Typical High School Romance (Serpentine and MoonStar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeko wobbled slightly but didn't fall onto the ground fully. He picked her up and then slung her onto his shoulder and twirled her around around again. "I'm faster, though!" He says playfully, he put her down and then stares into her eyes, lovingly. He then felt the rest of his friends staring and mumbling things to themselves, saying that he clearly liked Saiya.. Which he did. He blushed and then sat down by the sea watching it as the waves crash.

Saiya gasped as she was flung over Meeko's shoulder, finding some place to desperately hold onto. However, she began to laugh as he spun her before placing her down. She was breathing slightly heavier as her eyes glowed with joy. Staring into Meeko's eyes, she thought she saw some sort of strong emotion in them. Before she could place what it was, her attention was pulled to the boys muttering small things. Of course, she heard some of the things and blushed deeply.

Sitting next to Meeko, she glanced his way before looking down at the waves that nearly brushed her feet. Giving a small giggle, she sighed happily and leaned back, looking up at the slightly orange sky. "Meeko... thanks for today. I had a lot of fun, and nobody's really asked me to hang out with them before. It means a lot to me..." she said quietly, breaking her eyes away from the sky to glance at Meeko once more. A thankful smile appeared on her face and she lifted a hand before poking his nose. A playful laughed escaped her lips as she continued to look over his features. He really was an amazing guy... and the thought caused a dark blush to darken Saiya's cheeks.

Meeko cracked a gin and then slung his arm around her shoulder, poking her nose in return. "You're welcome to hang out wuth me whenever you like, and it's not a problem. I'm glad you had a good time" He stared up at the evening sun and sighed happily. He held her closely but then stood up. "Do you want to go home now before it gets dark? I can walk you if you want me to"

Saiya's blush darkened as Meeko's arm was slung around her shoulders, scrunching her nose as he poked it. She tensed at first before leaning against him slightly, relaxing against the warmth. Just as she was getting comfortable with sitting there, she heard Meeko sigh happily before holding her close. Saiya closed her eyes before opening them once more, seeing how late it had gotten. "You'd walk me home? But, what about your friends?" she asked with slightly widened eyes. She would've loved the company, but his friends were there, and she didn't want them to think she was stealing him away or anything.

"They'll be fine!" Meeko chuckles and then stood up, he wraps his arms around her waist and then picks her up bridal style. He walked her all the way home, and then out her down. "See you tomorrow" He says. He was still staring at her, leaning in, their lips close. He brushed his lips against hers.

Saiya opened her mouth to ask if Meeko was sure, but she stopped and gasped instead as he lifted her into his arms. Her arms instinctively wrapped around his neck as he started carrying her home. Once she was set down, Saiya watched with slightly wide eyes as Meeko came close, his lips brushing hers. She felt a blush take over her features and she swallowed, looking at his lips, barely hearing him say that he would see her tomorrow. Snapping from her thoughts, Saiya went out on a limb and closed her eyes, pressing her lips against Meeko's softly. Then, she pulled away before he could react, a smirk on her face. "See you tomorrow." she repeated, winking before moving to grab the doorknob.

"Bye, bye beautiful" Meeko called and then smiles. He then headed back to the beach where the guys played around until it got dark.

[Next Day]

Meeko groaned when he heard his alarm clock go and slammed his hand down on it. He yawned and got up, stretching. He showered and got ready. He went downstairs wearing an outfit and then grabbed some fruit, leaving the house. Instead of heading towards the school bus he went towards Saiya's home and waited outside for her.

Yawning, Saiya sat up and stretched her arms over her head. She was used to waking up for school, so she felt fully rested. Rubbing her eyes, she stumbled out of bed and into the shower before slipping into an outfit. Brushing her teeth and hair, she descended her stairs into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Saiya then rubbed the back of her neck as she stepped outside, closing the door behind her before biting into her apple. Then, looking up, she saw Meeko. Instantly, her eyes widened and a smile stretched her lips. "Meeko! Hey, I didn't think you'd be here!" she exclaimed happily, quickly making her way to his side.

Meeko goes over to her and then wraps his warm arms around her waist. "Hey beautiful. Of course I'd be here" He chuckled and then began to walk her in the direction of school, along with some other students who were heading in the same direction as them. He leaned in and then pecked her cheek whilst they walked to school. He honestly hated school, but she made it seem so much more happier.

