Typical High School Romance (Serpentine and MoonStar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeko looks back at Abby, his sister. Instead of having blonde hair like her brother she had dark brown hair that reached her waist.. Just like their father. She was now still looking at Saiya, up and down.. Taking in all of her features. She as moody a lot and you could either be on Abby's good or bad side. You probably should choose the good side.

"Saiya, Abby, Abby, Saiya" Meeko said cheerfully. His sister instantly turned back to the TV show that she was watching finally.

"Hi" Was all she could manage.

"U-Um... hi." she said awkwardly, watching the girl, Abby, turn back to the television. Saiya's eyes were slightly widened at how she treated her, but she simply rubbed the back of her neck. It was no big deal after all, maybe the girl was just shy? Saiya turned to look at Meeko and smiled softly, rubbing her arm as she glanced over the house once more.

"So... is she your...?" Saiya let the sentence drawl out, so that he could finish the sentence for her. She wanted to make sure she didn't place Abby as something she wasn't. She looked back at the brown-haired girl on the couch and sighed silently. For some reason, she felt like the two would have a hard time getting along.

"Sister" Meeko finished for her and chuckled. "She's always like this, don't worry" He added and then was given a glare by Abby, but she turned back to the television without a word. He walked Saiya up a staircase and into a room which was his bedroom. It was all presentable, but it was plain. He could never be bothered to decorate his bedroom.. But his bed was rumpled by a tabby cat who was laying sprawled over his bed sheets.

Saiya nodded and laughed a bit as Meeko finished her sentence. His sister. She seemed... nice? Shaking the thought from her head, she followed Meeko up the stairs and went inside of his room, grinning. It wasn't much, but it was simple and neat. SHe was actually fond of it. Then, looking at his bed, Saiya gasped quietly and felt her eyes widen.

"Aw! A cat!" she gushed, moving to sit on Meeko's bed, her smile widening at the cute thing. Hesitantly, she lifted a hand and held it near the cat before stopping, turning back to look at Meeko.

"Is it okay if I pet it?" she asked softly, her eyes wide with hope to pet the small cat.

Meeko nodded. "Sure!" He picked up the cat, or at least tried to.. He was clinging desperately to the bed sheets, not wanting to move from his position. The cat was so lazy, and Meeko always found him sprawled out on the bedsheets everyday after school. "Come on Bumble, get up" The cats name was Bumble. It was such a weird name, but the family liked it. Bumble finally gave in and he was placed on top of Saiya's lap.

Saiya laughed as the cat, Bumble as she heard, refused to be lifted from his comfortable spot. She had always liked cats and small animals because she thought they were cute. Especially puppies and kittens, she loved them the most. Saiya smiled softly as the cat was placed on her lap. She gently ran her hand over the soft fur and giggled. "He's so soft~!" she said quietly.

Meeko grinned and then nodded, watching as Bumble seemed pretty comfortable in her arms. He began purring. "I think Bumble has taken a liking to you. He's very lazy, but very friendly too" He commented and then sat beside Saiya on the bed, stroking Bumble too. "What do you want to do?" He asked.

Saiya smiled softly before lifting her eyes to Meeko, blushing at his words. "Yeah... he's so sweet." she said happily, tilting her head as she looked down at Bumble again. Then, at being asked what she wanted to do, she bit her lip and furrowed her brow.

"Hmm... well, what do you like to do? I mean, I'm fine with doing a lot of things. I like to draw and listen to music, and sometimes I like to play catch with my dad when he has the time. So, yeah. I'm okay with doing anything." Saiya said, lifting her eyes to the ceiling before looking back at Meeko.

Meeko thought for a bit and then lifted Bumble and walked over to his bedroom door. "You can feed Bumble his cat biscuits, if you like" He walked downstairs, holding the tabby in his arms and then out him down and went into the cupboards and got out a packet of cat biscuits. Bumble noticed and then began to circle around excitedly, meowing.

