Transform me, save me (( SS and Fliris ))

Jon nodded at Ann's agreements. Now that he was ready to set aside his improvised dinner aside, he fiddled with his hands. "Tomorrow's Friday. My taking an afternoon off from the constant schedule of training was one thing. But I still basically want to continue rather than give up my standing. I'd - I'd still like to attend class until the afternoon for the mandatory attendance and then cancel the rest to help you and see that rave." He looked up, faced Ann eye to eye from his seat upon the bed. "Their routine is only a little stress to me, not the life-changing events you've had to run from. Please don't think less of me for not throwing all the years of work away," he whispered.

She nodded "I completely understand. I will stay the library til 2:30. I can't wait to tame you to "Club La Vela". Its so much fun! There's even themed rooms! " she said. "Austin goes to work at 3. He works at a large factory. " she walks over to the edge of the bed where Jon sat and sat beside him. She looked up into his dark brown eyes.

The dedicated student glanced off into space as he tried to translate the semi-familiar words in the club title. Then he realized Vela wasn't language, but mythology: enchantress who uses her voice? Oh my, a match made in heaven for the songstress. Themed rooms though, what did that even mean?

The rest of the plan snapped his attention back to the ravishing blonde refugee. Jon gulped as the vision of perfection strode his way and then sat so very close. "That timing couldn't be more perfect. I could even go up to the door knocking for some random cause as a decoy to make sure he did... leave," he said, as the words came slower and more falteringly with each second and heartbeat that passed in which the only thing taking up more and more of his attention and making his head spin was how beautiful Ann was and how near. He leaned forward, lips parted as if about to speak or he didn't even know what, and-

-And his hand brushed Ann's sweatpants that had come from Jon's own drawer, reminding him that the woman here had just gone through the worst events of anyone he personally knew and still hadn't even gotten completely away from the man whose bruises she still carried up and down her arms and wherever else. Jon cringed, mentally cursed himself, and straightened. "Yeah. So. It's pretty comfortable in here, huh? Go ahead and stretch out. One pillow while I slump on my desk will be fine for me, I do it all the time while cramming but never on purpose before..."

She shook her head no. "No. You shall sleep in this bed. I promise I don't bite." She smiles and climbs in under the slik sheets. She yawns and watches him climb in beside her. Once he was finally asleep she moved closer to him so she is just barely touching him. She sighed happily and slowly drifted to sleep.

The newly christened Jon sighed at Ann's stubbornness and used the need to fetch his own sleepwear of humble sweats and tee shirt like her set to buy time before responding. "One moment," he replied noncommittally and slipped out the door to the bathroom, taking care of teeth and all at the same time as changing. The offer was making him feel like he was walking on stilts and could barely focus on navigating a straight line, and that his head was floating and might rise away and off through the roof to the sky. But it didn't matter, because there was too much shock going on for anything to happen, and HOW was any of this really happening in his own life in the first place? Today was certainly a Through The Rabbit Hole event compared to the Johann Sebastian Takahashi who had woken up this morning.

Jon returned, found Ann still awake and waiting despite him hoping the couple of minutes and all the excitement would lead to the singer and library worker drifting off in his absence. The young instrument master rolled into bed on her far side, head propped up on one hand above a bent elbow. "It's a huge bed, and I'm not worried about you biting, Ann. I want you to be safe and comfortable, and for you to have the peace of mind that you've been missing, okay?"

She nodded her head and got closer hoping he wouldn't object. "Good night Jon she whispered and slowly drifting to sleep. She had a terrible dream that Austin had found her and began beating her relentlessly. She woke screaming and hot and sweaty.

Jolting awake in a severe state of confusion Johann tangled himself in their sheets worse than ever, neither escaping the terror-inducing surprise nor moving to help until his brain caught up with his flaring pulse. When the bewildered teen came to his senses he clamped a hand over Ann's mouth and shook her shoulder and arm until she finally woke, showing her true eyes rather than scrunched up lids by the dim, cozy light of his background illumination. Jon listened, shock still, then gave Ann a reluctant, apologetic look. He scurried from the bed and hurried out of the bedroom door, closing it slightly behind him.

"No, it was me. Yes, I'm okay now. I got up for water and tripped badly coming out of bed. Yes, I know..." The mother who had checked on him found no inconsistency in the high pitched scream; either close enough while muffled through the varied walls from bedroom to living room to bedroom, or else that was actually what Johann had sounded like in the past. Crisis of discovery over, he returned to his and Ann's shared room.

Jon crawled back into bed on his previous side without having to be coaxed or ordered. He straightened the sheets absent-mindedly, as if order and neatness made everything alright before devoting focus and soul to Ann. "It must have been awful. Tell me," he murmured, facing Ann and hanging on every word in order to comfort.

She is shaking and her mind going a mile a minute. "A-austin. H-he found me. A-and he was b-beating me " she looked into his eyes and grasps his hands and leans against his chest.

