• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Tough Love

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean showed up behind them again. He was very sneaky.
"Yeah, I was wondering that myself."

May partly jumped and looked at Dean then playfully slapped his arm, "Argh! Dont do that! You scared the crap out of me!" she grinned as she said this.

"Are you avoiding the question here?" Sammy prodded, unfazed by Dean and his surprise attack.

May looked back at Sammy and shook her head, "No, Dean just scared the crap out of me." she pausedd for a moment then when she thought about Keichii she had and smiled a little "What do you mean what happened? I took him to the nurse."

"Aannd...he just..went home? Huh..." Sammy doesn't know why she found that surprising. Obviously, she thought, the kid's got issues.
The trio boarded the bus and Sammy snagged the window seat, smiling smugly an placing her rainbow backpack on her lap to make room for her best friends.

Dean grinned and sat next to Sammy.
~~~~~
((Ok SamIAm and I have been talking about another character (talked about it in RL) and she figured I should play him))
Name: Alec Stark.
Height: 5'12
Personality: Loyal, Trusting, Kind, Goofy, Respects women, Caring, all in all good guy.
Extra info: Expert in all types of fighting. Secretly likes May. He has known her since 6th grade.
Looks:
~~~~
Alec hopped on the bus and grinned when he saw the familiar faces in the back, "Hey guys!" he went to the back of the bus.

Attachments

• imagesCAE3JARF.jpg
    imagesCAE3JARF.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 3
May grinned when she saw Alec. She has had a crush on him ever since sixth grade but she figured she should give up on him... she figured he didnt feel the same way. She gave Alec a big hug then sat on the opposite side of where Dean and Sammy were sitting. She scooted to the window and patted on the empty seat next to her.

(Great Idea!)
"Hey Alec!" Sammy waved enthusiastically from the other side of Dean. She pulled out her ipod and earbuds. She always listened to music on the bus. But this time, she offered Dean one of her earbuds so he could listen. "Want one?"

Dean nodded and took the earbud and put it into his ear.
~~~~~
Alec grinned, hugged May back and sat next to her.

Sammy smiled at May and Alec. She knew there was something there. Maybe the slightest spark...maybe simple chemistry. Even if May didn't know it, even if she might like Keichii, there was something.
Sammy turned on the song 'Clarity' by Sam Tsui. "This is the song I might be performing to if my coach chooses my routine for this week's party." She mentioned to Dean, casually. Inside, she was screaming with excitement and suspense. Normally, outside of the competitions, Christina was chosen to perform , but Sammy has put a lot of work into her routine and she hoped to beat the redhead she-devil...just ONE time.

May grinned and hugged Alec's arm and layed her head against it, she yawned then looked up at Alec, "Where were you today? I didnt see you in any of our classes?"

Dean looked at Sammy and smiled kindly, "Really? I think that would be awesome! You should do that!"
~~~~~
Alec laughed, "Yeah I had to help some teachers bring some new supplies in. So I just got to miss my classes."

"Yeah. I love this song. I can't wait until Coach Lisa announces the winning routine tomorrow. I'm dying of suspense!" Sammy exclaimed.

May smiled, Alec has always helped people in need, that was one of the things she liked about him! May snuggles up against his arm, "Awww that is so sweet of you Alec! By the way have I ever told you how comfy your arm is?" she giggled.

Dean looked at her, "Please dont die on me," he says jokingly, "I would be very depressed.
~~~~
Alec laughed, "Typical Maymay," he lightly nudged her stomach with his elbow and grinned.

Sammy smiled. "Yeah...you'd have a pretty sad view from your window, huh? An empty room for a view's gotta suck." She replied, as if that was the only reason he'd be miserable.

As soon as Dean was about to say something the bus stopped. He looked out the window and realized it was their stop, he gave her her ear bud back and stood up.
~~~~~
Same thing happened with Alec, he was about to say something then the bus stop came to you. He chuckled and got up.

Sammy hastily stuffed her ipod and earbuds into her bright backpack and stood. She hadn't even been paying attention, which was pretty common for her.
She hopped off of the bus, joining the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back