them simply sharing the same element. Anyone who spent enough time around her knew it could be any strange number of factors though. The girl yawned as the vehicle started up and rested her left cheek against Stormy's arm, letting her eyelids shut as they took off and followed the others.

It looked like she might finally be suffering a sugar crash, but it was only the fact the terrain they drove on out here never failed to lull her towards sleep. If she concentrated enough it was like floating in the ocean; Being rocked by the current and pulses of the waves that made her body lax. Besides, now wasn't the time for her to talk. They all had to concentrate on keeping themselves and maybe even others alive. Her right hand moved and lightly patted her counterpart's forearm in an unspoken act of wishing him safety, her cheek nuzzling into Storm-storm in the same manner. If only the others knew she wished them the same protection... With that she was out like a light for the remainder of the drive.

@LittleWolf @EternalInfinity

Nemo gave a soft smile as Marilla reluctantly agreed to be in the middle of the seat. While she is a bit uncooperative to the commands of others, she usually follows most orders when it comes from his mouth. As he got in, the vehicles roll out to their destination. Nemo held out his arm and put his hand on the top of the vehicle. The fresh cool breeze from the ride felt really good on Nemo's arm. Feels so good. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the ride. When he turned around to Marilla and Stormy, He saw that Marilla was already out on Stormy's arms. Thank goodness. He let out a sigh of relief now that Marilla was out cold. Now with her sleeping, Nemo would probably have such a nice ride today.

As he stared out from the jeep, he felt Marilla patting his forearm. Perhaps she was thinking about him to be safe during the mission. After she finished. Nemo used his other arm to rub Marilla's right shoulder a little bit to respond back that he wants her to be safe too on this mission. He might not be a big fan to Marilla's happy-go-lucky personality she shows all the time, but he did care for her as a friend and as his elemental partner. After she was out cold for good. He looked at Stormy and spoke to her in a quiet tone, not wanting to wake up Marilla.

"So...What do you think we'll be expecting to encounter in this mission?" He asked. "Even though this is our first mission, we should be cautious for we may not what awaits us at the end of the mission." He looked at Stormy with a serious look in his eyes as he awaited her respond.

@Red Rabbit @LittleWolf

Stormy responded back in her usual quiet tone, "I have no idea, really. I think this will be very dangerous. We may just encounter troops, but aren't they thinking the same? I don't think we are normal troops." In reality, she was terrified. She only then glanced down at Marilla sleeping on her arm, just to see if she had awoken. She wasn't, so Stormy looked back at Nemo to see if he was going to say anything further.

Max shrugged. "I don't know Mira, but as slow as the driver is driving then maybe in the 10-20 years" Max said jokingly. The boy then payed attention to Adam as soon as he started talking. After Adam was done talking Max responded. "I guess you're right Adam." All of a sudden Neon snapped at Adam. "Damn Neon, I didn't know you got mad." Max made space next to him. "What to sit next to me Neon?" All of a sudden the commander told the kids to quiet down because they were approaching the waypoint. "20 years already?" Max said as he looked at Neon. Just by the look on her face Max could tell that she didn't want to kill anyone. "Just stay behind me Neon. I'll make sure you don't get hurt, or have to get any blood on your hands" with that said Max reached in his pocket and pulled out three metal balls. Max didn't use a gun, he used three metal balls to kill his enemies. He used his control over metal to send them flying at enemies, so they were like bullets.

@Neko_Green @Kurogane86 @Ko T'suno

"I think so too." Nemo replied back to Stormy as more questions about the mission and the enemy appear. "Even though that we're specialized weapons with the ability to control a certain element, we're dealing with trained soldiers who can easily take us down if we ever let our guard down." He took a glance outside of the jeep again to see where the whole group was currently at, then after a quick glance outside, he returned his gaze to Stormy and resumed talking. "Which is why the whole group should be careful in this mission unless we want causalities on our very first mission together." He glanced down at Marilla to see if she's still sleeping. Nemo does worry for her in this mission. While she was tough, he was still worried that she would get herself in a sticky situation with her attitude sometimes. He looked back to Stormy as he awaited her response.

@LittleWolf

"Probably he's driving like a narcoleptic old bitty....hope it's time travel." She responded to Max as she twirled her finger around causing a small ring of fire to form and dissipate.
"Oh dear As if I have to prove Shite to you, and your overbearing excuse of a male bravado, Tho I just hope your sparkly ass can keep up...and not get in my way. " She countered in a deriding tone to Adam. As she turned her gaze to Max.
"Do you think…." Mira started only to turn her head to Neon when she snapped off on Adam.
"What's up Neon, is this sack of faulty masculine hormones upsetting you..?"
Mira asked half jokingly as she sat up.

"We are coming up to hostile territory hush up." The Driver ordered.

"20 years already?" Mira heard Max said and chuckled slightly to herself. "Time travel it is then." She added as She pulled out a silver dollar and spin it around her figures tell the coin began to bend from the added heat she was putting into it. "Fighting in a desert, hmm the possibilities are endless…" She thought to herself as the idea of superheating the sand under someone Came to the front of her mind, and a sinister smile came to her face. She had been looking forward to this, getting out of the confounded truck, as well as getting away from some of the others...

@Kurogane86 , @Cats , @Neko_Green

the truck drove the terrain getting worse. The van jumbled back and forth, distant explosions could be felt through the bottom of their seats. The lights in the interior of the van flickered. "Hold on were nearing the shit!" A grizzled handler yelled out.

Adam grew quiet as they got closer to the drop zone. He heard all of his comrades complaints and just took it in. He didn't even bat an eye lash when Neon exploded. The closer they got the calmer he got.

