U.N.I.Q.U.E

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man oh man, I'm excited for this sneeze-initiated chain of events... *waits patiently in the corner until the time is right*

So could Caden act like her voice? She writes, and he reads for her (if there's more text?) Or would he be too uncomfortable?

Long as there's no touching he would be comfortable doing it.

Bad news guys and gals, have to drop this rp. Good luck.

Just so people know, the above post is noted.

Should we have the sneeze scene now?

Should we have the sneeze scene now?
Yeah, Probably.

Other things I have need to wait for a bit, so now would be a good time.

Now I'll wait for the other person to start to sneeze everywhere, then begin...
the rant.

I will when I get home!!! And then chaos

(Hope it's not to late to still join)

panda.jpg

Name : Riley Davenport | Age : 16 |
Cute Things, Animals, Making Hoodies, Sweets, Music, Rain, Snow, Plushies, Sewing, Reading and Video Games

Dislikes:
Mirrors, Pictures, Scary Things, Spicy Foods, Being Judged, Mean People, Loud Noises and Spiders

Fears:
Eisoptrophobia: is the fear of or aversion towards an individual's own image in reflection
She Is also afraid of not being good enough and being replaced

The voices in her head, it is the voices of her duplacations

Power(s):
Duplication - She can make multiple copies of herself.
But she is terrified of seeing herself, If she uses her powers she would have to close her eyes.
This leaves her defenseless against attack and if she sees one of her copies or herself (via reflection) she'll panic and lose her concentration which causes her to lose her duplication's.

Personality :
Riley is very timid and skittish, she keeps herself locked away in her room most of the time. For her room is the safest place, she avoids going out at all cost. When Riley has to go out or be around people she is always seen wearing an over sized hoodie. The hoodie allows her to hide herself from view of others. She very soft spoken and avoids eye contact, even to the point of where she looks down when walking. She also fights with the voices in her head, they are the voices of her duplication's. This only increase her fear of them, afraid one day they will truly take over.

Brief Bio :
Riley's family consist of her mother, father and herself. Her parents are well known evil scientist, they had high hopes for Riley from the very day she was born. They had wanted to create their own super child, they conducted experiments on Riley's mother while she was pregnant. Once Riley was born they still continued the test on her, they were excited when they first saw Riley duplicate. As Riley grew up it became very clear that her parents didn't hold any love for her. No matter how much she tried to impress her parents they would only pay attention to her copies. Riley soon started to resent her powers in fear that her parents were going to throw her away for one of her copies. This affected Riley and she started to refuse to use her powers. Once her parents saw she wouldn't be able to live up to their expectations, Riley's parents labeled her as a defected project. They then decided to try and create another super child, this caused Riley's timid personality only grew worst she developed an inferiority complex. She wasn't good enough, she was a failure an unwanted project. Her parents even went far enough to get her her own an apartment, so that they could work without distraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried. And no one can judge me.

Also, @JinxMonster we just had someone drop so the timing works out.

I tried. And no one can judge me.

Also, @JinxMonster we just had someone drop so the timing works out.
You just said we were planted on a farm. Planteado is planted. Nacido en una granja is correct. That made me laugh pretty hard though

You just said we were planted on a farm. Planteado is planted. Nacido en una granja is correct. That made me laugh pretty hard though
It's been a while since I took spanish. For the most part I can read the Japanese okay, but only because I'm actually studying it at this point.
Even if I plopped both into a translator

@RainDash An actual Japanese person would probably just say "shinda!" rather than "Watashi wa kami no watashi wa shinu tsumoridesu" cos the second one really loses the dramatic effect of "I'm going to die". I mean, how long did it take you to read that? Shinda means the same thing, but is much more dramatic.

The second would be more likely used if speaking in prose; as part of a monologue, at least when it comes to media. You might hear "watashi wa shinu, tsumoridesuka?" (So, I'm going to die?). Tsumoridesuka translates to "I'm going to" in google translate, but it seems more to be used as "in other words" or as an exposition feature.

Reactions: Karyra
(Hope it's not to late to still join)

panda.jpg

Name : Riley Davenport | Age : 16 |
Cute Things, Animals, Making Hoodies, Sweets, Music, Rain, Snow, Plushies, Sewing, Reading and Video Games

Dislikes:
Mirrors, Pictures, Scary Things, Spicy Foods, Being Judged, Mean People, Loud Noises and Spiders

Fears:
Eisoptrophobia: is the fear of or aversion towards an individual's own image in reflection
She Is also afraid of not being good enough and being replaced

Power(s):
Duplication - She can make multiple copies of herself.
But she is terrified of seeing herself, If she uses her powers she would have to close her eyes.
This leaves her defenseless against attack and if she sees one of her copies or herself (via reflection) she'll panic and lose her concentration which causes her to lose her duplications.

Personality :
Riley is very timid and skittish, she keeps herself locked away in her room most of the time. For her room is the safest place, she avoids going out at all cost. When Riley has to go out or be around people she is always seen wearing an over sized hoodie. The hoodie allows her to hide herself from view of others. She very soft spoken and avoids eye contact, even to the point of where she looks down when walking.

Brief Bio :
Riley's family consist of her mother, father and herself. Her parents are well known evil scientist, they had high hopes for Riley from the very day she was born. They had wanted to create their own super child, they conducted experiments on Riley's mother while she was pregnant. Once Riley was born they still continued the test on her, they were excited when they first saw Riley duplicate. As Riley grew up it became very clear that her parents didn't hold any love for her. No matter how much she tried to impress her parents they would only pay attention to her copies. Riley soon started to resent her powers in fear that her parents were going to throw her away for one of her copies. This affected Riley and she started to refuse to use her powers. Once her parents saw she wouldn't be able to live up to their expectations, Riley's parents labeled her as a defected project. They then decided to try and create another super child, this caused Riley's timid personality only grew worst she developed an inferiority complex. She wasn't good enough, she was a failure an unwanted project. Her parents even went far enough to get her her own an apartment, so that they could work without distraction.
Accepted

@RainDash An actual Japanese person would probably just say "shinda!" rather than "Watashi wa kami no watashi wa shinu tsumoridesu" cos the second one really loses the dramatic effect of "I'm going to die". I mean, how long did it take you to read that? Shinda means the same thing, but is much more dramatic.

The second would be more likely used if speaking in prose; as part of a monologue, at least when it comes to media. You might hear "watashi wa shinu, tsumoridesuka?" (So, I'm going to die?). Tsumoridesuka translates to "I'm going to" in google translate, but it seems more to be used as "in other words" or as an exposition feature.
Ah! Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. Again I speak very little japanese but I'm trying and I'll keep that in mind. Since he's going to be shouting that a lot, I think.

Ah! Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. Again I speak very little japanese but I'm trying and I'll keep that in mind. Since he's going to be shouting that a lot, I think.
I'm still learning too; guess I'm just a step ahead when it comes to unusual expressions :D

Hey, I'm new too. can I join? this sounds really fun for a first roleplaying experience! What do I need to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.