U.N.I.Q.U.E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm new too. can I join? this sounds really fun for a first roleplaying experience! What do I need to do?
Welcome new member!!!! To join, you just need to fill out the character sheet that can be found in the overview tab on the spoiler, and post it with a picture in this thread. And replies also don't come constantly, so joining a few roleplays is benificial

Happy New year Everyone!

Accepted?

Well, All of it's good.

Just one thing, you gotta make her like....super...afraid of heights or something. Cause if she's just afraid of heights then it's a very easy way in a troublesome situation to be like "And then she found courage!" and "Flew off into the sunset" If you know what I mean.

But anyway, accepted!

Also, After I get my character out (And sleep maybe) I Shall probably start working on the first IC post.

Just for notice anyone reading this, it's still open and will probably still be open after the IC opens
She basically gets motion sickness whenever she even thinks about flying, but I understand what you're saying. I thought about that at first but I just decided she would have something traumatic happen to her involving heights- when she was young,she almost fell off a ferris wheel while it was stopped at the top. I've been thinking about more stuff that could make her afraid of flying and heights and all that as well...Like maybe a loved one was involved in a plane crash or bridge collapse or something...I'll think more. ^^ Also- I have a sketch of her, I might have a better one soon. AdelaideMontgomerysketch.png

• Love
Reactions: chillin
Well, this has slowed down suddenly. I wonder if it's just everyone being busy...

She basically gets motion sickness whenever she even thinks about flying, but I understand what you're saying. I thought about that at first but I just decided she would have something traumatic happen to her involving heights- when she was young,she almost fell off a ferris wheel while it was stopped at the top. I've been thinking about more stuff that could make her afraid of flying and heights and all that as well...Like maybe a loved one was involved in a plane crash or bridge collapse or something...I'll think more. ^^ Also- I have a sketch of her, I might have a better one soon. View attachment 97413
cewl

Maybe
I know I'll be busy starting this Saturday

I have another charrie idea but I am busy with other charrie said first

anime-girl-awesome-1_edit_1453600378233.jpg

Appearance :
Vyxn appears to be a well adjusted twenty two year old who enjoys working out, deffiantly on the short side at 5Ft nothing, with rich coffee brown hair that is naturally highlighted with wispy strands of copper and gold and her eyes are big with a doe like quility that suck you in because of the innocence that they display for all to see. Her skin is smooth and appears to be as soft as silk, at first glace its hard to believe there is anything wrong with her.

Name :
Vyxn Marie Black

She likes the color blue, sweet things like vanillia icecream and cherry flovered hard candies. SHe enjoys loud music and people who talk with accents or like to do dangerous things. Vyxn likes old movies and paper back books with a good twist, she is an avid reader so any book works but paper backs are the best.

Dislikes:
Vyxn dislikes smelly things, sour things, weird noises, and things being out of place. She doesnt like alot of color and refuses to allow people to help her. She dislikes being critisized and prefers working from home. Nit picking, personally, she believes that anyone who nit picks are monsters and should be put down like rabid dogs.

Fears:
Vyxn is oddlt fearful of people finding out about not only her power but the fact that she is color blind. In her eyes it is better to be seen as a dud then a disabiled freak. She is also scared of being around large groups of people.

Power(s):
Has a brilliant imagination and can projected the visual thoughts to others, very believeable and if it wasnt for one thing, no one would know that what they were seeing wasnt real.

Vyxn is color blind, the only color she sees that isnt black, white or shades of gray is blue. Any shade of blue, and all of her projections are also black and white with random bright splotches of blue.

Personality :
Vyxn is shy, nerdy, innocent, and a book worm who just so happens to have a nasty temper that occasionally allows her to break away from her comfort zone and do something that she wouldnt other wise. Like punch her mygnostic neighbor right in his pretty nose breaking it and causing him to accidently lash out with his rather impressive earth ablities leveling the apartment building. It also helps her when dealing with annoying clients, her perverte of a boss, and the b with a itch that happens to be her sister in law.

Basically she is a mousey no one who either gets in trouble or gets a promotion because of her temper.

