Twenty-Second Century: The War *Closed*

"He's nice. He lets me work at my own pace and he allows me to help other if they're okay with it." He stayed close to her, nervous around all the people. "I keep my head down so people don't feel uncomfortable.." he was quieter as he said that, jumping slightly as, accidentally, someone bumped him. He was so used to being by the lockers that this open spaces around him made him jumpy. "Do you have Physics?"

Alice was lightly scowling at the person who bumped into Jay when she turned back to him, lips pursed. "Technically yes...I just never turn up." It was true. Alice and her friends had avoided the classes and held no intention of going. They were not the greatest in terms of Physics because they all had trouble with it! Alice huffed softly, reaching up to scratch her cheek as she stopped at the door, releasing his hand. "It's a month into school and I haven't went into physics once...I don't think its a good idea I go in...I mean i'm seriously behind and the teacher will probably nag at me..." Actually, she was more scared of feeling idiotic than the teacher. She was horrible with math and so had so much trouble in physics.​

"You could sit with me. He wouldn't say one word." Jay's grip on her hand became a little tighter and he stood close, almost like a fearful child. Obviously there was something in the class that bothered him...though he didn't think it was obvious. He paused, "but if you don't want to don't." He added, almost in a stern voice. He wasn't going to come close to forcing her to do something she didn't want to. No way he would.