Traveling through Time

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zack blinked at Sean stupidly. He hadnt thought about that. He had spent the last few years obsessed with making a time machine and accomplishing time travel that he hadnt thought about how to get back. He had no proof about who he was or when he was from. He hadnt thought this out well. A lot of his ideas were like that. He would get an idea and run with it without thinking things through. He wasnt a planner. He frown thoughtfully. "Well I hadnt thought about that." He said thoughtfully. "I guess I will have to build another machine. I doubt that my picture from ten years ago matching my current appearance wont be enough for the officials in the paton office."

Sean just facepalmed and sighed heavily once again, wondering how careless this person can be. First, he didn't have any manner of what you should do when in public and second, he hadn't think about how to get back on his own time. "So, with what source are you gonna build this time machine?! I'm not helping you, are we clear?" He huffed.
The train screeched to a stop and passengers start to move out. Sean stood and tried to go out of his seat but knocked down by a guy. He fell flat on his bum and glared at the man who did it, but didn't say anything and move on like nothing happened.

Zack nodded. He wasn't worried. He had built the first one alone. He could build the second one alone. He had done everything thing he alone. He didn't expect that to change anytime soon. He stood when the train stopped. He glared at the man that knocked Sean over. He wasn't a fighter but he didn't like bullies. He would help the younger an up if Sean would allowed him too. He followed the younger man closely.

Sean looked up when a help was offered by the man that kissed him deliberately earlier. He grabbed the hand, accepting the hand and felt himself pulled up before straightening his attire. "Thanks," he muttered, a little bit too quiet. He walked out of the train and began leading the brunette out of the station. Once they were out, tower-like building was everywhere, a little more modern that the place before. "This is the main section of the city while the library is like in the second-rated section," he said, as if explaining.

"Second rate?" Zack repeated confused. That wasn't a term he had heard applied to cities before. He smiled. He looked around. He could have spent the whole day just looking. That was just the type of person he was. He was a dreamer. It was hard for him to pay attention to the world. He had never had a reason to do so pay attention to the world. But he put forth the effort now. He needed to focus or he would lose Sean. If he lost the young man he would never find him again. He grabbed the other man's hand just to be on the safe side. "Where to now?"

Sean facepalmed once again, he didn't know how to explain that on this man. "Uh .. It's like the things in first rated section is better and more modern than things in second rated section. Got it? Never mind, I never been good on explaining this anyway." He shook his head and continue walked forward, sometimes cross the street a few times when the lights turn red. Oddly, when the lights turn red, the zebra cross ground become slightly higher than the road around it, so a driver tried to run the red lights, their wheels will bumped to the higher road, making them unable to move forward. However, Sean flinched when a hand grabbed his, he never been holding hands with anyonr other than family before. "Umm.. aren't you just promised to keep your hands to yourself a few minutes ago?" He pointed awkwardly to their joined hands.

"I don't want to lose you. This is the best way to make sure I wouldn't lose you in this chaos." Zack pointed out reasonable. He indicated to the road and buildings around them. He had no idea where they were but he knew that he would be lost within minutes without Sean. "I promise I will let go once we reach your house." He thought that was fair. He wasn't trying to break his promise. Beside he had only promised not to kiss the other man. Not touch him.

Sean rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you and your promise to keep your lips and hands to yourself.." he muttered. Yeah, at least he will let himself go after they arrived. Sean walked for a few minutes, ignoring the odd glances people throw at him. They finally stopped in front of another skyscraper building. "This is where I live. Now let go." He shook his head out of Zack's grip and walked inside. He stopped in front of lift and pressed the up button, glancing over his back to see if Zack have followed him or not.

Zack followed Sean into the building. He hadnt really been paying attention. He barely noticed when the younger man took his hand back from him. He looked around. It was similar to buildings in his time but he could see the differences too. He liked the building it felt cozy. He frowned at the elevator. He never cared for those things. He hated small spaces. He took a deep breath and stepped into the small space. He closed his eyes as the doors slide closed. He wrapped his arms around himself to keep himself from grabbing Sean's hands again.

Sean waited for a minute for Zack to follow him and before letting the elevators door closed up. He pushed the button 2,7, and 9 and sliding a card into the card entry and pressed his fingers to the scanners. The card and fingerprints are the password to his floor. The machine make a 'ting' sounds before the elevators start to move. He glanced at Zack, did he have a small space phobia? Sean looked up to see how far they have gone. "You might want to hold on. This is gonna be bumpy for starters." He said just in time for the elevators to move to the right, up, left, down, left, right, up and finally stopped.