Brief Bio :
Born to her mother and father, Margo and Paul Black, on a stormy mid winter night they would always claim that they knew right then that she was special, wrapped up tight in a pale blue blanket sense the hospital was out of pink her older brother thought he had gotten a little brother and was very upset to find out diffrently.

It wasnt until Vyxn was five that her family found out that she was color blind, it was hard but Bryson took it upon himself to watch out for his baby sister and he was the first person to experiance Vxyn's power. He was also the one to have to break to her the news that though her power was amazing it wasnt as life like as it should be sense tmost see in color and because she didnt there wasnt any color in the image she had projected.

Sense then, Vxyn has hidden her power and settled at working her ass off to be the best wed designer out there and for the most part she has succeeded.

anime-girl-awesome-1_edit_1453600378233.jpg

Appearance :
Vyxn appears to be a well adjusted twenty two year old who enjoys working out, deffiantly on the short side at 5Ft nothing, with rich coffee brown hair that is naturally highlighted with wispy strands of copper and gold and her eyes are big with a doe like quility that suck you in because of the innocence that they display for all to see. Her skin is smooth and appears to be as soft as silk, at first glace its hard to believe there is anything wrong with her.

Name :
Vyxn Marie Black

She likes the color blue, sweet things like vanillia icecream and cherry flovered hard candies. SHe enjoys loud music and people who talk with accents or like to do dangerous things. Vyxn likes old movies and paper back books with a good twist, she is an avid reader so any book works but paper backs are the best.

Dislikes:
Vyxn dislikes smelly things, sour things, weird noises, and things being out of place. She doesnt like alot of color and refuses to allow people to help her. She dislikes being critisized and prefers working from home. Nit picking, personally, she believes that anyone who nit picks are monsters and should be put down like rabid dogs.

Fears:
Vyxn is oddlt fearful of people finding out about not only her power but the fact that she is color blind. In her eyes it is better to be seen as a dud then a disabiled freak. She is also scared of being around large groups of people.

Power(s):
Has a brilliant imagination and can projected the visual thoughts to others, very believeable and if it wasnt for one thing, no one would know that what they were seeing wasnt real.

Vyxn is color blind, the only color she sees that isnt black, white or shades of gray is blue. Any shade of blue, and all of her projections are also black and white with random bright splotches of blue.

Personality :
Vyxn is shy, nerdy, innocent, and a book worm who just so happens to have a nasty temper that occasionally allows her to break away from her comfort zone and do something that she wouldnt other wise. Like punch her mygnostic neighbor right in his pretty nose breaking it and causing him to accidently lash out with his rather impressive earth ablities leveling the apartment building. It also helps her when dealing with annoying clients, her perverte of a boss, and the b with a itch that happens to be her sister in law.

Basically she is a mousey no one who either gets in trouble or gets a promotion because of her temper.

Brief Bio :
Born to her mother and father, Margo and Paul Black, on a stormy mid winter night they would always claim that they knew right then that she was special, wrapped up tight in a pale blue blanket sense the hospital was out of pink her older brother thought he had gotten a little brother and was very upset to find out diffrently.

It wasnt until Vyxn was five that her family found out that she was color blind, it was hard but Bryson took it upon himself to watch out for his baby sister and he was the first person to experiance Vxyn's power. He was also the one to have to break to her the news that though her power was amazing it wasnt as life like as it should be sense tmost see in color and because she didnt there wasnt any color in the image she had projected.

Sense then, Vxyn has hidden her power and settled at working her ass off to be the best wed designer out there and for the most part she has succeeded.
accepted, though perhaps you might want the colour to be a little more visible

Surgical saw stat!

Anyhow, Hello people. I should really see who's still in this.

Obviously me because of that post~ And I will be making another charrie

I uh... I'll see if I can keep it up. Not feeling too good about my RPs atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I kinda forgot about this um....I have to drop out I think. Sorry!

Still here, but it's just been dead with very little to reply to, really. I'm working on a post now, though.

haven't been able to get on in a couple of days and the last time I was on didnt see any new posts. Sorry I will post soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.