Two Sides of a Heart (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, sorry I'm half asleep. I thought I was already accepted and made a post. >.>

Reactions: Warenai hana
I'm here by calling a vote (that sounds so medieval-ee lol). Should I open up spots for people to make characters that are a master of 1 element for the avatar to learn from or should it be NPC's?

Actual characters and NPC. Depends who volunteers!

I agree with Norway. I think learning from characters that the Avatar is with is interesting. I plan on havnig Abaddon learning fire from UZE and maybe water from Sasha. But having a Master would be interesting.

I agree with everyone who has voted. At least, I think everyone has voted the same so far....

Everyone agree's with me! I feel so special! :D

I now feel the need to disagree, just to make my day slightly better than someone else. Then I can feel special.

I'm down for making specific masters for each element.

XD im a bit confused. What did we agree on exactly?

We agreed to have both NPC and players train the avatars. Depends on who volunteers.

Rather 4 for characters and NPC fills if needed. One for npcs. And one that just disagrees!

I will, I could make a new character since Shakii just finished her training. I don't really have a preference as to what element though.

We agreed to have both NPC and players train the avatars. Depends on who volunteers.

Rather 4 for characters and NPC fills if needed. One for npcs. And one that just disagrees!
Lol okay then we'll do NPC's as needed and characters for those that volunteer, I'll add it to the first post.

I will, I could make a new character since Shakii just finished her training. I don't really have a preference as to what element though.
You could do fire unless Tachibanna or (completely blanking on the 2nd fire bender name) wanna do it 0.0

They could always have more than one master. Also we would probubly need an earth master. Unless one of them begs Kyo he isn't going to teach anyone... and I doubt either of the avatars would beg him to do it xD

Aww I feel hurt. And yes Uze, while not a master, was going to help teach Abaddon.

We are aloud two characters right? Can I make a chi blocker?

They could always have more than one master. Also we would probubly need an earth master. Unless one of them begs Kyo he isn't going to teach anyone... and I doubt either of the avatars would beg him to do it xD
They could if they wanted. Im debating on making a earth master for the light avatar lol.

Yes and yes to the chi blocker
Aww I feel hurt. And yes Uze, while not a master, was going to help teach Abaddon.
Sorry im half brain dead lol. We still need a fire master then, if for at least Mahogany

I could make the fire Master? For Mo

Status
Not open for further replies.