Transform me, save me (( SS and Fliris ))

Jon smiled genuinely. "Quite a welcome indeed. 'Moo', let me guess, you were a child and that was one of the few sounds you could make when the cat was purchased?"

She giggled and picked up the small black and white kitten. "He reminded me of a cow, and when he meows he sounds like a cow"She nuzzled her face against the soft fur of the purring animal in her arms. She put him down and they continued to the library, which was one of Annoliese's favorite places to escape to. The bookshelves towered over her, there were a few dark Oak desks with soft leather chairs. She walked around. "I believe we almost have any book you could want. " She grasped his hand softly and took him lastly to her music room. It held a pure white violin and white shining grand piano. "This is my music room" She smiled and walked up and slowly slid her hand along the top. The room what light in color and and bright. There was sheet music containing various pieces. She walked to the creme colored cabinet and grasped the dark leather bound book and brought it out. The title read "Thorn Family Royal Hymm Collection" She sat at the at the piano and opened the ancient publication.

Jon smiled at the cat story then drank in the splendor of Ann's favorite places of the palatial home. The title of the heirloom book caught his eyes immediately despite the archaic stylized English letters. "Royal, meaning your family played for nobility or perhaps are descendents?" he inquired.

"We were nobility." She stated. "However during a war our power fell, but as the royal family was escaping my great, great grandmother retrieved the book before the castle could be burned down." She flipped to a specific page and started playing the piano and softly singing the perticular hymm. She could feel Jon's eyes on her.

Jon absorbed the tune of both piano and voice that captivated his very heart. Whether filling the air with music in a concert hall, library, or private room for himself only, the songstress was enchanting. Occasionally he switched his eyes to the sheet music, reading along with Ann's finger strokes though of course her keying was spot on and as full of soul as her voice. "Nature resonates with you..." The praise came from a poetry verse in the days of attempts at well-roundedness at all high culture.
Johann laid a hand on Ann's back, the maximum affection one could bestow without intruding upon the player/singer while the hymn was in progress. Moments later he budged to join the talented woman beside her upon the bench, one hand unconsciously drawing a cross in conductor motion that kept the beat, Jon's own version of tapping his toes or committing his whole body into dance.

She continuously increased her octave. She was nearing the end of the song, when Jon sat on the bench with her she looked to him and sang the end chorus. She stopped playing the piano, her voice still travelling around the circular room. She smiled and watched as his eyed connected with hers. She heard the door squeak and turned and saw her father. He had taken a half step inside the room. "Oh how I've missed that angelic voice." her father said to her. She blushed bashfully and stood straightening her clothes. "Is lunch ready? I'm very hungry" She said in a formal tone. "Yes. It's waiting in the dining hall. Once you two are finished, come find me in my study and we shall talk on the subject we discussed earlier." She nodded her head and once he was gone she grasped Jon's hand and walked slowly to the dining room.

Jon gave a startle at seeing the noble Mr. Thorn, but relaxed as he found there was nothing of the pair sitting together that the head of the family objected to. Meandering with Ann a step behind her, he praised her voice talents and piano skill. "Sheer inspiring. That is the first time in a long while I have enjoyed a piece on its own entertaining delivery and not for its technical merits. If... everything works out, perhaps you'd allow me the honor of a duet sometime on keyboard. I couldn't bear to suggest it or render a harmony on improv while you were flowing with muse."

She smiled and agreed. "It would be wonderful " she went to pull out a chair but Jon beat her to it and she curtsied and sat down as he pushed her in. She begins to eat neatly slowly and quietly. She silently snuck a glance at Jon.

Johann took his own seat and began tucking in to his own meal sitting before him and generating mouth-watering appeal much like the Thorn daughter. "Of the two days now that I've skipped school, this is one of the nicest," he teased lightly.

She smirked and asks "Why is that?" And continues to eat ladylike. 'I can' t believe this boy ran away from home because of me.' she thought to herself.

Jon chuckled at his own light joke. "Of two days in which I missed instruction, they were both pretty nice at the cafe, library and here, getting to know you better."

