Twenty-Second Century: The War *Closed*

Jay, worried the entire time, almost collapsed in relief when he got his bag back. He chuckled softly. "Not nice." He said, putting his bag on his back. He shifted, touching the door before stepping beside it. "Got it. Okay. I'll be right inside, waiting." He smiled brightly. "Thank you Alice...you're help means a lot to me." He said honestly, reaching out for her hand, unsure where it was.

She could only mockingly cackle at his response, leaning over so her arm was over his shoulder. "I am the bad guy Jay!~ I have to be mean~" She teased with a soft chuckle, releasing him as she adjusted her bag. "Good." Alice stated, folding her arms forcefully as she nodded. "Do not leave. If someone bullies you tell them you are with me, I will be there to stop them this time if they do." Reassuring herself mostly. Alice was about to leave, heading to her own class when she noticed his hand, causing her to smile as she took it. "I told you! You don't need to say thank you, we are friends right?" She whispered before smiling. "Well, I'm going to class!" Giving a small pat on the shoulder she turned, heading to her next class, only to collapse in her chair.

Alice was sat in the back as usual, her head resting upon the desk as one of her closest friends appeared. "Hey Alice!~" Christine appeared, taking a seat on the red heads desk much to her pretend annoyance. "Heya Chris~" She chimed, chuckling at her friends frown. "Stop calling me Chris, Alice!" The blonde whined, only to grin later. "Are you going to do anything in lesson?""When do I work in lessons Chris~" The two laughed happily, ignoring the teacher as he entered. Eventually, near the end of the lesson the blonde turned to Alice, grinning a Cheshire grin. "Hey...Did you here that Zach is having a party?" Alice paused, staring at Christina blankly. "Zach huh..." She trailed off before grinning. "I cant wait!" Of course, she already had a plan to get a lot of people of Jay's back by using this...With that the two fell into a small chatter, ignoring the lesson.​

Jay sighed softly as she left. When the bell rung, the door flew open and students poured out, a few almost knocking him over, but he stepped back in time. Mr. Lennons met him at the door. "Oh...good afternoon Jay! You're textbook's on your desk, opened to the lesson for today. We're going over-"
"The story on how Artemis turned that guy into a stag and turned his wolves against him?" Jay smiled.
Mr. Lennons chuckled. "I see you remember what I said last time! Go on in." The teacher chuckled. Jay, still smiling, made his way to his desk, and as he sat down, ran his hands over the braille, reading the entire chapter while the class discussed it.

By the end of the lesson, Alice had grabbed her stuff and said a quick goodbye to Christy who stared at her in confusion. With a soft mutter she had her bag slinged over her shoulder as her feet carried her upon the path that would lead her to where she left Jay. There was a few minutes before the bell would ring and class would end but it didnt stop her standing at the doors frame, waiting. It was funny how no one noticed her. Grinning, she couldnt help but chuckle softly, a hand pressing against her lips.

As the bell rang, Jay closed his book and held up his paper. Mr. Lennons took it, returning to his desk. Jay frowned as someone flicked the back of his head, but he then seemed unbothered by it as he grabbed his bag. He stood, only to be bumped into another desk. The girl turned, reaching out to catch him, but he had already fallen, the desk across his back. Immediately the teacher rushed over and the girl helped him up, apologizing. "I'm so sorry-"
Jay smiled softly. "It's okay.." he said, rolling his shoulders a little. The girl relaxed and skipped off, leaving Jay to brush himself off and find out what hurt. He didn't know Alice was there already.

Alice was about to run over when a girl helped him, something that caused her to grin wildly before approaching him, instantly wrapped her arms around him. "Jay!~" She cooed happily, setting her chin on his shoulder as green eyes looked at him with glee. "That was so cute! You are both so adorable~" Alice purred in delight, grinning her more mischievous grin. "I've been here for five minutes but I didn't want to disturb you." Alice paid no attention to the murmurs reaching even her ears, she could do damn well what she wanted and if she wanted to hug Jay then she would. "So, it's lunch." She squealed, releasing him as she clasped her hands together. "Good because I am hungry and I need some chips" She declared, setting her hands on her waist before taking his hand. "Oh! You need to come meet Christina! She is just the sweetest thing Jay!~"​

Jay jumped, then sighed, chuckling slightly. "Alice...you scared me!" He said, hugging her back. He paid no mind to the whispers, not even sure what they were about. He smiled softly. "Lunch, that's nice." He adjusted his bag so it didn't pull so much on his shoulders. "Christina? Who's that?" He asked, stepping close as she took his hand. He didn't want to bump into anything and felt a little nervous about what just happened. His other hand strayed to his pocket, tucking itself safely in the pocket to keep from hitting anything as he tucked his elbow in, ready to go.

