Trapped in Hell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Nothing." She said, but then stopped walking, seeming frustrated. She was good at hiding it though. She didn't want Drake to know that there was a chance that she'd gotten them lost in the sewers. She was beginning to think the group that had once helped her out, had moved to the surface or something.

Drake coughed. "Ugghh, I smell smoke. How is there smoke down here?"

"People lighting fires." This made Luna frown. The group she knew never lit fires. This was really bad news. She began pushing Drake back. "We better not stay down here. I think they moved." Her heart began absolutely pounding and she became frantic.

"Maybe it was that explosion we heard earlier." Drake said "Maybe that's why they moved. And stop pushing. Your going to make me fall."

Luna kept pushing him anyways. "If you knew how to walk properly, we wouldn't have this issue." She'd totally forgotten that he can't see in the dark.

"If I COULD see, then I COULD walk." Drake stumbled again and barley caught himself.

"Just try to figure out where your feet are, without having to see, and maybe you'd stop tripping on yourself."

i turn the corner struggling to see in the dark sewer, i cough viloently the strange smoke choking me out. i continue walking stumbling slighty when i hear voices, my stomach drops and i freeze it my spot-

"It's not that I cant walk, it's that I don't know where I'm-" Drake stopped when he heard something. "Did you hear something?"

Luna froze up listening. Whatever it was it was gone now. "I think you're hearing things. C'mon, we gotta keep moving." She continued dragging him, completely oblivious to what noise was made.

Drake had no choice but to follow. "If these people can help us, we need to find them, wherever they may be."

"I have no idea where they could have gone. Which means we have no help." Luna growled at him out of frustration. She was tired of hearing his useless voice.

"Alright then. Look like we need to get help elsewhere."

Lunal lapsed into silence and lead him out of the sewer.

The fresh air greeted him as he came out. "Ahhh... I thought we would never get out of there."

Luna didn't comment but was immedietly in an alley, and she sat against the wall. She exhaled a loud breath. Her last hope of help was gone. Now what would they do? It was over, Sol could do whatever he wanted. She didn't care anymore.

"Luna?" He walked over to her and sat besides her. "This isn't over. Far from it. There are likely many other people who will help. We may even run into your friends at some point."

She glared at him. "It's over. He can run this city into the ground for all I freaking care." Luna just wanted to sleep, she was exhausted from that pointless trip into the sewers.

Drake sighed. "Look. Lets take a day to rest. We're tired, and the best thing for us would be to sleep, maybe get some food."