She went and sat beside him and held his hand looking deeply into his eyes. "You didn't have to do any of this." She looks down blushing and lets her knee touch his getnly.

~ ~ In short... ~ ~

Johann passed the rest of the day with the Thorns. He had little to contribute in the Austin police report as the bruises and menacing texts were self-evident. As far as Mr. Thorn was concerned, the conscientious student was able to point out that Annoliese had remained dedicated to her studies and taken on a part time job, not taken to drugs or otherwise let her life landslide. As a means of prompting the family to repair itself, he gently pointed out however that whatever made her fearful of returning home had almost prevented Ann's safe return completely.

As for his own schooling, Jon had already considered today a washout and accepted the consequences for one more day of "juvenile delinquent truancy" as his mother had put it or "stress vacation" as he did. In order to make peace with his own family, he sent a duplicate email to both his mother and father in order to express himself without their dominating the conversation. He pointed out the good that he had done, helping a fellow rising star, but of course that was no different than last night's or this morning's attempt at recruiting their good favor. He even tried a new spin on events, calling it a "demonstration of leadership qualities." They still thought it was worthless to intervene on a troubled nobody, regardless of the success of his efforts. That discrimination gave Johann Sebastian a bitter taste in his mouth and mixed feelings about returning home at the end of the evening. Regardless, there was the eve with Annoliese to think of.

The police report took considerable time, much longer than simply telling the story once through. And then there was the time the Thorns spent repairing the wound between Ann and the rest of her family, and their plan to mend things moving forwards. Hearing about everything Ann had accomplished and gone through during her time apart from them consumed most of the afternoon. Finally, after their day-long reunion and with Austin already picked up by police and charged for battery, the Thorns allowed Annoliese the evening to herself... which meant to herself with Jon.

~ ~

And thus the young musician found himself in a pop culture clothing store allowing the savvy Ann to spruce up his exterior prior to tonight's "rave". The serious-natured male felt like an ambassador to a foreign country with the girl of diverse interests to diplomatically cue him in. But he took it all in good humor, and he hoped that having the singing diva remodel him like her life size pinup doll made him a fun companion rather than a tagalong.

And then, another brief cab ride later, the pair found themselves at their destination... If Reno Nevada is the world's "biggest little town", this hot party is the "most popular, best kept secret".

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Sexy+dressed+blonde#/d4yywa4

Ann stepped out of the car and grasped Jon's hand at looked at the club. She was already recieving whisles and shouts of approval from guys standing around the entrance. She rolled her eyes and wrapped Jon's arm around her slim waist. She walked straight to the door, ignoring the extremly long line. She whispered into the security guy's ear and he opened the door for them. Before even stepping into the club you could haer and feel the music. Ann's heart started to race, she was excited to have alittle fun. She just wondered how Jon would react to the complete change of scenery.

Jon was overwhelmed. Even Ann taking him shopping and eying the lunatic wardrobe style available didn't prepare him for the mob of outlanders, shaped like cartoons and wrapped in more neon than a skyscraper. Neck craned every which way and he stuck close to the confident female. The pulse of the music throbbed through his body like CPR pumps from a giant.

Inside was utter havoc unleashed. It was hard to think of these as people rather than mobile bodies as they were packed on the dance floor. Six foot circles opened up here and there with glowstick displays orbiting the spontaneous performers like blazing comets. Seen one section or sliver at a time it was darn near hypnotic. Altogether it really was a riot.

A rainbow-hued girl near the front asked the pair their favorite colors. When Jon replied "green" in confusion, a shot of 'hair spray' streaked over his head. He touched it gingerly and his fingertips came away wet and green, while the girl chimed "You're welcome" for the blast of Halloween hair color. Jon blanched. "This is ridiculous, isn't it," he asked Ann. Because only degenerate punks had colored hair.
(( Outfit of far right, or second-from-left if you want netting. <3 http://darksevern.deviantart.com/art/Pic-for-Kitty-Finished-165123088 ))

She laughed and held his hand tightly. She watched as he looked around. He looked as though he had never seen anything so bizzare before. She watched as the colorful girl sprayed his hair green. She laughed when he acted surprised when he felt his hair, which was now partially green. Ann turned to the girl and answered cheerfully "Purple!!". She turned to the mirror beside her and saw the she now had two stripes of purple in her golden hair. "No, it's fun! Plus it washes out easily!" She pulled Jon to the dance floor, which was beyond packed. Once she found an open spot she led him to it and quickly turned around. She began lightly rubbing her behind on his lap. She moved with the beat and sang with the song she happened to know.

