Two Different Worlds

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again the boy groaned. Why did females have to be so difficult all the time? "Look, you can either sit down, or I'll make you sit down, so it can either be your way or mine." The glare continued to stay in his eyes. "But you need to sit down." Niko wasn't sure when his tone had taken such sternness to it, but it had, and he wasn't necessarily sure if he liked it. Reminded him too much of when his mother was scolding him over something petty.

She crossed her arms and stayed put, "Then I guess you have to make me!" she knew she was too sick to even fight him off.

Geeze, she really was too much sometimes, especially now. But it made Niko wonder if he really wanted to force this girl to do something, especially since he knew she could probably over power him, as weak as that made him sound. But Niko knew he wasn't a fighter, not in the least bit. Sure he would probably be able to get a few good hits in if ever put in that situation, but he had no technique or anything else really.

"Fine then," he finally spoke out with a sigh, reaching his hand over and grabbing onto Rain's wrist before he pulled her down to sit in the chair.

She frowned and jerked her wrist away, "Let go!" she suenly coughed and covered her mouth. Then she heard an ambulance, then a cop car. The ambulance made her eyes widened. She was terrified of hospitals. That was her fear. "They brought an ambulance?!"

Instantly Niko let go when Rain told him to, but his attention was instantly drawn away from the girl as he listened to the sirens outside. He looked back Rain, then, taking hint of the worried tone that was laced in her voice as she spoke of the hospital. Something wasn't right about the way she said it, or the way she looked... "They probably brought it because you said something about abuse... What did they tell you when you talked to them?" He tried t keep his tone leveled and relatively calm if only to keep her from freaking out.

"Oh no... dad is going to tell them I am sick! Shit!" she didnt seem to hear Niko. She ignored the pain in her stomach and forced herself to run to the window, even though it felt like knives in her stomach. It was very difficult to stand. ((I honestly dont know why I made her this sick XD.))

Niko debated on whether or not to drag the girl back to the chair and make her sit down, but he decided against that option. She probably would just get right back up anyway, so why waste his energy with it? He walked over to where she was standing and looked out the window, looking out at the scene outside before he turned to look down at Rain. "Just calm down... Like I said before, the ambulance is probably for her, not you."

Rain simply said, "Shush." she opened the widow slightly and the first thing she hears is her dad say, "Also my daughter might need to go to the hospital she isnt... well." the ambulance guy nodded, "Where is she?" her father pointed to the house and she ducked, "Shit!"

He leaned out the window a little when it was opened, his brows furrowing in confusion as he listened, and looked, at Rain's reaction. "What are you so worried about?" He questioned, sighing.

She grumbled, "I am terrified of hospitals." she poked her head slightly up ad saw the ambulance go coming towards the house, "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck." she ran upstairs holding her stomach.

Niko almost wanted to laugh at the confession, but he didn't and decided to stifle down the noise before anything came out. "Of course you would be..." But when she bolted out of the kitchen and up the stairs, he couldn't help but follow her. "Wait!" He groaned, shaking his head. "Just because there's an ambulance here does not mean that they're going to take you to the hospital."

She slammed her door shut and the ambulance guy knocked on the door, "Niko, open the door. I need to take Rain to the hospital."

Niko groaned as the banging on the door persisted, making him wonder how he got himself into situations like this? He pinched the bridge of his nose but said nothing to the man outside the door and instead looked at Rain. "Look, if you can prove that you really are fine, I won't open the door. Otherwise, I'm opening it." He gave her a stern glare.

She pouted and "Dont open that door Niko!" she could feel her knees were about to give out."

He grit his teeth as he debated on what to do. Sure, it would be good if he opened the door and if they checked her out to see if she really was okay, but would it really helped? She jut said that she was terrified of the hospital, so wouldn't that make her panic more? He sighed and backed up to the door and put his hand on the handle of it before he turned his head to the side, frowning. "What do you need to take her to the hospital for?" He questioned, wondering what he would be told.

The man looked just like Mr.Clean, it was scary how much he looked like him, "It has come to my understanding that she is very ill. We need to run test to see what exactly is wrong with her." he glanced up at the stairs, "I have also bee informed that she does martial arts so they sent me in here." this guy had 50 years of experience in martial arts.

Shaking his head, Niko ran a hand through his hair before he gave another glance at Rain, squinting his eyes before he looked back at the door, his hand clenching around the handle a little tighter. "I'll make a deal with you," he said, his eyes closing. "I'll open the door if you promise to not take her to the hospital. I know you have something in the ambulance that you use to check people with, so I know you can just look at her here." He paused for a second and then looked at Rain. "But if she is 'sick' then you can take her. So, deal?"

The man nodded, "Of course." he headed up the stairs.

He took a deep breath, and without saying anything he turned the handle and opened the door, keeping an eye on Rain to see that she wouldn't bolt in that second. But he did take a step back from the door and take a step towards Rain, though he kept his distance from her, deciding to give her some space.

She glared at Niko, "Niko!!" the Mr. Clean guy took a step towards her and she pouted, "Go away Mr. Clean guy!" he shook his head, "Come on Rain, we cane do this the easy way or the hard way." She crossed her arms and didnt move, "Go. AWAY!" he sighed, "Guess it is going to be the hard way." he rushed torward her before she could even try to bolt and pick her up, putting her over his shoulder. She banged on his back with the sides of her fists, "LET GO!"

Status
Not open for further replies.