Typical High School Romance (Serpentine and MoonStar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the night hours he crept towards Saiya's house. He noticed there was a large tree, probably leading up to her bedroom and there was also a balcony. He climbed up the tree, slowly and quietly then jumped onto the balcony with a thud. He peeked in through the window and saw Saiya! He tapped gently with his fingertips on the window.

Saiya was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling as many thoughts filled her head. However, Meeko seemed to be the main topic as far as her thoughts went. Then, she heard light tapping on her window and gasped. Turning in her bed, she saw none other than Meeko! It was as if he had read her mind earlier. Quickly, Saiya made her way to the window and opened it, her eyes wide.

"M-Meeko! What are you doing here?" she asked quietly, shaking her head as a smile stretched her lips. Did he really climb the tree just to get to her balcony? She guessed so.

Meeko grinned and slipped in through her window, landing gently on her bedroom floor. She straightened up and looked around at his surroundings. "Nice room" He complimented and them looked back at her, sitting on the edge of her bed. "Sorry for arriving on such short notice.. I didn't want to leave you"

Saiya watched, stepping to the side, as Meeko entered her room, complimenting it. She grinned a bit and crossed her arms before closing her window once more, latching it shut. She made her way to her bed and sat next to Meeko, raising an eyebrow.

"It's fine.You didn't want to leave me? That's so sweet of you." she said quietly, blushing a bit. She had thought about this situation before and it made her smile even more. "So, I take it this means you're staying the night?" she asked, giggling a bit as she tilted her head.

"Yeah, if you don't mind" Meeko said and then moved over to her, wrapping her arms around her gently. He kissed her on the lips and then rubbed their noses together. He sat back down on her bed and then held onto her hand. "I love you Saiya"

"Of course I don't mind." Saiya said softly, feeling as Meeko wrapped his arms around her waist. When his lips met hers, she kissed him back and giggled as they rubbed noses. Gripping his hand gently, she sighed and smiled.

"I love you too Meeko." she whispered, moving to lay down on the bed. Saiya held her arms out for Meeko to join her, smiling happily.

Meeko moved into her arms and then cuddled with her. He fell asleep but before said, "Goodnight. I love you" He said, then kissed her cheek. The next morning, he left before she woke up. He kissed her in the lips and crept out of the window, walking down the tree. He landed quietly and headed back home where he showered, got dressed and was ready for school. He waited for Saiya in the same spot he did yesterday.

Saiya was barely able to mutter a "goodnight" before her eyes drooped shut. However, when she woke up, she felt around her bed to find nothing but empty space and sheets. She yawned and stretched her arms above her head and came to the conclusion that he had left early. Saiya showered, changed, and ate before slipping out the door. Not surprisingly, she saw Meeko waiting outside in the same spot he was last time.

"Hey! Thanks for laying with me last night, it helped me sleep." she said happily, stepping on her tiptoes to gently press her lips against his.

Meeko wrapped his arms around her and twirled her all wind gently, kissing her in the lips. "Morning beautiful" He says and then pecked her on the cheek, slinging an around around her shoulder. "I had to leave early this morning so I could get ready. Maybe you can stay over at my place after school?"

Saiya giggled as she was twirled around, her cheeks blazing as a blush took over her features. "Good morning!" she replied back after returning his kiss. Thinking of the offer Meeko had offered, she pretended to think about it, pressing a finger against her chin. "Hmm..." she turned her eyes to the sky before looking back down at him, giggling. "That would be an amazing idea!" she exclaimed, her eyes twinkling with joy.

Meeko grinned and then realised they didn't have any lessons with each other that day. "I guess I'll see you after the last bell... Or after lessons. I'm gonna miss you, beautiful" He said and pecked her cheek. Just then the bell rung and he headed of to his lesson before saying that he loved her. He always said that, because he truly did. They only met a couple of days ago and it felt like they were meant for each other.

