Traverse The Realms with Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Travelor

Original poster
Hello, I am the Travelor, But you may call me . . . . . THE ODD ONE . . . Yeah no scratch that, just call me what you wish. So I have a couple different ideas for different genres that I will be posting and I will be updatign this as I go with new Ideas and also removing old over played ones if they ever hit that chance. Soo a little bit about me before we get down to the juicy bits. I am currently only able to post from my shitty little phone which is slightly broken which means media files such as GIF's and IMG's and other relatable things will be sadly a no go for me. As much as I love them I am just incapable of sharing said things at this moment. But feel free to share them with me.

I have just moved into a new home after several months of homelessness and whilst I have just aquired a nice Job, I would still like to fill some of my time with some like minded people who are interested in building a story together with me without the confines and restraints of reality and morale codes . . . . What this means for you is, mostly nothing is off limits to me. If we are writing a story and your character shooting up a midget full of heroine and then lighting him on fire fits . . . . go for it. I tend not to censor my story's which is why this is here.

Don't worry we can have some bedroom fun and all that good jazz, but I don't want that to be the driving focus behind our stories. I'm looking to you my partners in crime to help actually create real feeling characters with interests and connections and flaws who live in a richly diverse and unique universe. I want a story that I can sink my teeth into and hopefully remember fondly at a later date. So Half of that responsibility will fall upon you my partners.

Now that I've gotten all my blabbering out of the way here are my three guidlines . . . .

1: If you have an idea, share it with me. I love to OC work on the story with my partner because it helps us each grow more attatched to the universe we build "together".

2: If something makes you uncomfortable weather it be in the bed, or in the world please tell me. While I am intending to push boundries and include harsh, dark, and sometimes unhealthy material I am not trying to create an uncomfortable atmosphere. The last thing I want to do as your partner is write something out that makes you so uncomfortable it makes it difficult to continue, or make you not want to read anymore.

3:Lastly final rule and it's my favourite. Please try to have fun with me. I'm human I promise, I'm not some computer algorithm inside your computer. I love to engage with my partners and sometimes just talk about stupid shit, and if you do to go for it. Just enjoy your time with me. . . . . uh, if you can.

Now all the boring shit is done, here comes the fun bits!

The Fox and the Hound/The Fox and The Shadow/The Fox and the Scarecrow New
(Naruko U. x Kiba I.) [FxM]
(Naruko U. x Shikamaru N.) [FxM]
(Naruko U. x Kakashi H.) [FxM]

[Hurt/Comfort/Action/Fantasy/Horror/Tragedy]

My Name is Naruto Uzumaki, and I am the jailor of the legendary Nine Tails Kyubi. For as long as I can remember I had been hated and ridiculed and outcast from all others, deaming myself unworthy of happiness. That is until I graduated from the shinobi acadamy. I made friends far and wide and with the help of my sensei's and my friends I wasn't so lonely anymore. In fact for the first time in years I felt like I belonged. But with Sasuke-teme's betrayal of the village I found myself batteling him to the death. Sasuke punched a whole through my chest and lung with that chidori of his and left me there to die. I thought I was going to but instead of waking to the warm embrace of Kami herself, I woke to the stunned visage of all my friends staring at me with stunned looks on there faces. That's when Ino spoke up always eager for her scoop saying "So how long have you been hiding the fact that your a girl from us?"

{Plot Synopsise:} After years of abuse from the village Sarutobi and Tsunade create a secodary seal and place it on Naruko at a young age to protect her from certain villagers who would only see the young Naruko's feminine body as a way to punish her. With the seal placed Naruko, became Naruto. While she did her best to hide it for years, During the Sasuke Retrieval mission Sasuke nearly kills Naruko, causing the seal to break leavign her in her feminine form, much to the surprise of her comrades. The story kicks off just after Naruko Returns from her "4" year training mission with Jiraiya, now at the ripe age of 18, to find all her old frineds and Sensei have all grown up and changed, some for the better even.

(The story can go one of three ways, she pairs of with Kiba, Shikamaru, or Kakashi. I don't know why but I think that Shikamaru is my favourite out of the three simply because his personality contrasts with Naruko's so much.)

Feet First into the Fire (MxF MxM)

[Action/Sci-Fi/Romance]

You sit in a dimly lit room on an old metal folding chair. Across from you sits a man about mid thirties with his left arm missing from the elbow down and a cyber clamb where you can only assume a prosthetic is sitting some where just eagerly awaiting it's chance to return to his arm. In his only free hand he holds a simple cup of coffee sipping it every now and then as he eye's you over. His eye's a deep dark shade of purple seamingly staring into yoru soul, reading your every breath twitch subtle arm movement, snuck glances. He observes it as tactfully as any battle hardened war veteran would. Behind him is a mirror covering the vast majority of the wall which you easilly assume has to be a two way mirror. Finally to your relieve The man cracks a gentle smile saying "Well Now that your here, let's begin, before we can officially call you a member of Mercy I have only three questions for you . . ." His smile fades slightly as he leans back in his chair and sips at his coffee before saying " . . . . and for your sake don't lie, we always know when your lying."

A Splash of Crimson in a Sea of Cerulian (FxM FxF)

[Slice of Life/Romance/High School/Hurt/Comfort/Modern]

The taste of iron hung heavily on her tongue as she stumbled into the bathroom. She barely managed to make it to the sink in time to brace herself against it as her leg's began to give out from under her. Her body was aching and she could still feel hands ghosting across her body as she looked up into the old cracked and mistreated mirror above the sink. Crimson streaks ran down from her nose and mouth. Her hair was a mess, and as she did her best to fix it she could only chuckle at herself weakly letting out a sob as tears began to run down from those big deep cerulean pools called eyes. She stood there silently sobbing to herself until she heard the door swing open and slam shut hard. She winced hard and flinched away from the angry sound but when she turned to face the beating she was expecting to be finished she was met not by her tormentors, but by her savior. The one person who had ever helped her. The only person who had ever looked at her with a smile instead of glaring at her in contempt and disgust. She could feel her legs begin to give out on her as new tears began to stream down her face before being suddenly embraced in a large warm hug. Her saviors arms wrapped around her and held her firmly in what little protection they could.

(I feel ^ ^ ^ ^ this one needs some explaining simply because it doesn't really give you much to go off of. My character has been hated and ridiculed her whole life for reasons she couldn't control. In her freshmen year a new student moves to town and start's there senior year at the high school with her. After witnessing how my character is treated the new student begins to pay more and more attention to how she is treated until they finally intervene. I hope that helps clear up that one)

To those of you who managed to make your way through my wall of text thank you! and I hope to hear from someone soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I both removed a story and Added a new one at the top, be warned it is a Fem Naruto story . . . . just warning you fandom stompers . . . ^__^

I would be interested in a possible Crack in the Veil fxf role play. Please PM me if willing.

Last edited:
Once again I have added a new story and removed one. I think I'm going to try and keep three in here at all times, If it's up there I don't have a RP going for it. If I take it down It means I've found someone to do it with me. ^__^ Once again thank you for reading and if you have any critic on the ideas Feel free to tell me. I love "Constructive" criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.