After ten minutes of straight dancing she quickly pulled Jon to the bar where a neon green headed bartender stood. "Ann!! Long time no see! Where've you been??" He asked we she walked up. "James!!!I know! I've been SUPER busy with school!" She turned to look at Jon, who looked puzzled. "Jon! This is James! He is a good old friend of mine!" She smiled up at him squeezing his hand assuringly.

Not only did Ann look like an exotic creature with the purple streaks above that knockout outfit, her dynamic moves on the dance floor were as sensational as her song in the library. The sheltered one flubbed his way through the ten minutes of kinetic dance as best he could by learning from those around him and trying to sync up with Ann, and thankfully his forgery seemed passable. By the time the talented girl phased into rubbing lightly against him, his skin was flushed and he no longer had the power to be self-conscious; all blood might as well have left his brain altogether and headed south.

At the bar, Jon played it cool. Ann had mentioned drinking here, so he refrained from naming their high school in case her cover story was college. His eyes ran over the bartender James. "Jon. One of Ann's NEW friends," he replied casually. "If we plan to keep going like that... something with fruit juice and a bottled water chaser," he requested, wiping the first moistness of sweat from his temple.

"A Cosomopolitian for me!" She smiled and leaned against the bar while looking up at Jon's face. He had the slightest amount of sweat on his brow. She stood beside him and half-yelled into his ear "Are you having fun?" She looked at his handsome face, and hoped he was. She also remember her mother had left that morning for a business trip to Canada, ofcourse her father went with her. So, she would have the house all to herself.... That is unless Jon didn't feel like leaving her side yet.
When James brought the drinks she clinked her glass with Jon's and smiled. She downed half of the cocktail and laughed. "You ready to go again?" she asked before finishing her fruity drink.

Jon gave a cheers clink to Ann's colorful mixture and downed his own, smacking his lips at the unfamiliar sting of alcohol beneath the recognizable orange zing. Well, whatever this was -Screwdriver, unknown to him- he'd asked for fruit juice for refreshment and mere energy to keep going, so it couldn't be that bad for him... He tucked the bottle water into those ginormous pants Ann had selected for him for when they did bust a move again.

"It's extraordinary here," he answered loudly, and found himself enjoying the outing despite the madness. At the suggestion he shook his head, new green locks shaking. He pointed over to the edge of the dance floor where two or three glowstick spinners at a time made wheels and tornados of light. The semi-confident teen led the way, and secured a seat for them both so he could see this new marvel.

The odd club had carpeted Rubix Cube blocks to use in addition to lounge chairs and sofas at another end, and here there was just enough room for two to sit hip to hip on the same edge. The newcomer admired the glowstick dancers and their flowing movements, the hypnotic lights and colors, but also snuck admiring peeks to the blonde/violet beauty beside him. "Thank you for brining me," Johann said into her ear, in balance between being heard over the joyful noise yet not overwhelming.
And then next thing they both knew, his lips were grazing the whorl of her ear and fondling the adorable lobe.

She giggled. "It's so much fun!" She watched the dancers in amazement. They flowed with the music making colorful streams of light. She could feel the slight buff her fruity drink gave her and she felt great. She could feel Jon's hip and thigh touching her's. She smiled and looked up got closer when Jon began to speak. "No problem! I'm really enjoying you being with me.'' She smiled.
When she felt Jon's lips on her earlobe she moaned subconsciously and moved closer wrapping her arm around his and pulling him closer. She looked up with now half lust filled eyes and gently nibbled on Jon's lobe. She felt him wrap an arm around her and pull her close. "You want to go back home? No ones there." She looked up into his eyes and smirked lightly.