Just waving him off she led him to the cafeteria, carefully maneuvering around the masses of students within the hallway. Yet, she remained at his side the whole time, not going ahead to pull him along. "Christina is my best friend!" She replied, from her tone it was clear that she was excited beyond compare. Her steps gained a slight bounce, her hand clenching his tighter. "She is real nice so I'm sure she will like you as well Jay!" Reassuring him this time because deep down she knew her blonde friend would have no issue with Jay even if she helped spread anything about him. Something she was well known for. Christina was a story teller, a weaver of falsehoods. It was not on purpose but she had always continued to pass on rumors and people believed her words easily. Even Alice! Reaching the hall she pulled Jay up to the table Christina sat with a few other females and males, Zachary included though she didn't notice. as she led him to the bench. "Christina this is Jay! My new friend!~" She chimed, setting her head in her hands as she sat down. Her red hair was a mess around her pale skin and large green eyes but it didn't matter, she still seemed quite doll like yet the wildness made her seem rebellious. Christina turned to Jay, raising a brow in a hum. "Oh...He's the blind boy right?" She muttered, her tone lazy. "Chris!""What! Sorry!" She whined, waving her hand before smiling. "Nice to meet you Jay, as the idiot said, I am Christina."

(This colour is Christina)

Jay smiled weakly. "Hey..." he said, hearing many voices and not knowing who most of them belonged to. He stepped slightly closer to Alice, slightly afraid. He adjusted his backpack, unclipping his lunchbox from the left side. He waited for her, not knowing exactly what to do. He never had sat at a table with people before, let alone people who were quite popular, and it made him nervous. Almost afraid that something would happen.

Alice continued to chat idly with Christina, though their chats resulted in arguments some of the time. Though, feeling the closeness to her she turned to Jay, grasping his wrist as she guided him to sit next to her. "Just relax Jay, no one here will touch you, okay?" She whispered, chuckling softly. "She is right hun, Alice is fond of you obviously so unless you have issues with someone here you are spared from a lot." Christina purred, her head resting upon her hands as she chuckled. "Alice is quite protective, she attacked a guy because he tried to hurt one of the younger kids..." Christina turned to her, rolling her eyes. "Damned Pyromaniac." She insulted, causing Alice to just chuckle. "It wasn't me you know!" She whined, shrugging. It had been proved before but Christina liked to poke fun. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a large bag of chips, pulling them open as she began to nom happily on them. "Jay, just lighten up!" She patted his shoulder before taking his hand by her side, clenching it tightly. Alice would make sure he gained some confidence here if she could help it.​

Last edited:
Jay relaxed, but only slightly. He sat down and opened his lunch box, pulling out a banana. He opened it with ease, listening to Christina's story and smiling softly. "I think her protectiveness is one of her greatest strengths." He said honestly, smiling. He held her hand tightly as well, still a little nervous, but relaxing a little more. He shifted his gaze down as he ate his banana, unsure how to socialize with people he couldn't see and people he was pretty sure he hadn't ever met before. Just the thought of it made him nervous, yet excited. He had friends!

Seeing him relax she turned back to Christina, nodding away as her friend chatted about some of the usual rumors about school. Occasionally she butted in with a snort or smirk but she would chuckle in the end. "Hey! I that kid was making up a load of nonsense!" She pointed out, narrowing her eyes with a huff. Turning when he made the comment she stared slightly, cheeks turning red slightly before she collapsed, giggling. "Aw, you are so sweet Jay~" Teasingly she leaned over, pecking his cheek before turning to Christina. "Anyway, who are you going to take to Zach's party?" She asked, humming softly as she watched her friend frown. "I'm not sure, probably Mark since me and him are on quite good terms at the moment." She pointed out before sighing. "What about you Alice?" The girl blinked before shrugging. It wasn't as if she cared, normally she would just turn up. "Oh! Jay, you are totally allowed to come as well."​

Jay finished his banana and went on to his bag of chex-mix. He was caught off guard by the small kiss on his cheek and smiled faintly. "Thanks.." He said. He ate his chex-mix, wondering why Alice was so...different than everyone. Not that it was bad, he actually found it very nice, but it was just so different. He looked up slightly as she mentioned he could go to some party. "I don't know..." he said quietly. His mom would probably force him if she got wind of it. She was always trying to get him to be more social and have more friends...that was pretty hard to do though.