Saiya smiled sadly as she realized that she had none of the same classes with Meeko that day. She said she loved him before they went their separate ways, and heading inside her classroom. Despite the short time they've known each other, Saiya had never felt so happy or complete in her entire life. Sitting in class, the only thing on her mind was Meeko and the thought of staying over at his place after school. The thought made her smile happily before she continued her work.

Meeko caught up with Saiya throughout the day, but only for a couple of minutes before lessons started again. He saw her at lunch, which was great because they had more time to talk but before he knew it classes were starting again. He sat through lessons, they we all boring and it felt like they were lasting forever especially since he couldn't talk to Saiya. When class ended he waited for her to join him out of school, he was so glad to be able to see her again.

Saiya was overjoyed when she was able to see Meeko in the small amount of time she could throughout the day. Although it wasn't for long, she wasn't disappointed as he always put a smile on her face. Once classes were over, Saiya bolted out of her seat and gathered her things quickly. She then rushed out of the room and found Meeko. Deciding to surprise him, she jumped onto his back and kissed his cheek lovingly. "I missed you~!" she said happily, pressing her face against his shoulder.

Meeko grinned and then kissed her back. Then, he saw some of his friends walk through the hall and see them both. Their expressions were all confused whilst they looked at one another. They called Meeko up to talk to them and he placed Saiya down.

"What is it?" He asked, keeping a cheerful expression on his face.

"We noticed that you and Saiya have been pretty flirty together, you guys were even kissing.. So, you're bisexual aren't you? At least that's what everyone else thinks. Why didn't you tell us that you and Saiya were together?" One of them said.

Meeko wasn't sure what to say, Saiya was a girl! People were thinking that he was bisexual and dating a guy, he was bisexual but Saiya was a girl! He couldn't tell them the truth! This was an all dude school!

Saiya watched as Meeko's friends walked over, looking a bit confused. She furrowed her brow and felt as Meeko placed her down before heading over to talk to them. She ran a hand through her hair nervously and watched the group as they silently talked. Apparently, something shocking was said, because Saiya could see the shock on Meeko's face.

"U-Um... Meeko? Is there something worng?" she asked softly, furrowing her brow as she fiddled with her fingers anxiously. She hoped that nothing back was going to happen to Meeko. Saiya bit her lip and sighed as she waited.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow at school, me and Saiya are hanging out tonight" Meeko said. Then, the guys left. He looked back at the person who he loved, Saiya and smiled at her. He didn't want her to be worried, because today they were hanging out together. As long as they were happy that was all that mattered. Especially if Saiya was happy, because he'd hate to see her upset or anxious. He slung an arm around his shoulder like he always did and pecked her cheek. "It's fine!" He said, acting like they were just having some mind of normal conversation together. "Did you get your stuff from your locker to bring around to my place? We can go back if you didn't"

Saiya's brow furrowed until Meeko returned, throwing an arm around her shoulders. Instantly, she felt like everything was alright. That there was nothing to be anxious about. Saiya sighed and leaned her head against Meeko's chest, nodding at his question. "Yeah, I have my stuff with me. I grabbed it before I came over here." she explained, lifting her head to kiss his cheek. He was like her very own prince charming, and Saiya smiled happily at the thought. "Alright, I'm ready when you are." she said with a happy sigh, adjusting her bag strap.

Meeko lead her to a house by the beach. In total, he lived with both of his parents and sister who was two years younger than him (15). She went to a girl's school that wasn't too far from their own school. When he opened the front door his sister was flopped on a the sofa, surfing through television channels endlessly and trying to find something to watch. Her eyes looked up from the television screen when his brother walked in and shut the door, her eyes then moved to Saiya.

Saiya walked into Meeko's house and looked around. It was an understatement to say that it was lovely. She smiled brightly as her eyes took in everything, stopping at the girl who was looking at her on the couch. Her smile fell as she noticed the girl looking at her, and her eyes were wide before she blinked. Deciding to play off her shock, she raised two fingers and gave a lazy salute, a type of greeting she had gotten the habit of doing. Saiya had no idea who the girl was, but she knew better than to jump to conclusions. "Hey..." she said, slightly awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.