Transform me, save me (( SS and Fliris ))

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
[SPOILI]Johann smiled at the reaction, treasuring it, that inexperienced him could instill such a heated effect. He went back to kissing her throat and breasts, leaving the lady's candy lips free to moan and express every nuance, teaching and training him though she didn't know it as he fondled he within and stroked her wet folds. As he lied against her side with other arm embracing her shoulders and one thigh atop hers, his arousal called for any sort of touch to strumm his tension building. He pressed his member against her hip, trapping it between them, letting out an escaped whimper amid his heavy breathing at the flare of relief even this small squeeze was having. The teen hated his boxers, wondered what it could be like to be inside this beauty this very minute, but still wouldn't give up a single experience along the way.
He inched his way down along her torso by mouth much the way his touch had, but this time licking, sucking, and even daring to nibble. Quiet delighted sounds replaced his heavy breathing as his mouth bypassed her groin to worship one thigh for a moment, his body now stretched full between her magnificent legs and pointed at the foot of the bed. That mouth at her thigh affectionately teased skin and flesh until Jon reached Ann's center, kissing and lapping like a kitty at a bowl of cream and diving into the nooks betwee her folds and trading fingers for tongue. Unrestrained Jon closed his eyes and loved on her by feel alone. His tongue and lips were everywhere, not staying in one spot for longer than a heartbeat, sometimes burying and prying within like trying to taste her from the inside out then adoring all across her folds at once. His hands cupped her firm cheeks so Ann's lower body rested upon Jon in this small way rather than the bed, but what a difference it made to feel supported and wholly under his care.

He paused and raised his head up, once, with a wordless croon as he looked across the blonde's prone body seeking her face along the plains of her belly and hill valley between her breasts. His gaze prayed a silent thank you as he let go of another chain of restraint, that everything he did constantly had to be right, which left a whole infinity of wrong waiting like a trap. Here he was, doing as he wished, going down on THE Ann Thorn, trusting that she wanted him and trusting that his first trial made her feel good - and in this freedom, the girl that brought him to this had done just as much for his mind as for his body.[/SPOILI]

(( Fave song this month: "I wanna scream, and shout, and let it all out." =) There are club songs that fit this couple way better but that's what keeps zinging through my head. ))

[SPOILI]As she laid there in the rented red hotel room her body was being treated like a temple of worship. The sounds escaping her lips ranged from heavy pants, moans, gasps, to screams. His hands stroked and fondled her between her legs. She gripped the pillows behind her head. She took a moment to turn her head towards him and capture his lips with hers. She whimpered as he pulled away, then moved to be between her legs. Licking and kissing along the way distracted her mind.

When he took the first lick her hips bucked forward and her mind went blank. Never did she think she would be laying naked, with a boy she met days before.

After she felt he had no thought of stopping she sat up at pressed him on his back. Kissing him as he reclined. Once flat on his back she kisses down his body. She sat up and shakingly pulled his boxers off. Revealing his very large, very erect member. Her mouth watered. She leaned down and licked him from bottom to top. His member quivered in her hand. She smirked and knew what she had planned would drive him wild ][/SPOILI]

(( I Love that song! :D))

[SPOILI]Johann first protested that he hadn't finished pleasing her and objected to being pushed gently back because no, he hadn't done nearly enough as she deserved. (( And true, I hadn't gotten specific yet about rubbing his tongue against her clit until bringing out a royal treat of an orgasm. It's my understanding that type beats penetration/g-spot orgasm hands down. Of course the trick is the lady figuring out what works with her body. Some are blessed with as easy as a light switch, some have the challenge of a Rubix cube... )) And then he went along pliantly, fascinated with every impending movement as Ann stripped his boxers to begin who knows what. Naked head to toe, the male virgin never remembered when he'd felt more free yet more exposed. Then that zinging lick from base to tip gave a hitch to his breath that caught in his throat. His eyes closed of their own will at the same time as he reached for Ann placing his hands on her head... not to push her into place obnoxiously but to keep him grounded as she'd dug her fingers into pillows at her turn. That one sensation had the youth arching his back and tensing in anticipation.

