Towagami RP [Sign Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since I got no idea of other name sigh.... any idea?

No. I can take Puririn xD

Reactions: GreenSea
Lol Okay"~!

Well thank garage I actually took the time to scroll through all my watched threads cause I did not get the notification for this again -_-" and yup I'm still good to go.

WEEE! More people :D

Well thank garage I actually took the time to scroll through all my watched threads cause I did not get the notification for this again -_-" and yup I'm still good to go.
Hmmm I hereby call you Rurin ! dang that's weird woo~!

Puririn and Rurin? xD That's going to get confusing fast xD

Indeed XD~!

Hacks I call russian hacks to help me and shorten the name to RU or RIN to avoid future possible face to the hand moments and the confused silence of looking at the computer screen moments.

Urrr I probably shouldn't be asking this on a thread but what's the password for the other chat? (just pm the answer on an already existing convo cause I mean I don't even bother cleaning out my inbox anymore - -")

COOKIES *^* I'll just go crazy with that here xD COOOKIES *^*

I just did that to imbalance my ratings again ;P and I was successful~ Get them cookies while they're still warm. Freakin El Nino is making it cold as ducks over here.

Wait I forgot is it Fabulous?

Wait for the family one or kingdom one? xD

OH SHIT IS THIS RP STILL GOING TO HAPPEN?! damn guys sorry i get a lot of alerts and messages now a days and i tend to forget to check on some threads :/

It's okay ^o^!

I am actually thinking of making another character xD Just to give people more Shikis xD

Name:
"I have no such thing..."

[BCOLOR=#99ccff]Erza d'Arc[/BCOLOR]

Shiki Type:
"Can I be useful to you?
Please?"

Magic

Height:
168 cm

Weight:
55 KG

Element:
"I was told I did not need eyes to see what I touch, because my mind would do it for me..."
Telekinesis

Master Name:
"As long as my Master stays by my side... I'll never leave his side. I want to be useful... Despite what little power I have"

Personality:
"With great power comes great responsibilities. I already know that my powers are dangerous. The ability to move objects with my mind, and to manipulate them are more than just dangerous. I am aware, therefore I'm scared of getting along with people, scared I might break them. I'll do whatever I can to please my Master, to be useful. If I can use these terrifying powers of mine to save someone or help someone, should I not? Even if it is for the worse... at least I'm useful,"

History:
"I do not remember much. I remember hearing my mother crying, and she would cover my eyes. Her voice was shaking, and her hands were warm, but wet. Dad was already gone at that point, he had gone off to investigate a noise that was heard downstairs. He never returned, and once the door opened my mother refused to let me see. I can only remember her last words, with her shaking breath.

"It's okay. Don't look. Everything is going to be okay...
Keep your eyes close, and you'll be okay...
Promise you won't look. Okay?"

Then I heard a gunshot, and before I managed to open my eyes I heard a second one. What happened afterwards is a mystery to me. Now I just wander the streets on my own, confused and scared. I'm still looking, even if I can't see.

Is there anyone there who needs me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.