Trapped in Hell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Luna laughed, but it died out quickly. "Nah, I'm the only one in this ruin of a city far as I know. Though that means more food for me." She snorted and finally found a sewer cover thing. She quickly lifted it up and started down in it. "Come on and don't forget to put it back behind you."

"Got it." He dragged the lid back on as he descended. "You thing it's safe enough to make a electric light? Or might there be gas or something?"

"I wouldn't recommend that. I can see just fine." She dropped down and moved carefully to the side. "Be careful and move to where you hear my voice. Otherwise you'll fall in the sewer water and you'll get all disgusting."

"Ok... I don't like walking blind, though." He said.

"You'll live. I'll be your eyes." Luna said to him. "Don't argue. They won't react well."

"I still don't really know who we're going to see." He stumbled but caught himself.

"You will see. Let's just hope that they're willing to help me out again."

Drake just followed quietly, being careful where he steps.

Luna was watching carefully where she was going. One wrong turn and...well they'd be lost in the sewers. She wrinkled her nose at the thought and kept walking.

Drake tripped and nearly fell. "How much farther? I feel like we've been walking in circles."

"It's going to be a few minutes. Be patient." Luna spotted the correct turn and took it, then waited for Drake to show up.

Drake nearly passed the turn when he realized Luna wasn't in front of him. "Agh, this place is a maze."

Luna scowled and found Drake, and then dragged him. "Apparently you can't walk on your own." She didn't let go. She continued dragging him in the right direction.

"If I had light I could make my way. But all I have is you night vision to lead the way."

"And I don't want you to freak them out. Therefore, I will just drag you." Luna said to him. We should be there soon​. She thought.

Drake rolled his eyes. "How I love being dragged around." He grumbled.

"Don't complain or you're going in the sewer water and swimming the rest of the way there."

Drake quietly followed. Here I am in the sewers with a shifter that's taking me to meet a bunch of other freaks.

She kept walking. Am I lost? She thought she was close, but couldn't catch any of their scents.Maybe they moved.​ She thought and sighed in disappointment but kept walking.

Drake heard her sigh. "What's the matter?"