Traveling through Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zack drank in the view. He knew he should be searching for proof of who he was. But he couldn't. Not at the moment. He couldn't take his eyes off the tight tasty ass he was watching. The muscles bunched and moved as the younger man washed himself. He licked his lips when Sean turned. That was what he had been waiting to see. The other man was perfect. He watched the water sliding over the Sean's body. God it had been too long since he took a lover. His body was hard and aching as he stood there staring at his dream lover.

Sean was enjoying his hot shower, watching as his skin start to produce the steam, just like how he loved it. He continue to hum, still unaware of the watcher that stared at him hungrily. He felt it was enough and he want to feel his back muscles relaxed so he turned again, letting the hot water hitting his back while he slightly massaged his shoulder. Unconsciously, he was giving Zack the best view from there. He raised his head and he slightly remember that he forget to lock his door. What if that man peeking and watched him shower? His eyes snapped open and he looked at the door in front of him.

Zack smiled once he had the full view of Sean. He backed away satisfied with himself. Now that he had seen what the younger man had to offer his mind drifted back to his problem. He went to the laptop. He opened the machine and turned it on. He brought up a search engine. He typed his own name. His twitter, all 12 post, his facebook account were the first things listed. He scrolled down to the newsfeed about the his disappearance. Then he waited to for Sean to return.

Sean blushed as he saw the retreating back of Zack from the crack of his bathroom door. So Zack was watching him?! His right eye twitched before he fisted his hand and promised to himself to make Zack pay about it later. He gritted his teeth before letting the soap off himself before drying himself with the towel and quickly dressing himself, and damn! He forgot his T-Shirt on his bed. He sighed and walked out of the bathroom still shirtless and drying his hair. "What did you got?" He said absent-mindedly, still trying to push his sadist self who was thinking how to kill Zack later, aside.

Zack looked up at Sean's voice. The answer he was about to give forgotten as he looked at the young man's body. He scanned the naked skin again. He took in the lean form once again. He totally forgot everything else but the man in front of him. He had always been a single minded person. His mind latched on to one thing and but it's full energy into that one thing. Sometimes this was a good thing. Sometimes it wasn't. Now was probably not the best time for that single mindedness but there wasn't much he could do about it.

Sean looked up and stopped moving when he didn't hear the answer from Zack. He looked at the man and noticed that he have been staring at him intently, again. He sighed heavily before walking over to him, almost seductively in Zack's eyes. Then he began to smile an all-too-sweet smile before raising his hand as if he was going to cup Zack's face, but instead of the gentle strokes, what Zack got was a flick of fingers right between his eyes, enough to make his forehead in pain. "Hello? Anyone's home?" he innocently asked as he knocked... on Zack's head.

"What?" Zack blinked in surprise. He had been off in lolla land. "Sorry." he said with a smile. I tend to get lost in my head. I apologize. I googled myself. I hadn't looked through the articles yet. I thought I would wait for you so that you could verify that I wasn't making things." he indicated to the laptop. The age showed his name with articles underneath. "If you look at the dates you will see that they are dated 2015. Just like I told you. Which article would you like to start with?"

Sean rolled his eyes when Zack was acting innocent, like as if just seconds ago he didn't watch him showering in the bathroom. He decided to tease this man until he can't resist him anymore, and if he tried to do anything, he could always call the security later. Even though the reason for arresting is different, the result is still the same : arrested. "Show me your biography." He said shortly and he bent down so his head was beside Zack's head, he could smell his shampoo if the other man want to.

Zack was completely refocused on his purpose. He had gotten his thrilled and had moved on. He clicked on the link that went to his Wiki biography. There was his picture. Almost identical to his current appearance.

Zackary Crane was raised by a single mother. She passed away when he was barely six. He lived in orphanages and foster homes. His high IQ is listed for the foster parents returning him to the orphanage. He moved out on his own once he was eighteen. He first invention was a new test for the cancer. He had other inventions in the medical field. His inventions include tests for cancer, scanners, x-rays and other medical equipment. He vanished at the age of twenty-five.

Sean's eyes scanned the computer and studied his biography. The only thing Sean interested in was the fact that Zack vanished when he was 25 .. in 2015. He almost believe this man. Sean always been generous but his mother told him that was a bad habit. So Sean tried to stop this, but it seemed did worked fully since he still take this man home with him.
He looked back and forth at Zack's appearance and the Wiki's picture. They looked the same! Just with clothes difference. "Show me your time machine creating article." He needed more prove, he still can't believe this man. He may believe him with minimal proof but the government wasn't going to do that easily.

