True LARP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, people actually have eyes that do that? Damn, that's cool. If must me extremely rare, because the only time I've ever known eyes to "change" color is just how the light reflects off of them, not legitimate color change. As for the condoms, there are much more uses for them safe sex, especially non-lubricated ones. They make great containers for water or good waterproof casing for small items like matchboxes or smartphones. Unroll and twist them into a tight cord, and you have some elastic cord. Lots of stuff.

My eyes get a yellow tint when I'm mad. Things are strange like how when I'm sick I turn crazy and don't make much sense but hay.
Wait, people actually have eyes that do that? Damn, that's cool. If must me extremely rare, because the only time I've ever known eyes to "change" color is just how the light reflects off of them, not legitimate color change. As for the condoms, there are much more uses for them safe sex, especially non-lubricated ones. They make great containers for water or good waterproof casing for small items like matchboxes or smartphones. Unroll and twist them into a tight cord, and you have some elastic cord. Lots of stuff.

Yep not even gonna read least the first section of that one.

Ah, it's good to see someone who knows the finer uses of the nylon wrapper. XD

Full-blown color change seems to be rare, but tint changes and slight monochromia actually seem to be fairly common, at least from my research. XD

So, is there anything I need to change?
I don't have to have the answer now, as I might not be able to post until tonight or early tomorrow, I was just curious as to what else might seem a bit of a stretch so I can think on it while I'm away from the house.

Indeed it is, good sir. XD

As for the CS, no, you're good. Post when you can!

I'm curious: what exactly is the type of apocalypse?
I know it isn't zombie, but is it nuclear, gothic, steampunk, electronic, natural disaster, alien, or something else entirely? XD

Y'know, when I saw the ad, I thought this was supposed to be a parody of either 'True Lies' or 'True Crime', but I found something cool instead. XD

No, it's not a parody of anything. It's called True LARP because the characters begin surviving the actual breakdown of society by pretending they are survivors of a breakdown of society.

The apocalypse itself is resulting from the failure of the government to keep the people satisfied, and makes them feel oppressed, even. Rights have been being fought for to protect, taxes going higher and higher, police as brutal towards protesters as they've ever been. Eventually, riot turns into revolt, and, within a mere few days, the armed masses of all America fought back against their government, wiped out the politicians, and forced the military to surrender. However, the people had failed to agree on a new form of government, and the entire country fell into chaos and disrepair as factions began to fight each other for power.

And then that happened in reality, as our characters acted out what it would be like to survive in such a world that came in the aftermath.

Well, that answers my question.
So it's just an American Wasteland kind of thing? XD
Anarchy Reigns! XD

@DixeyRay:
"They brought real guns and ammo, survival gear, post-apoc outfits, apocalypse-ready bug-out bags full of supplies, got walkie-talkies, turned off their cellphones, the whole shebang."
Quoted from @Thomas McTavish in first post, just to make a bit more sense to what I posted.

Ok, how about we all add walkie-talkies to our supplies list, then? XD

Ok, how about we all add walkie-talkies to our supplies list, then? XD
Ya I must have skipped over that then but hay I add it. Though I wouldn't think rose needs one... maybe she does just incase she wanders off again.

Hey, guys, I'm going to have to put this RP on hold for a while (not that it was really going anywhere, anyway). I'll be going offline for a while due to issues irl, but hopefully I'll be back in about four weeks. Sorry, everyone! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.