Tribal Machines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, I've just had a horrible headache so getting anything done has been near impossible, but I'm sure this can be revived. Go ahead and make something, then head over to the IC. I'm still trying to work on a reply myself.

- Rogue -

:Identification:
PK-717​

:Role:
Scout/Scavenger - Rogue's abilities and specifications allow him to scout and scavenge incredibly well. Because of this, the Tribe has put him to use as just that. Scout the area, bring back what you can, don't be seen. Rogue can usually be found patrolling the area, servicing his gear, or making plans for his next run.​

95ae819acdaa084d568397d9637c9509.jpg

Sporting no heavy armor or plating, PK-717 is a very lightweight model. PK-717 has been rogue for 152 years and has little regrets of his past life. He has painted himself with two white stripes across his head and chest as an identifier and PK-717 covers himself with a tattered cloak in order to blend in with his surroundings better.

:Function:
Peace Keeper - PK units were a special task force often similar to SWAT teams. Originally, their programming was very specific to their purpose, but has technology advanced they were given judgement systems. This allowed to to assess a situation and proceed based on their training or morals. This was quickly shut down after the realization that this essentially created free-thinking robots. Few escaped the mass 'decommissioning' that followed.

Rogue, being one of the last PK models designed, was equipped with the best systems around at the time. He can identify himself apart from other robots and can differentiate between sentience and programmed behavior quite well. Due to his advanced systems, Rogue considers himself just as great, if not greater than humans. PK Units are equipped with full body sensors, but no pain receptors, making them very efficient combat units.​

:Specialty:
Long Ranged Combat and Reconnaissance​

:Activation Period:
212 Years​

:Equipment:

- FSR-21 Rifle​
  • .308 Ballistic Rifle
  • Long Ranged Capabilities
  • 2 - 16 X 32 Scope
- Basic Repair Pack
  • Tubing Repair Kit
  • Servo Repair Kit
  • Rust Remover
  • Spare Power Cell
- Recon Optics
  • Built In Binoculars
  • Night Vision Capable
  • Thermal Capable
  • Requires Power
  • Target Marking
  • Link Capable
- Tattered Cloak
  • Poor Defense
  • Good Visual Camo
  • Good NV Camo
  • Poor Thermal Camo

Traits:
- Construction: This unit is capable of basic construction and building. This is put to use mostly in the form of building small shelters and covers. But, it can also be used to construct something from a schematic.

- Protectorate: This unit will protect its Tribe at all costs whether his own life is threatened in the process. There are very few instances were this directive was overridden and Rogue will avoid speaking about that at all costs.

- Scavenger: This unit is capable of determining the use of an item when scavenged, this ability is useful when searching seemingly decimated ruins and structures. Because of this ability, this unit often accompanies others when scavenging.

Last edited:
Oh boy..

When Iwaku just refuses to alert you on somethings happening on this site.

Oh well, I didn't miss too much, I'm just glad this is still going!​

Sure am! Good to have more people around.

Identification: "Specialized Repair unit" SRU-3913

Preferred Title: Blue

Role: mechanic, scout

Appearance:
Blue was developed as a co-op project funded by the Japanese and American Government. As such, her main designers embodied the SRU series with high tech gadgets, functionality, and compatibility that fit both countries. Blue has an outer layer that is made out of super durable, bullet proof, and heat retarded white tiles that allows flexibility and protection for their intended work. Blue's tiles are still intact, but have turned a light grey due to weathering. Underneath the titles is a waterproof mesh that shields against weather and machine spills. The models come with a helmet that can fully cover the face, though blue has her helmet set to show her mouth when not working. This helmet doubles as in interface for the computer in her head. The SRU series had "male" and "Female" models for the taste of all types of customers. The Japanese were very fond of gendered robots. Not all models of the SRU series look the same, though there were standard models and options to customize their appearance. This only applied to the face, being that it was the only area on the robot with synthetic skin. While her skin is coated with a special resin, the very natural of it needs oil maintenance. Some of her "skin" has peeled away due to neglect. Her optical devices are high tech, allowing her to see in magnification in the thousands. Her two index fingers are small torches for emergency jobs.

Function: The SRU series was build for servicing machines of all types. They were also designed for customer service, as a result Blue is very articulate.

Specialty
:
Blue is basically a computer and a mechanic. Her design is very different from her fellow models. Being the personal model for the head builder on the Japanese side, She was outfitted with many ports and processors. Blue has access to an unlimited amount of schematics, information, and data. She can fix and service any mechanical device that is on the world wide database. Blue can even hack. Blue can connect to and debug other robots, but she can not restore robot functionality unless she has the correct data stored in her many mini hard drives. With all this precious cargo, she can not withstand heavy blows or explosives. The SRU series was not built for heavy combat. Blue can also convert other parts to fit different machines when needed. After becoming conscience, Blue would regularly steal high tech computer parts to outfit herself. Software she has stolen varies including anti hacking, GPS, and government information.

Activation Period: 99,280 days (272)

Unique Equipment: Her shoes double as storage for her cables and additional memory chips. Blue has a military pack that she uses to retrieve special or important parts or item. Blue has learned how to protect herself, and as two hand guns scrapped to her waist.

Traits

Friendly: After being among her own kind for so long, Blue has developed social skills that suits her own needs. Blue seeks to maintain a happy atmosphere, and is very positive about her situation. She does not like ones who are mean and negative, and makes an effort to try win over those ones.

Suspicious: Even those Blue is friendly, Blue does not trust others easily. Due to human actions in the past, Blue is especially mistrustful towards humans. Blue is very observant, keeping watchful eyes on new comers until Blue feels as those they are okay to be around.

Knowledgeable: Due to Blue's hardware and high tech software, Blue as accumulated important data and has the ability to research relative information herself. She even using ancient pop culture references.

Tinker: since her researched data only covers information on databases, Blue tinkers with scrap parts to covert to other parts and functions. She even builds small machines to do mundane tasks. Blue has even when on missions to ransack old factories to get special parts others are not aware of.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this roleplay is due for a reset. Or at least let's get some posting done and continue the one we're on.
We've got shaky legs, but I'd like to help this thing get up and going soon.

This roleplay could still go fine with just a few posts in, we've not gotten very far. We just need more people to post.

This roleplay could still go fine with just a few posts in, we've not gotten very far. We just need more people to post.

Well then, let's hope the new characters get posting soon.
I want to play stronk planting robutt.

Mhm! Let's hope so.

Get to it people! Else I throw ye into the sun.

Looks good! You can head over to the IC whenever.

CS is done, don't know what took me so long.

Sorry for the late reply-- you're good to go! Head on over to the IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.