Name: Shakii Juni Losaki
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Nation: Water
Element: Water
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 238 lbs.
Scent: Lilac
Weapon(s): A mace.
Skills: Dancing, walking on water, ice skating, creation, and ignoring others.
Pet(s): A pet wolf pup.
Location: Just outside the temple, as she has just finished her training. (correct me if anything is wrong, I haven't seen the movie in a long time, but I remember a bit about it)

Appearance: View attachment 49281
Name: Shakii Juni Losaki
Nation: Water
Element: Water
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 238 lbs.
Scent: Lilac
Weapon(s): A mace.
Skills: Dancing, walking on water, ice skating, creation, and ignoring others.
Pet(s): A pet wolf pup.
Location: Just outside the temple, as she has just finished her training. (correct me if anything is wrong, I haven't seen the movie in a long time, but I remember a bit about it)
It looks good, that mace is intimidating lol. Which temple are you referring to tho? The Southern or Northern Water Tribe? (keep in mind the Northern is on the Light side, the Southern is on the Dark side)

Should we slow down and let those who haven't posted yet post?

I was about to suggest that since I'm still waiting on Lawk to post before I post again for Mahogany =)

Sorry about taking so long guys. Somethings happened in my real life that have delayed me, but I'm hoping to get post done tonight.

Are you still accepting? I would like to be an earth bender if at all possible. Honestly I would love to be a lava bender because fun! But if I'm not aloud that's fine.

Appearance:
[imga]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/121/4/5/an_earthbender_by_groecs-d4y5qgk.png[/imga]
Name: Kyoryokuna Ishi
Nation: Earth
Element: Earth
Height: 6'4
Weight: 183
Scent: Coal
Weapon(s): Rocks =P
Skills:
Advanced Earth bending: His bending ability goes beyond the normal earth benders.
Lava Bending: He can melt down rocks into magma.
Tough: He is an earth bender used to working in the coal mines. Fight's break out down there all the time so he has learned how to take a hit.
Strength: His large body isn't just for show!

Last edited:
Sorry about taking so long guys. Somethings happened in my real life that have delayed me, but I'm hoping to get post done tonight.
No problem Lawk take your time! =) I hope you feel better.

Appearance:
[imga]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/121/4/5/an_earthbender_by_groecs-d4y5qgk.png[/imga]
Name:
Nation: Earth
Element: Earth
Height: 6'4
Weight: 183
Scent: Coal
Weapon(s): Rocks =P
Skills:
Advanced Earth bending: His bending ability goes beyond the normal earth benders.
Magma Bending: He can melt down rocks into magma.
Tough: He is an earth bender used to working in the coal mines. Fight's break out down there all the time so he has learned how to take a hit.
Strength: His large body isn't just for show!
Yes 1 earth bender spot is available. And lava bending is fine too since its another branch, although rarer then metal bending.

Your CS looks good except for the name/age somehow got pushed off to the side of his pic lol just thought I'd let ya know. Also his location and name is blank, is that on purpose?

No problem Lawk take your time! =) I hope you feel better.

Yes 1 earth bender spot is available. And lava bending is fine too since its another branch, although rarer then metal bending.

Your CS looks good except for the name/age somehow got pushed off to the side of his pic lol just thought I'd let ya know. Also his location is blank, is that on purpose?
I'm not sure where I want him to be... I'm going to read threw the IC and pick a good spot.

Yus! Lava bending! I'm going to get hurt with this!... I mean have fun, I swear guys!

Anyways, The entire thing should be next to the image... somethings broken >.<... [this is why no one lets me play with code...]

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I'm not sure where I want him to be... I'm going to read threw the IC and pick a good spot.

Yus! Lava bending! I'm going to get hurt with this!... I mean have fun, I swear guys!

Anyways, The entire thing should be next to the image... somethings broken >.<... [this is why no one lets me play with code...]
Okay which side will he be on, Good - Dark, Bad - Light, or is he neutral for now?

Reminds me of Boelin (if thats how u spell his name) lol.

Ah, dont worry code doesnt like me sometimes too. His name is still blank though

My character is probably gonna try and find yours @NorwayFOO just to learn Lava Bending.
Not everyone can learn Lava bending silly. Just like not everyone can learn metal bending. However I shall be your senpai and teach you to the best of my ability!

While ten percent of earth benders can learn metal bending not even one percent of earth benders can lava bend. (magma is cooler but its the fire benders version T.T) Honestly there are only two known lava benders in the avatar series.

Just to avoid confusion magma bending require magma. AKA fire benders can melt down rock, it has to already be melted down and its a very high level fire bending technique that so far only fire lords, a single avatar, and a couple fire monks are able to do! (also don't expect magma bending to be easily controlled. Not even avatar Roku could control it effectively.)

Last edited:
Okay which side will he be on, Good - Dark, Bad - Light, or is he neutral for now?

Reminds me of Boelin (if thats how u spell his name) lol.

Ah, dont worry code doesnt like me sometimes too. His name is still blank though
Um... neutral. He is to focused on his work and training himself to be worried about choosing sides >=)

Its Bolin not Boelin. Though Boelin looks cooler o.o

I don't understand why the name is still blank! Its just like my steam username >.< D=

It's Kyoryokuna Ishi if that's fine. It's not a traditional Japanese name...

Did that work?

Um... neutral. He is to focused on his work and training himself to be worried about choosing sides >=)

Its Bolin not Boelin. Though Boelin looks cooler o.o

I don't understand why the name is still blank! Its just like my steam username >.< D=

It's Kyoryokuna Ishi if that's fine. It's not a traditional Japanese name...

Did that work?
Yup I can see it now. Lol okay hes accepted! Feel free to post in the IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.