Zack nodded. He went back to his google search. He scanned the articles. He frowned as he looked through the pages. Finally he decided to search for time machine. There were man articles about most of them had nothing to do with his machine. He continued to search until he reached to the year 2016. There it was Logan Paterson creates time machine. The article explained how the other scientist had proven the machine worked by going back and time and bring specific items. "OH that...No good piece of trash. How dare he claim my machine. I should have know that he would take my inventions when I disappeared."

Sean straightened up and waited for the older man to went back to his Google search while he dried his hair. That it's, until the man sounded annoyed that Sean was curious enough what happened. He leaned down again, looking at the article on the screen. "Logan Paterson Have Succeeded Creating The Time Machine." He read the title of the newspaper that displayed on his screen. "Well, I thought you are the one who created it." He half-asked, glanced to the left at the man beside him.

"I WAS!" Zack shouted. He stood up and started passing. "That jerk Logan. I cant believe that he would do something like this. I know he was jealous of me but this is too much." He ran his fingers through his hair. "We grew up together...well sort of. We were both so smart that more often then not the foster parents we were sent to couldn't keep up so they sent us back to the orphanage. We were always competing with each other. But it was always friendly. Sometimes he would win. Sometimes I would win."

Sean quickly covered his ears when Zack shouted. He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, feeling a headache started to forming in his head at the man who continue to rant about the man Logan who Sean didn't know at all. His head suddenly snapped up at the ringing sound that come from his phone. Curiosity peaked and he walked over to it, seeing how his friends talked about Logan Paterson this Logan Paterson that .. Wait. This isn't supposed to happen. "Zack! God dammit! You just changed the future!" Sean felt himself shivered, this is bad, very bad.

Zack stopped his tirade and looked at the other man. He blinked at his stupidly. He had no idea what the younger man had said. But he had definitely heard his name. Why was Sean yelling at him? "What did I do?" He asked. He looked around nothing had changed and yet something was different. It was weird. He wasn't one to notice the world. He didn't really care about the world around him only whatever he was currently working on. "Why are you yelling at me? What happened?"

Sean bit his lip in confusion. "This." He showed his phone screen to Zack, where Logan Paterson became the main theme of discussion of his friends. Logan became the main theme? No, that's not weird. The weird thing is when the dead arise from his grave and suddenly have a time machine with him. "Zack, History is what I loved the most. And I still remember the words that I read from a book like yesterday. And the book said, Logan Paterson supposed to be DEAD!"

Zack shook his head. That didn't make since. "Logan isn't dead. He was alive in 2015." He explained. "He wasn't anyone important. Alright so he had a dew inventions. I guess he could have been mentioned in your history books. Wait how do you know him but not me?" Zack asked confused. He was hurt that Sean had known Logan's name but not his. He had just as many inventions as Logan. His were important. How could he know one but not the other? "What do you mean he was suppose to be dead? Why isn't he dead?"

Sean smiled a little while scratching his head, while slinging the towel over his shoulder. "Well, I was happen to stumble across one of his inventions. So I decided to do a little research on him. I saw your name once, but I didn't think it were important. There only written that you were Logan's rival since childhood, but I haven't done any research on you. That's why I don't remember your name." Honestly he recognized his name, but at first he thought Zack is an impostor ... or an obsessed fan of the real Zack. He don't want to admit it though, not wanting to upset the man than he already did. "I sorta remember he was die in an explosion while trying to make something. I think he figured it out by going to the future and back, and escaped his death."

Zack nodded. He suppose that made sense. He didnt like it but it made sense. "So I changed it so he lived. This isnt good. If one thing changed then other things have changed too. Especially if it was something as big as a death. Logan and I competed but I never really hated him. I liked the challenged. I thought the competition was good for us. It kept us creating and discovering things. What else has changed Sean? What have Logan and I done? I didnt mean to change anything. I just wanted to go back and see my mother. Just see her one more time."

"Jeez, you sounds like an old man when he's gonna die." Sean grunted as he fingers flying across the screen of his smart phone. He has typed that Logan have died a few years back but everyone screamed back at him as if he's crazy. He rubbed his temple in frustration. "I don't know. I think we'll figure it out on the way." He was silent for a moment then spoke, "then why only I who was thinking Logan died? Why I don't get affected by the 'change'?"

Status
Not open for further replies.