Tough Love

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a few more minutes of this he pulled away, his face an inch from hers. He lightly touched her cheek.

"Dean." She whispered. Sammy felt empty without his lips on hers. Her mind wasn't full of thoughts, but feeling. His fingertips on her cheek were like feathers and her lips still held the feeling of sparks from a dying fire. She moved one of her hands from his hair to his chest, feeling his erratic heartbeat beneath her palm.

Dean smiled and caressed her cheek, "Yeah?" he rested his forehead on hers.

Sammy was panting slightly, caught in the moment like a fish in a net. Her hand became a fist against his shirt. It's as if she was holding something back, but she didn't know what it was. She didn't actually want to say anything. She didn't want to think. Sammy simply leaned up and pecked his lips again and stared at him, taking in every detail as if she hadn't noticed how perfect he was before this moment.

He smiled and and kissed her back. He looked deep into her blue eyes.

Sammy once again bit her lip and stayed frozen, keeping her eyes on his. On the inside of course, she was smoldering.

He smiled and poked her stomach randomly. He chuckled, knowing she was ticklish.

Sammy laughed in response to his finger. She had never grown out of being ticklish. If anyone touched her in just the right spot, she would giggle. It was just something Sammy could never change about herself. Not that she wanted to. She began to curl in on herself, pulling her hands away from him, snickering

He laughed, "You are still soo ticklish." he started tickling her.

She laughed uncontrollably now, squirming and kicking her legs beneath him. Sammy was so breathless she couldn't respond. But she was content that way, somehow. Even though her body wanted to get away from his fingers, her mind wanted him to laugh with her and keep the playfulness going between them. She continued to giggle, struggling to get his strong arms away from her stomach.

Dean laughed as he kept tickling her. He tickled her more and more. He loved seeing her laugh and smile.

Sammy loved the way he smiled, but she could hardly take it anymore! She squirmed and snickered, finally able to speak for a moment. "Stop!" She giggled. "I can't--Deanie!" Sammy squealed.

He grinned and stopped, he gently took her hand and kissed her softly on the lips.

She kissed him back, but only for a moment. She was breathing hard and smiling so big her cheeks were hurting. Sammy squeezed his hand and whispered, "How...why...did we just..?" She didn't know what to say or how to say it. She was just so happily clueless

Dean looked at her. He knew what she was trying to ask. He smiled and whispered, "I like you Sam. Alot. I didnt realize it until today."

"I didn't get it either." Sammy's breathing was finally returning to normal even as her heart warmed at his words.
"I was feeling things for you that I didn't understand. That I stowed away and now I've finally got it. You kissed me...and everything made sense. I like you a lot too, Dean. And I don't...think that'll change. May was right...I had a crush on you. She just didn't notice until today. That's why we were acting so weird before fourth period today." Sammy smiled. She was never afraid to say what was in her heart. Especially to Dean.

Dean smiled, "Sam.... will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. Even though he knew the answer, asking still made him nervous.

Sammy grinned. "I was wondering when you'd ask that. Now, how could I say no to you?" She giggled. Just to clarify, she added, "Yes Dean, I'll be yours."

He grinned, "Fantastic!" He kissed he deeply then hugged her tight.

She smiled against his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck, breathing him in. He smelled like cherries and hyacinths. She could positively say it was one of the best moments of her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.