Saiya's smile grew and her blush darkened as Meeko wrapped his arms around her waist, instantly warming her. She laughed along with him and walked beside him to school, leaning her head against his chest as they did so. Feeling the kiss press against her cheek, Saiya blushed and smiled, clasping her hands together in front of her. Then, turning, she stepped on her tiptoes and returned the kiss, giggling a bit. She had always been fine with going to school, but she was sure it was a lot more enjoyable since she had met Meeko.

Lessons went past rather quick, which was great because Meeko could get out of school after his final lesson of the day. He goes over to Saiya's desk, blushing and looking down.

"Saiya, do you want to go out tonight? Maybe to the beach again? You and me? I really like you, a lot" He blushed even more.

After lessons, Saiya sighed and pressed the side of her face against her hand, gathering her papers with the other. However, her attention was grabbed when a blushing Meeko was standing in front of her desk. He was... asking her out. Saiya's eyes grew slightly wider and she smiled happily. Standing up, she packed her bag quickly before wrapping her arms around him.

"Of course! I would love to. And, I like you a lot too." Saiya said, closing her eyes as she smiled up at him, a blush dusting her face.

Meeko grinned and wraps his arms around her waist, crushing his lips to her. He blushed, still grinning.

"I love you Saiya, the moment I set eyes on you I knew you were different, a beautiful different. I love you" He said and stroked her cheek with the back of his palm.

Saiya blushed as she felt Meeko wrap his arms around her waist. Her blush only darkened when his lips smashed against hers, but she managed to kiss back before he pulled away. She felt her blush darken as she looked at Meeko's own blush, and at his words. Nobody had ever told her they loved her before. Saiya's eyes searched his eyes as she was lost for words.

"R-Really? I-I... thank you so much. I love you too. Ever since you started talking to me... I knew you were different from the others. You gave me a chance." she said softly, smiling happily as her eyes filled with tears of joy.

Meeko kisses her cheek. "I love you" He whispered. When they got out of school her picked her up bridal style and carried her down to the beach. He set her down on the sand and then joined her. He lay back, not minding if his hair or clothes got sandy. He stared up at the sky and reaches out to hold onto her hand. "The sky is beautiful today, just like you Saiya" He complimented.

"I love you too." she whispered, smiling shyly. She felt as he picked her up bridal style and carried her down to the beach. When she was set down, she looked up at Meeko, and watched as he laid down. Following his lead, she laid back as well, seeing his hand stretched out to her. She smiled and gripped it with her own, intertwining her fingers with his. Hearing his compliment, she blushed and averted her eyes in embarrassment.

"And the ocean... it's perfectly clear... just like your eyes." she said softly, moving her eyes back to his before blushing even more at her cheesy compliment. "A-Ah... gosh, that was so cheesy..." she said, covering her face with her other hand.

Meeko shook his head and then pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I don't think that was cheesy" He chuckled a bit and then he looked up at her, her beautiful face beside him. "I love you" He leaned up and then brushed his lips against hers, kissing them softly.

Feeling Meeko's arms around her waist, drawing her close, Saiya uncovered her face and blushed as she looked at him. "O-Oh... okay." she said with a soft smile. At the feel of his lips pressing against hers, pulling her into a kiss, she softly kissed back.

Slowly, Saiya pulled away and laid her head on Meeko's chest, sighing softly. "I love you too..." she whispered.

Meeko chuckles and then ruffles her hair. He looked over at the oceans, the waves crashing against each other once again. He yawned and looked up at the sky. It was getting late again but he wanted to stay with her. Whenever she wasn't there he felt lonely. He decided they should probably head back before it got anymore dark, so he walked hand in hand with her back to her house. He kissed her goodbye.

Saiya watched as the sun began to set, frowning a bit. She was enjoying Meeko's company, but of course, time is time. Holding onto his hand, she let him walk her home before kissing her goodbye. She smiled and waved at him before walking inside of her house, biting her lip a bit. A part of her wished he would stay, and let him sleep next to her, but she knew it was silly. Shaking her head slightly, she went up the stairs to her room and shut the door behind her, awaiting what the next day had in store for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.