True LARP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entering the town is how we shall start, and we begin LARPing. Characters immediately go into character in the first post.

As for setting specifics, I'm going to say august 24, 2015, 1:05 PM, Clindale, Kansas.

For the record, no, Clindale does not exist as a town in Kansas. It's a fictional, abandoned town made for this RP.

Yay just give me a link and let me write.

Entering the town is how we shall start, and we begin LARPing. Characters immediately go into character in the first post.

As for setting specifics, I'm going to say august 24, 2015, 1:05 PM, Clindale, Kansas.

For the record, no, Clindale does not exist as a town in Kansas. It's a fictional, abandoned town made for this RP.
Rose may or may not wander off to explore the town while waiting for the others... She might come back with a dead squirrel just to say.

TOM TOM YOU EVIL SON OF A..... I'm Joining... I'll Have my healer soon ^^

Good to hear. ^^

TomTom I'm going to ask you something are all the Rper friends??? and your going to be over run by girl we need to get some guys in here.... I'll go hunting ^^

Its funny I just started playing DnD Great! on my side

31c7bf4f312ee59c2b910cdc586e27dc.jpg

Name: Clare Farrell
Appearance: Green bright eyes full of innocents even at her age. her hair black. about
Class: Healer.
Primary: Daggers
Secondary: Staff(THE STICK OF TRUTH! So I can poke you with it!)
Tertiary: None (she does not fight)
Melee: None A stick
Strengths: Running and Hiding also tending wounds
Weaknesses: Swimming, Hand in hand combat, Fighting
Class Skills: Healing/Tending wounds, Making Poison.
Gear: White cloak and bullet prof vase. (that was in her house father was a cop)
LARP Character History: Clare Celtic born child. her mother though her all the tricks in making healing remands (med's) and others. she even knows how to make poison out of thin air (not truly she just known how to make it with the right stuff). (MORE TO COME WHEN I THINK OF IT!)

Hello is this going to happen or is it slowly going and I can't see.

It's just going slowly.

I'd like to reserve writing CS as of this post

Have at it! ^^

I'll try to have IC up tonight.

Name: Jinx Faltz
Appearance: Jinx is 5'4'' and wears a white jacket with sleeves that just pass her elbows, underneath she has a black unitard that comes out to covers a small portion of her hand and face. She has black cargo pants with one side rolled up and white combat hightops (thicker soles and more rounded as well, instead of the usual square bulk look). Jinx's hair comes down to her shoulders and is cut neatly going up towards the back, over her hands she has a white pair of gloves with black triangle designs at the fingertips.
Class: Saw Gunner
image1668.jpg
cis_40_gl_4.jpg
GRENADE LAUNCHER
Tertiary: Glock
Melee: N/A
Strengths: Taking Down cover, Cover Fire, Taking out numbers
Weaknesses: Slow, No close range tactics
Class Skills: N/A
Gear: Heavy Duty Duffle bag, Ammunition, Water, and Grenades
LARP character History: Jinx studied modern warfare ever since she could read and write, eventually she took up a rifle and enjoyed the rush. She took on the hobby until she was able to handle the recoil of the bigger weapons. She is an all around grunt.

I don't think grenade launchers are available to the public...

I am sooooo going to do a lord of the ring reference with my staff..... Hint Hint Wink Wink....

They actually are you just need a special liscence

Oh, well, carry on then. Accepted, so long as she has the permit.

She does she's been studying since she could read an write(really studying on like a sixth grade level, just sort of watching before that though)

Well this is a great group for an apocalypse.

One girl takes down cover for the other people.

Ones a measly depressed scavenger.

Another's a proper who help the wrong person.

I'm not sure if I'm forgetting anyone but anyway it's a great team.

Status
Not open for further replies.