Trans

She carried the books towards Charle's table and sat across from him. "Sounds fun, you should go."

"You should come." He said as he sharpens his pencil.

She raises an eyebrow and pushes up her glasses. "I'm pretty sure that's not my kind of scene. Besides, I've never been to parties and what I see on television makes them seem so... Sweaty and smelly. I wouldn't fit in there."

She tilts her head, thinking it over and slowly nods. "... I suppose I should try something new before school ends."

"Trust me, nothing crazy will happen."

She closes her book and pushes up her glasses. "Alright, when and where is this party?"

"My friends house...it's a bit far."

Emily rests her head in her hand and tapped the rim of her glasses as she thought. "Could you take me? My parents won't care much if I'm out, there not home any way so they can't drive me."

"Yeah I can drive you." He smiled.
"If there is drugs just do it."

She rolls her eyes at him, moving her heads in her sweater pockets. "Drugs? So it's that kind of party, eh?" She smirked slightly at him.

She pauses and smiles at him. "W-well oh well..! I'm fine with that. I mean, a little experimenting is fine. Just as long as it's a one time thing." Moves her books into her bag.

"Yeah okay." Charles laughed a bit.
He finished his homework and stuffed it into his bag.

Emily glances towards the clock, then stretches her arms. She don't exactly know what else to say since this was the longest conversations she's had this school year with another student.

"What time will you come?" He asked:

She blinks. "Well I don't want to be the first one there. Maybe a few minutes into the party would be most acceptable, right? Draws less attention.."

"...why are you so worried about that?" He mumbled.

She shrugs. "Being noticed makes me nervous and anxious. Except when I have those odd moments like in the class where I'm running in anger or adrenaline.."

"Me too," he said.

It was nighttime and charles already was at the party,already smoked a joint and already being dated to do stuff.