Alice stared at the blind boy with a large frown as she whined childishly. "Hey! You have to come!" She pointed out with her head dropping onto the table. Reaching out she pulled out a new chip only for the snack to be put into her mouth. "I mean it will be fun and I will keep with you the whole time if you want!" She reassured him, gently patting his arm. "I wont force you though." Alice didn't think it would help Jay if she did. Turning to Zachary she grinned, waving him over. If only slightly she had forgotten what he had did, though she didn't hate her friend but was instead angry. "Your parents gone or what? You rarely do parties as big as this one?" She watched as he shifted over to their side. "Though I suspect you will raid their drinks. Right?"​

Jay still hesitated, but the thought of not being alone and being with her the whole time did relax him. "Maybe...if you stay by me." He said with a slight, shy smile. He looked down, thoughtfully imagining what the party might be like. It wouldn't be his first one, in fact, it would be his fifth, but maybe this time he would actually look forwards to it. He finished his chex-mix and, drinking water, he started on the last part of his lunch, an apple. He was very content sitting beside Alice, listening to the chatter, and eating a nice, calm, safe lunch. The more he thought about it, the more he realized this was the longest he'd gone this year without getting punched. He smiled. He'd have to keep a record now.

Alice just grinned, nudging Jay with a smile upon her lips. "Of course!" She told him with ease, throwing her arm around his shoulders before reaching up to mess with his hair. "I promise that Ill stay with you the whole time." Forever the type to try console people, Alice easily decided to make sure Jay enjoyed this party as much as everyone else. Plus, if anything, it would raise the view some of the people in the school had about Jay. Turning back to the girl that easily could call herself Alice's best friend she smirked, poking her tongue out from her lips. "See! I have Jay to go with me!" She cooed tauntingly, her tone revealing it was just her teasing the blonde. "What about you hm?~" The two ended up laughing hysterically as she forgot to actually listen to Zachary. "Oh, sorry..." She apologies softly before slipping back into her usual smiles. "So. Drinks right?" She asked, getting a nod in response. "Good! There is no party without someone getting so wasted that there is some drama...Oh! Maybe Jane will kiss someone again..." The trio chuckled before shrugging. Zachary turned over to Alice, head tilted. "So your bringing...Jay..." Wide eyed the red haired girl nodded, eventually speaking. "Well yeah, Jay is my friend." With that she turned to him. "Right Jay?"

(SO SORRY! I couldn't find the role play in my bookmarks and I've been busy out of here x.x)​

((It's all good~))

Jay relaxed a little. Okay, so if Alice was beside him, he wouldn't have to worry about any problems. He'd probably just tell his mom he was staying after to help one of the kids with their work. He did that in a few of his classes, though, he never got much of a thanks for it. Not that he cared, really, but it always bothered his mother. His mind having strayed from actually listening to the conversation, he was caught of guard by a question directed towards him. He started to ask what they were talking about when he realized what had been asked, his subconscious picking up bits of the conversation when he zoned out. "Yeah, friends." He smiled, tilting his head slightly, his gaze on what he thought to be the table. It was, he just didn't know that.

When lunch was coming to an end, Alice had easily waved her friends goodbye before turning towards Jay, reaching over to set her hand upon his shoulder. "Sorry that you had to be near Zach..." She whispered, sliding herself from the seat as she reached over to wrap her hand around his. She would not pull him up or drag him, she would allow him to get up himself after all. "He is nice...I didn't think he could by a bully but...Eh...Well, I didn't expect him to be quite the mean person." She adjusted her bag, smiling brightly. "Whats your next class?" Alice whispered, wincing as the crowd's volume was increasing.

(How should we have them work out that the other is a power holder as well?)​

((Jay could invite Alice for a study session...He's got a broken sink at the moment.~))

Jay smiled a little, staring at the table. "It's okay..." he said quietly. "Uhmm..I have Physics." He said, shifting. He stood, stretching a little and not letting go of Alice's hand. Usually he knew how to walk out...but...he had no idea where he was at the moment. His kept his eyes on the floor as not to make anyone uncomfortable by staring at them.

(Sure :D)
Smiling brightly she nodded happily, forgetting he would not see that, as she fell beside him before she turned towards where she remembered the physics rooms were. As they were walking, Alice yawned slightly before brightening up drastically. "So, is your physics teacher nice? It seems some try to help you but others don't..." She whispered out, biting her lip softly as she looked over to him. It would not take to long to get there but she didn't want to deal with a silence. "Ah... Don't look down Jay! Stand tall and proud!" She told him when she took note of his down cast gaze, his posture different as if to hide from something. "Who cares what they think..."​