[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]She smirked and did the same action over and over. Taking her time to please him. Once he was completely covered with her saliva she wrapped her mouth around the tip of him, with her hand carefully and slowly stroking his shaft. The noises that escaped the virgin male's mouth made Ann know she was pleasing him. Working down she took more of him into her hot, wet mouth. Placing his hands in her hair only made her taken him in deeper. Feeling her core still quivering from his playing she reached back to relief the ache between her long legs. She did this as she continued her work with his member still deep inside of her mouth and throat.[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]His hips flexed under her talented care, too cautious to rise for fear of throwing off her succulent rhythm and techniques stoking him on. Every lick was another thrill, and then when Ann took him in his pleasure began really climbing and moans rose with abandon. "Almost there," he let out finally, with eyes closed and losing himself under Ann's expert attentions - far from selfish in thinking the beauty would climax him then and there, he was being humble to think that the angel wouldn't dream of going all the way with him, so suddenly. Then he looked down once again and gasped at the sight, Ann having to take care of himself, as hungry to be filled as Johann was to fill her, turning the modest student charged up with need. "Do... do you want me? Please say you brought a condom with your ID and all," he spoke quickly despite the hesitance holding him back that this amazing woman would dream of giving him such a gift of herself.[/SPOILI]

Feeling Jon buck his hips and hearing his moans made her even more turned on. She heard him gasp. She raised up. "Yes, of course." She stood and walked to her clutch and retrieved one and brought it to him. She was shaking nervously and offered it to him. When he took it she turned around and gave him privacy to "getting ready".

[SPOILI]The Asian accepted the sealed packet with hesitancy for Ann's changed, nervous demeanor. Feeling strangely isolated with her back turn he tore the wrapper, felt the slick latex with his fingertips, decided how to place the circle on his head so that the material unrolled without fighting. All perfectly ordinary actions to some, but for this boy here and now it was like being called on in front of your entire class when you don't have the answer memorized.

Heated cravings for the two lovers' being only moments apart feuded with concern at Ann's twist away. Coming to only one conclusion right or wrong - the past abuse - he soothed lovingly that he would never hurt her, that this isn't meant to hurt. "But I do want you," he whispered brazenly. He rubbed her back, then sides and hips and nestled against her, cock upright against her pert cheeks. "I want you to be my first, Ann. I want you to show me what you're like."[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Ann gasped but turned and looked lovingly into his eyes. Leaning forward to kiss him she pushed him on his back. "I'll lay down, just take your time my love." Smiling up at him she readied her self so he could begin.[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Johann took a deep breath. On top of molten desire, the tiny voice in the back of his head went from called on in class to on stage of an auditorium without sheet music. 'Why couldn't she just ride me like the loveseat!' That pose, meant to entice, came across as calculating and thus heartbreaking. That she was used to being with a ruffian who always got his way and expected her to just be there and nothing else, like a flesh doll. Johann almost asked - no, pleaded - for her to take the lead. But if that was truly what his angel wanted...

He began with kissing, lying just to one side and not his full weight yet, not even considering joining their two forms together so abruptly. Only when Ann went at ease and came to enjoy making out together without worrying about the past or anything else did the boy move his lower body between her legs and cock lined up. Johann drew a hand down, grasped himself, directed his head straight up and down, through the folds of her entrance but not sliding in, instead stroking and stimulating her using his own member as a toy to arouse and entice. In time Ann went from bracing herself for what would come, or merely 'letting it happen', to more, craving and yearning and mewing in disappointment as yet another time Jon's cock slid on without moving inside.
Finally Jon set his cock just barely inside, a press in with his thickness that flared her zone to life, as it was one new step towards all that she'd been held back from all these long minutes. He drew his limb and arm away, settling himself fully upon her chest and belly, hugging her with his forearms against her sides where they met the bed. He kissed, and kissed, never abandoning Ann as a person in favor of mere thrills. But all the while his hips were shifting, forward and back, reveling in each new fraction of his length buried with tension inside her, drawing out which only called attention to how abundantly she'd be filled when he moved in again. Soon he was sighing against her neck, not daring to try to meet her hot mouth smoothly any longer, and pressed in deeper, more natural and fluidly, and in a steady rhythm. When Johann bottomed out, with the two teens joined undeniably by all his satisfying length he remained there, grinding slowly and scooping his hips, sending Ann a treat of angles and sparking her pleasure zone...
and all merely the tender, newly ended warmup.[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]A fire was lit in her body once again when his lips were pressed against hers. Those lips of his could calm her, and make her hotter than the fires of hell. Entangling her thin fingers into his dark hair she enjoyed the moment of their lips locking together. When Jon began to probe her sensitive lower half moans escaped her soft, peach lips. "Johann" She moaned into his ear softly.