Zack held himself tighter as the elevator started to go crazy. His face grew pale. He hoped the ride wouldn't last long. He wanted out. He needed out. He couldn't breath in this small space. His breathing increased in speed. He was going to go crazy. He hated small spaces. It was one of the reasons he lived it a house rather then an apartment. He needed space. He craved space. He was sure he was about to have a heartache when the elevator finally stopped. He rushed out not waiting for Sean.

Sean blinked in shock when his new found friend suddenly rushed out of the elevator barely a milisecond after the door opened. He sighed and rolled his eyes. So he really have small spaces phobia, he thought to himself before stepping out the elevator. The doors closed and Sean shrugged. "Well, home sweet home. This floor is mine so feel free to wonder around as long as you don't throw up on my carpet." He said nonchalantly before throwing his backpack on the couch in the living room.

Zack paced. He wasn't feeling sick but he couldn't settled down. He couldn't breath. While Sean's apartment was spacious it still felt small to him. Not as small as the elevator and that thought helped calm him some. He still felt alittle tight around the chest. But he could breath a little easier. "I am fine now. Where is your computer. I will prove who I am." He looked around the room. He hadn't been paying attention when he had entered the room. He had just wanted to get away the small box of doom.

Sean sighed as he noticed the man still pacing. Oh come on, this whole floor is for you to explore and yet you still feel like caged? You gotta be kidding me. He stood up before grabbing his backpack that he threw earlier and headed to his room while mentioning him to follow him with his finger. He put the backpack on the bed before pointed to the laptop in his desk. "You can use it, but no peeking into my personal files." He said sternly before opened the laptop and put his palm on the screen, another fingerprints scan as password. "There you have it. I'll be in shower while you looking up in the net." He said before pulling off his jacket and trousers, leaving him only in shirt and boxer, standing just behind Zack's back.

Zack had been heading towards the laptop when Sean began to undress. He stopped and froze. He couldn't take his eyes off the younger man. He had known that he was gay. Maybe because he wouldn't allowed himself love a woman. Not after everything he had lost. He had always been attracted to men. Woman had never drew his gaze. His eyes skimmed the other man. He liked what he saw. He forgot his uneasy about being in a small place. His mind was completely focused on the other man.

Sean who was undressing felt a shiver down his back, like he's been stared. He glanced over his shoulder and saw that crazy man staring at him. Great, now I'm stuck with a gay too? He sighed and spoke quite loud for Zack to hear. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Since his high school days, his lean and short body already attracted quite a few fans. Moreover he's a bi which saw both male and female appealed for him. He know Zack's body turned him on a bit but he refuse to be attracted to a stranger. His towel slipped off his shoulder and fell down to the floor so Sean picked it up by bent down, and his butt sticking up in the air, only covered by his boxer.

Zacks eyes didn't move. A picture would last longer but taking one would mean taking his eyes off Sean and he wasn't sure that he could do that. He hadn't taken the time or even look at a other man since he had started working on his time machine. So he was more then willing to enjoy this unexpected sight of an almost naked man. His fingers itched to touch the lean man. He had always liked hs lovers to be leaner then he was. Which wasn't really that hard considering his own size. He found himself groaning when Sean bent over. "You are too good to resist looking at. Maybe I'll take a picture next time."

Sean frozen in place when he heard the groan from another man behind him. Don't tell him that man already turned on and now was jerking off in his room. He looked to behind him and thank god, the man just busy googling his body. He better quickly get away before the man behind him get something like nosebleed, that would be troublesome to take care of. He took the clothes on his bed and then run off to the bathroom. "Quickly get your searching done or I wouldn't let you see my body ever again!" He threatened from inside the bathroom.Jeez.. pervert,hethought before turning on the shower and began to undress to naked, completely forget to lock his bathroom's door.

Was that a promise or a threat? Zack thought curiously. He had never been good at telling things about. He looked at the door where Sean disappeared. A shower he thought as a smile tugged on his lips. He had to take a peek. Then he would get back to work. He promised himself. He walked to the door. He tested the doorknob and was glad when it turned in his hand. Then he peeked into the room.

Sean hummed lightly as he began to undress until there's nothing more on his body. He turned on the shower and set the right temperature he wanted before stepping into it. "Ahh~" Sean moaned lightly as his body was washed by the warm water, relaxing his tense muscles. He always liked hot steamy shower. He took the body wash and applied it to his body, still unaware of the eyes that busy googling him through the crack of the door. His bathroom was wide, consist of toilet, basin/wastafel, body length mirror, bath tuh, and shower. Quite complete. But unlike the common bathroom, the shower wasn't separated from the other so anyone who at the door could see him showering if they want. From Zack's place, he could get the best view of Sean's ass. After a minute or two, he turned so now Zack could see part of his back and also part of his chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.