At the idea, Saiya smiled happily and stood up before following Meeko. She had to keep herself from bouncing around happily. The cat was adorable, and she was going to feed it treats! She giggled and watched as the cat mewed while looking at the treats. Her giggle turned into laughter and she stood next to Meeko, a shadow of a dimple appearing onto her face.

Meeko poured a couple of biscuits into her hand and Bumble stopped circling and went over to Saiya who now had biscuits in her hand. He looked at his sister who was still looking at the television but was now talking to one of her friends over the phone and was using the television as background noise. His sister wasn't very social around her family but she sure was chatty around her friends. She didn't even talk to Meeko that much. She was always so moody, ever since she hit her teenage years. She was always up in her bedroom not saying anything to anyone and blasting her heavy metal tunes.

Saiya bounced on he heels happily as the treats were placed in her hand. She squatted as the cat neared her and giggled, holding one of the treats near Bumble's nose. She watched as he sniffed it before eating it, sending Saiya into more giggles. After all the treats were gone, she pet the cat for a few seconds before standing and looking at Meeko, furrowing her brow. She followed his gaze to his sister and sighed softly before looking back at him. "Hey, you okay? You look like you're thinking about something." she said softly, smiling gently as she tilted her head.

Meeko shook his head quickly and snapped his attention back to Bumble who was by his feet, waiting to be treated by some cat biscuits. He poured some biscuits into his hand and then fed them to Bumble. He heard a slam of a bedroom door and guessed that his sister Abby was probably up in her room.

Saiya cringed at the loud slam and frowned. Abby didn't seem like the social type. She turned her head to Meeko and sighed, watching as he fed Bumble more biscuits. Saiya then looked at the stairs where Abby went and crossed her arms. "She seems sociable." Saiya said with humorless sarcasm. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I don't think she likes me too much." she said softly, laughing awkwardly as she fiddled with her fingers.

Meeko chuckled and then looked down at Bumble who was lounged on his cat bed lazily. He shook his head. "I'm sure she'll like you eventually, she's like this with everyone" He shrugged, Abby's mood swings were just normal now. Everyone was used to her attitude. Soon he heard heavy metal tunes from above shake the ceiling. "Want to go to the beach?"

Saiya nodded at Meeko's words, feeling a bit better about Abby. She really was afraid that his sister didn't like her. Soon, the ceiling started to shake, and her eyes widened as she heard heavy metal from where she was standing. How was it possible for someone to listen to music that loud in such a small space? Saiya turned her eyes to Meeko and nodded at his question. "Yeah, sure." she said with a small grin.

Meeko lead her out of the house and walked her down to the beach, his arm wrapped loosely around her waist. "I love you" He said and ran his fingers through her short hair. He grinned and then twirled her around in his arms like he always did.

Saiya giggled and leaned into Meeko's touch as his hand ran through her hair. She held onto him as he twirled her, laughing a bit until she was put down. Stepping on her tiptoes, she pressed her lips against his before pulling away and blushing. "I love you too." she said softly, lifting her hand and ruffling his hair gently.

Meeko chuckled when he felt her reach out and ruffle his blonde hair. His hair was right up to his shoulders now, he didn't want to cut it yet.. He thought it suited him because that's always how he wore his hair. He wondered what Saiya looked like with long hair, she probably looked beautiful either way.. Long or short. He placed his hand in hers and sighed happily, savouring every moment they had alone on the peaceful beach without Abby's heavy metal tunes.

Saiya sighed happily and hugged Meeko, leaning her head against his chest. She listened to the faint heartbeat in his chest and closed her eyes. He was amazing... not to mention handsome. But, Saiya didn't care about looks as much as she loved personality. Luckily for her, she found someone that had both. And she loved him for who he was. Lifting her head, she looked up at Meeko and bit her lip. "Hey... is everything okay at school? Your friends looked a bit confused about something. Did something happen?" sha asked softly, furrowing her brow slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.