The first second her was even just barely through her entrance she knew he was going to take his time. Unlike Austin, who would slam into her and be rough enough to make tears fall from her eyes. But with Jon she wasn't afraid. She was in the arms and under the care of what to her had to be an angel. As he finally slipped completely in she moaned out in happiness to be one with her angel. She held him close as he scooped his hips into her. Softly going in and out. Feelings of happiness and pleasure washed over her body. Pulling his head down to her shoulder she whispered into his ear. "Jon, thank you." She watched as he raised up to give a confused look. She smiled softly and pulled him down to her and kissed him passionately.
[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Confused was right, as even the inexperienced one knew he hadn't completed her, but was she saying appreciation for this night, this adventure, life itself the way he was grateful to be alive at a time like this? Johann was still rocking inside her and bottoming out to a steady rhythm, reveling in her and losing himself in her but being careful, slowing to avoid colliding their noses or teeth in that passionate kiss. When she let the kiss run its course and he was panting, all body urging to speed up and charge on he held back, certain this moment that made his blood sing would all be over if he did. "Would you be on top?" Far from hesitant or fretting his performance his voice rang eager this time. "I wouldn't miss that for the world."[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]She giggled and nodded and sat up waiting for him to lay down. She whimpered in her own head when he withdrew from her. Once in he was in position she teased him by kissing down his chest all the way down. She straddled his waist and gently placed his hands on her waist. Thumbs in front and fingers around her bottom. "When I start to go down help push me down, ok? I like the help" She smiled and kissed him. When she helped him find her entrance she slid down him and moaned as he reentered her. "J-just like that! Ooooo. Jon!" She moved up and down.[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Jon went through misgivings at that use of force, but it's a big difference when the lady asks for it - and pulling her down gave him such a plunge he cried out in thrills as he bottomed out all at once. As he went on grinding and angling his hips he stroked Ann's thighs, squeezed her cute tight behind, gave a stomach curl that made his flat abs tremble to reach up and knead her breasts - letting his senses take in every bit of her without holding back, his awestruck lust urging her on.[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Slamming her slim body down on him she screamed out in absolute pleasure. She was surprised to hear him do the same. She barely had anytime to think. Jon had taken the liberty to take her as quickly as he could. She had never felt this much enjoyment from sex before. He made her feel like she was the only girl in the world and treated her body as if it was a holy temple. She knew she wasn't going to last much longer if he continued like this, but she did not dare speak and interrupt the pleasureful moment she was experiencing. [/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Johann caught on at the first few faltered beats how the extraordinary pumping was taking its toll on Ann's stamina. In truth that would have sent him skyrocketing into orgasm and bursting inside of her if it weren't for the urgent will of holding back. Even his couth environment hadn't prevented the virgin from learning it was a guy's pride to last as long as possible, and besides the goodie would even do without rather than leave his lady discontent. As the sweating angel worked harder to keep up her rhythm he held her by the back and rolled, on top again, but trying another juicy tidbit he'd gleaned that'd made him blush three shades of scarlet at the time but now, well...

Kneeling up between her legs, Jon drew the girl's ankles to his shoulders one by one. The Asian made sure it didn't stretch too much or pain her back that consideration was no more than a breathless instant in his lust-filled spell. Positioned just right to drive in deep he began to plunge... each fast drive hitting the nerves of her g-spot and churning her hot juices.[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]At the sudden change of position she gasped but quickly was moaning loudly as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her back arced, she couldn't think straight. 'Holy crap!' She dug her nails into his arms and began to change her moans to low screams. Those screams quickly rose to high octave notes. "J-Jonnn!" She couldn't hold back. She squeezed him tightly as her juices covered his entire length. It felt incredible. She could her him moving inside of her now. The sounds of wetness from between her legs. With every pump after word it felt just as amazing. [/SPOILI]