Trans

Emily sat on one couch in the party, avoiding looking at the couple at the other and looking around. She wasn't dressed much differently, she still had her black pants and this time she wore a black skull shirt and had her short hair out of it's tiny pig tails.

Charles was looking around,looking for someone.
"Emily! Over here!" He said as he took another hit of his blunt.

Emily glances up at Charles, relieved to leave the couple and walks towards him. "Uh, hey."

"Hi!" His voice was rather high pitched.
"Here," he passed her one.

She pauses and slowly took joint from him. She eyes it for a moment, almost unsure what to do with it.

"Just breathe in and then blow our." He laughed as he laid back on the couch.
"You don't have to do it..."

"It's fine." She nods, raising it to her mouth and inhales the joint. She held it for a moment before she breathed the smoke out, blinking a few times.

Charles laughed a bit.
"You okay?" He patted her back

She smiles and sat down. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said, taking another hit, chuckling as smoke drifted out her mouth.

"Oh my god," he sort of gasped.
"Do you see anybody you like?@ he chuckled.

Emily glances around at all the students and chuckles slowly. She nods towards a kid in the corner. "That guy, I use to like him. A while back. But I'm over that." She said and inhaled more, becoming relaxed. "You?"

"Most guys are straight." He laughed.

She smirks a little at him. "I know. Though that doesn't answer my question." She inhales, then blows the smoke out in front of her.

"Really,nobody here is interesting to me." He laughed as he took it from her hand and took a hit.

She frowns a little when he takes it away and looks around.

"What looking for a guy for me?" He scoffed.

She blinks and shakes her head. "N-no..! I'm just looking!" She looks at Charles

She shrugs, pushing her hair back. "I dunno, someone who's interesting again. Other then us, of course. We're, like, the most interesting people here so far..!"

"I've been with a couple people here..." He scoffed.
"The foot ball captain," he laughed a bit.