True LARP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to tell you frist rule of Apocalyptic and horror movie NEVER FAN OUT! you don't leave the group! are you crazy! (My character would never say this so I feel the need to say that at the moment sorry!)

horror movies man they get to you also Healers=Friends everyone loves a healer in the world!

First off, it's not Horror. Second off, the town is abandoned. And anyway, these people aren't in a movie, they won't try to do the hollywood shit and find out where the murderer is, they'll do the real person thing and bolt at the first sign of any real danger.

Good point! Tom Tom Good Point! thanks I just (have a feeling) think something going to happen... No idea why ^^ buty what every stop your gummbling Me me and go write something.... or someones Bio.... shut it I'm going other Me Me!

CS Skeleton:

images

Name: Alexander Roads
Class: Soldier
Primary: Ak 47
Secondary: 44 twin Revolver's
Tertiary: Machete with a compase at the base.
Melee: Bowie knife
Strengths: Hand to hand. Skilled shot. Survivalist
Weaknesses: he can not act on his own he needs orders. Or else mistakes are made he's not the best taction
Class Skills: endurance , Willpower , and scavaging
Gear: Minor Cavalar, rations 500 rounds for ak 47. 200 rounds for 44. Plenty of socks undergarments and sleeping bag. Basic camp supplies hammer and nails and a canteen. Finally a water spur you hammer into trees to get the water out just encase
LARP Character History: Alex's character is actually basted off his grandfather who fought in (what ever war is relevant.) His transport was destoried which he had miraculously survived. But he was stranded in a dense forest for days thriving off the land as best he could. He stayed there for a few months before being found.

Last edited by a moderator:
tirtiary means third, so its asking for (if owned) your third weapon

Changed my mind I picked a machete just because it fits the character's back story.

can i join?

Post a CS and we'll find out!

Yeah, sorry about that. Been busy as of late. ^^;

Doesn't answer my question though should i post? I mean it seems like i should but just making sure

This looks rather interesting.
Is there still any room...?

r169_457x256_12743_The_Sheriff_of_Nottingham_2d_character_post_apocalyptic_sheriff_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Name: Chrono Cross

Chrono has monochromatic blue eyes that shift between blue, red and green, based on his mood, a long scar stretches from his left, innermost brow, across his eye, to his jaw bone. His long, blonde hair is usually tied up in a ponytail to keep it out of his line of sight.
Class: Gunblader

aac%20sniper%20rifle.png
aac%20sniper%20rifle%202.png

image69537-9e96bee486e697031bf407a89794f297.jpg

royal-flush-throwing-cards.jpg

SW722.1.JPG

* Large amounts of stamina
* Self-taught Marksman/Swordsman
* Able to lift and/or move relatively heavy objects easily (Such as crates, furniture, vehicles in neutral, etc.)
* Kind-hearted
* Highly intelligent
* Highly dexterous

* Easily distracted
* Paranoid
* Self-sacrificing
* Quiet
* Has Obsessive Compulsive Attention Deficit Disorder

Able to hold a weapon for long periods of time without worrying about shaking aim or losing grip.

Able to reload weapons very quickly due to practice.

Through strict training, all seven senses have been fine tuned to 'superhuman' levels, giving such abilities as Far-Sight, Scent Tracking, partial Foresight, Empathogenesis, and more.

'Cannonballs' (M500 ammo)
'Headaches' (.300 BLK ammo)
Bladed Card Packs
Homemade Hidden Blade on his left arm
Extra Clothing
Whet Stones
Condoms
Can Opener
Candles
Matches
Pocketknife
Walkie-Talkie
Compartmentalized Backpack littered with pockets and spacers for easy storage and organization

Chrono was one of few people who knew of the impending Apocolypse, yet none he told would believe him, causing him to finally give up and leave before the world got any worse. As he set off on his journey, he decided to find others in search of a new place to call their own before everything went to Hell, yet he had no such luck.
The day it was announced that things were happening that couldn't be explained, Chrono got as far from civilization as he could, hoping that, in doing so, he'd be able to escape, or at least evade, the darkness that was soon to spread through the cities.
His hunch was correct, yet, after some time travelling alone in the arid wastes, he decided to leave his solitary life and seek companionship, as he knew it would be the only way he'd make it through this worsening world alive.
Coming upon a desolate town, he found that he wasn't the only one present in the desolation before him, walking towards the group as he removed his mask, he introduced himself with a smile.
What happened next is anyone's guess.

Last edited:
@Caramon Zero One problem. This is still the real world, and while eyes that change color based on mood are baddass, they are not realistic for a person to have. It's a post-apocalyptic LARP the characters are doing, not fantasy, and it takes place in the modern world.

Ah, so...not many people actually have eyes like that?
I honestly didn't know.
I guess it might just be unique to my family then. XD
Our eyes go from blue to a light green as we get angrier, and they turn a deep crimson when we're genuinely overjoyed.
My left eye even has a green tint to it.
I didn't know it was something that rare. XD
I'll change it though, unless there's anything else you'd like me to fix as well?
And I'm actually half-surprised you didn't ask what the condoms were for. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.