Two Sides of a Heart (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has already been planned that Soe is going to fight Jiasi, if we are still doing that @Lawkheart

Where should Sasha/Abaddon/Uke go to next after they get acquainted? Earth?

Well honestly, I would like to start my character by introducing a fight. Or rather a showdown against whoever thats travelling to master fire bending. Who's character is actually about to do that? Is it Sonars or?

Oh and is Jiasi in the Fire Nation? I would assume she is? Once a fight does occur against my character, perhaps she can take you to Jiasi. Just an idea.

Well honestly, I would like to start my character by introducing a fight. Or rather a showdown against whoever thats travelling to master fire bending. Who's character is actually about to do that? Is it Sonars or?

Oh and is Jiasi in the Fire Nation? I would assume she is? Once a fight does occur against my character, perhaps she can take you to Jiasi. Just an idea.
Yes me and Lawk are traveling to master fire bending. I think she is....Thats up to Lawk though

Yes me and Lawk are traveling to master fire bending. I think she is....Thats up to Lawk though
If you mean that Tachi and Mo are heading to go meet with Jiasi then yeah they are, at least that's what we had planned.

Well, my character, Zafina is quite loyal to the Fire Nation, so seeing trespasser would be enough for her to actually initiate a fight with both Tachi and Mo. Or one of them. I already am imagining a flashy entrance right before the borders leading inside Fire Nation. It involves her dragon pet xD.

However fighting the avatar would be much more sufficient. Fighting a skilled fire/lightning bender as Zafina would definetely amp up the avatar to perhaps learn it even more. Perhaps the avatar loses, and believes that Zafina is Jiasi, unless you guys already know how she looks like. Once Zafina recalls the familiar face and see's that its the good avatar, she will let you both pass through. If not, she will definetely not, unless told otherwise by someone else. Upto you though. But Zafina is extremely skilled though. Since she's been training since she was four! Bending and other similar things like Close combat, or and martial arts.

Tachibanna has met Jiasi before so he will tell Mo that Zafina isn't Jiasi.

Tachibanna has met Jiasi before so he will tell Mo that Zafina isn't Jiasi.
Well, that was just something I suggested on the spot. Anyhow. Zafina probably will stop them.

Sounds interesting to me lol, Mo only knows Dark bending right now though

Where should Sasha/Abaddon/Uke go to next after they get acquainted? Earth?

Well Abaddon I assume is just trying to learn water bending atm. An Uze has no real desire to be taught firebending so I have no idea where they will go.

ll____waterbender_nu_by_miunuu-d4viovs.png

Name: Edward Tarry
Zodiac Sign: Bull
Nation: Water Nation
Element: Water - Icebending
Height: 1.76m
Weight: 59 kg
Scent: Muddy streets
Weapon: Pouch filled with water
Skills:
Extremely flexible/athletic
Very skilled with glacier-level ice making
Skilled with condensed waterbending
Has trained his reflexes quite a bit
Uses self-taught martial arts
dark_halls_by_sketching101-d89xk09.jpg

I think this is unfortunately dead....I think people have lost interest judging by nobody posting for awhile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.