Adam suddenly started chuckling slowly at first but it built up to a noticeable volume. He looked around and smiled at everyone individually. "Can you feel it." Adam sat up straight. "That's adrenaline kids. My blood feels like it's boiling." He holds up his hand. "Check it out my arm won't stop shaking, it's the anticipation. Will I live?...will I die?."

Adam stood up "were about to find out." A guard rushed Adam knocking back down to his seat. "Shut up Adam!! Shit down and shut up."

A voice roared from the driver seat. "1 min. Till drop zone." Adam smiled at the Guard, he starred at his name tag. "I hope we both make it back. It would be a real shame if one of us died out there." Adam's eyes got wide as sparks of electricity shot across his cornia.

Driscoll could sense the tensions building, swirling around him in the surrounding vehicles as they got ever nearer to their destination. Suddenly he heard, "1 minute till drop zone!!" This was it. Driscoll would need to hit the enemies hard and fast, to maximize their own chances for survival.

"I think we are getting close to our stop," Stormy said as they experienced the same jarring movements of the car. "Don't die out there. I will try to deflect bullets with my air," she said in her quiet voice. She didn't want to look outside until she absolutely had to, now that they were close to their destination. Stormy then shook Marilla a bit to jarr her from sleep, since they would be probably would be getting out soon.

Marilla quickly snapped to from Stormy's shaking, her head swiveling one way then another as if she were looking around but both of her eyelids were still shut, the tips of light brunette bangs brushing against them. The last thing she could recall was nuzzling into the female to her left. "I'm awake," she said, rubbing her face as a nearby detonation rattled the jeep. When she finally decided to look she saw flipped vehicles strewn about and burnt to a crisp, unidentified structures that were just little more than ruined foundations, and what she could only hope weren't piles of deceased.. Her expression was stoic for a moment until a ripple of gunfire clanged against metal somewhere within earshot. Animation trickled into her face again and she was eager to get out, though unfortunately she couldn't from her position between Nemo and Storm-storm.

She started to bounce in her seat, wide eyes giving view to the chaos brewing behind turquoise irises like a storm out at sea. The girl wasn't excited to kill per se, rather that she had newfound energy and needed to expel it from her system in the quickest, most efficient way possible and the opportunity to was right before them all. "Don't get cornered," Marie told them, her chipper voice unfazed by their surroundings. "If you're not running you better be on the offense." She was serious. She'd seen how many times they'd all failed at one thing or another at the facility and messing up here was simply not an option.

@LittleWolf @EternalInfinity

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
"Yes," Stormy said to her. She had become stiff at the sight of the scenery outside of the car. "You should do the same. I will be on the defencive side for you guys too." Stormy started to kind of play with the wind outside of their cars, making it slightly windy. It hadn't been windy at all that whole month in this area; they had observed the weather every day back at their compound. She wanted them to be slightly wary, if they noticed at all.

The journey had been eerily peaceful. Even with the constant drone of gunfire, they had seen no real action at all, and it was making the girl quite concerned. Of course, this didn't last long. As if on cue, the dull "thud" of a buried explosive echoed between the walls imprisoning the street, and Azura had just enough time to think "Oh shit, now what?" before the cloud of dust, smoke and shrapnel engulfed the vehicle. She could feel the adrenaline rush through her veins, and in the heat of the moment decided her best course of action was to get out of the street. The thought was based purely on survival, hoping to escape any follow up fire or mine, but upon reflecting on the situation, her older self would come to realise that the escape plan she had been brewing for years was kickstarted by a coincidence. Hurriedly, she used her ability to bend the walls of the car into a makeshift barrier, before rushing the other occupants into the nearest doorway, gesturing to the people in the second car to follow. She had no idea what was going to happen next, but she was focusing on keeping her friends alive for now, so she didn't get chance to think about it.

Adam was sitting there smirking as he felt everyone's heated stares. He was about to open his mouth again when they were suddenly hit.

Adam was sitting pretty close to the point of impact. He got airborn, the blast sent him flying tword the back of transport truck. He hit the back door hard.

Everything went black for a few minutes.

Adam reached for his pounding head it felt wet. "Blood...what..i..i..cant...hear..anything." Adam's world was filled with a high pitched ringing as he desperately tried to get up. His face covered with his own blood, his vision was hazy as he reached up trying to find something to hold onto.

'This is bullshit. I'm a fucking weapon. Arnt we supposed to be awesome fighting machines? I can't die here, I gotta get outta here. Why can't I get my shit together. Wait what if I'm out in the open with weapons pointed at me ready to fire'

"
Fuck you, you lousy bastards no one's capturing me. Die!!!"

Adam panicked and sent lightning bolts in every direction. He hit some wall panels, windows, and one unfortunate Guardian who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He took the brunt of Adams attack.

The bolt of lightning sent the Guardian flying until he was pinned against the wall. He was convulsing as 100's of thousands of volts of electricity ran through his body. Circuit looking markings appeared all over the guardians body as the electricity coursed through his veins. The body finally caught fire as the smell of burnt flesh filled the van.

• Love
Reactions: Karakui
Max decided to but out of the conversation because didn't see a point in arguing with Adam. He closed his eyes and say in silence. But something was bothering him. He sensed a somewhat big piece of metal in the ground. It wasn't till the jeep got close to the mine when Max realized what it was. He could only pick the mine up from the ground, but that wouldn't have stopped the explosion. So Max just decided to accept his fate. The jeep flipped, and Max passed out for awhile. When he awoke he was outside of the jeep and laying on the hot sand. He looked up and saw that Adam was shooting lighting bolts every where. "Stop you idiot!"
@Kurogane86

Status
Not open for further replies.