Johann melted and wrapped his arms around the terrified miss, dropping her hands and pinning her folded arms between them. The rest of his body cradled hers to him, with his shin over a knee and his chin and throat upon the crown of her head. "That's not happening tonight. God willing, that's not happening again. Tonight is just for rest, no need to plan or worry. You haven't met them formally, but those old-school parents are better than guard dogs..." Saying anything at this point, even trying to make the frightened girl crack a fraction of a smile or turn those shakes of her chest that were not total sobs into a tranquil peace. One hand stroked the back of Ann's long wavy hair, the other rubbed her back as they remained dearly together.

She slows her breathing and looks up at him and wipes at her eyes. She ever so slightly leans forward and presses her soft peach lips against his cheek. She blushes and crawls back under the slik sheets with her heart pounding.

Jon found the gesture utter perfection and he raised a hand to brush his fingertips across the kissed cheek as if the ghost of Ann's warmth or sensation would leave something tangible behind like a shining comet's trail. "Ann, that was... so sweet," he finished falteringly, not finding the words to express how attached he was getting besides simply doing the right thing for her. "Ann, I want to... see you never have to go through any of this again. I want to see you back on your feet with people who care about you, and see you happy." His voice cracked. Where he himself fit with that Norman Rockwell idealistic picture he had no inkling, but the angel deserved no less.

She gently tugged on his shirt as a queue to lay down. She let him wrap his arm around her back as she laid her head on his chest. She felt so safe in his embrace. She slightly smiled and slowly shut her tan eyelids.

She awoke to his alarm ringing in her ear. She groaned and raised up to see he was still asleep and she reached over him to silence the annoying and monotone sound. "Shut up" she groaned out loud and finally found the snooze button and pressed it . She looked down and saw Jon was awake and was staring at her half bare chest. She blushes and scurries back under the covers, giggling.

The teen male realized how badly he'd been staring once Ann moved for safety, and snapped his eyes away and back up to the head of hair peeking out from under the covers. He hadn't meant to, the forbidden desirable region was just such a magnet though! "Guh- Good morning," he stammered, trying to make a civilized human being of himself once again. "Did you sleep better the rest of the time?"

She giggles and lays right beside him and nods her head. "Thank you for comforting me last night" she says while stroking his arm.

The young man's nature was torn; on the one hand there was such a thorny amount of risky maneuvers to face today in addition to the crushing stress that was almost routine in comparison and Ann couldn't possibly want more than a steady hand to see her through. On the other, this was exactly the kind of scenario chaperones presumed five minutes of the opposite sexes alone together would lead to. Knighthood warred with lechery. "Ann, I..."

Jon hugged her in secure intimacy of kindness as he had in the middle of the night, a very warm middle ground between suggestive and aloof, twining their arms, torsos and legs. "...I can't believe you trusted me out of the blue to come home with me. Today's going to be tough. But I'll help you along the way."

She was surprised when he hugged her. "I knew i could. I could feel it in my heart that you were trustworthy." She smiled and pressed her cheek against his chest. Her stomach made a stramge grumblmg noise.

And that made as good a signal to get ready, as the short amount of time between his set alarm and departing for his school did not allow many minutes to spare even if he shaved a few. "The family will miss me if I don't appear soon," he murmured. "Please stay in here for a little while longer. There's about an hour between father, mother and I leaving, and the housekeeper letting herself in. One sec." Jon dipped his head in a small bow, then dashed to the kitchen and back with an apple and banana to tide her over until Ann could secretively help herself. "Sorry we don't have the run of the place like last night, and I hate to leave you by yourself even though you're going to work."

She nodded her head. "I understand. " She stood to change forgetting he was in the room and started to pull his tshirt off over her head. Sdhe heard a noise behind her and saw him still standing there, his face red and his eyes wide open. She quickly covered her bare breasts with her slender and tan arms. "oh my! Im so sorry! I forgot you were there.

Again, Johann Sebastian had planned on turning aside, trusting himself to be the gentleman and not the hooting, low-class boob hound you hear from bursts of crass, mass-culture sometimes. But when the moment came down to it, he'd been unable to tear away and stood by silently. "I can't believe I just did that," he groaned in apology. With his back now turned, he fetched fresh daily clothes for himself and made his way sideways to the door, swiveling with his back to the teenage beauty like dribbling defensively at the b-ball court as if the slender, abused miss were a seven foot tall aggressor between him and the net. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by it and shouldn't have done that." As much as Jon hated himself for that indecent slip, the sight had been fascinating and one he couldn't get out of his mind.

She giggled and quickly slipped her clothes back on, which smelled exactly like his laundry detergent. 'He must have washed them last night' she thought to herself. She tuned amd said "I am decent now. To make this fair you can take your shirt off. Then even we will be even." She smirked to herself. 'Time to see what this boy looks like underneath all these exspensive clothes' she thought.