Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, the girls arent so bad even if they have the same face with big eyes but just different hairstyles and stuff....

But the guys are just typically all the same look xD Bad boy and hot type of anime guys xD
I wanted to make a girl.... like another one that is just Crazy. Like Tarzan style....

3301-1819561838.png
THkog.jpg
images

NOOOOO!!! I loved the cross dresser idea! I actually had a plan with Jacob and him xD

yeah, the girls arent so bad even if they have the same face with big eyes but just different hairstyles and stuff....
But the guys are just typically all the same look xD Bad boy and hot type of anime guys xD
I wanted to make a girl.... like another one that is just Crazy. Like Tarzan style....
That'd be cool like an Izzy that's off TD.

And well yeah I don't want no anime boy looking like a little boy
Cause there's alot of those so unless you look up hot or bad boy anime guys
You're going to get ones that look like kids XD
So it's kind of hard to find a variety.

oh! Yeah I get what you mean :P

I usually write up characteristics or just say anime shounen guys.... cause... I dunno....I dont really like shoujo guy drawings O_O ThEy look the same... pinchy nose, smirk, cool look... too boring~

I was actually hesitating with my character choice.... I was about to use Gingeko from Gintama xD His hilarious

NOOOOO!!! I loved the cross dresser idea! I actually had a plan with Jacob and him xD
I was talking about Link... XD buy now what you talk about Maximillion thanks :D And I do not need to know about this whole Jacob plan

Hi, I'd like to join. I'm making my first skeleton now, but I'd also like to reserve two more females, please, if that's okay? Thanks.

Reactions: B l u E s
I did not understand and was not intending to tell you about that ''just thought of'' plan xD

and... I didnt see link... hmmmmmm.... Gonna go check :)

What do you mean overpower this?

lmfao, im just showing, not doing this xD i made my character already lmfao... I like variety in a rp. Im certainly not going to copy an idea off.
I just thought of your character seeing this and can imagine a hilarious moment when Jacob discovers that your characters is a crossdresser

Oh and I call and didn't copy anyone, since Justice and I were the first to make chars, aside from Brea. :p
We need more female villains.. I had one I wanted to make, but I already have three chars...
Yeah i always got to check the search bar for any TD RP's that's why i'm always second Except for the first TD RP which i was new there.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Erhm... well... you know that I really don't mind anime and stuff @Jazz dearie, but I've never seen Total Drama and am actually not sure what being a part of this RP would even entail...

web20Title_eboelssoWt7144.png

images

Name:
Vanessa Day (Ness, Nessa)
Archetype/Clique: {Basically the kind of person they are. Some examples are: Jocks, Preps, Nerds, Cheerleaders, Know-It-Alls, Queen Bee's, Student Gov, Neat Freak, Control Freak, Artist, Actor, Mucisian, Hip-Hop, Punk, Goth, Slacker, Bad-Boy, Good Girl, Class Clown, Country, Rebel, Parkour, Surfer, Prom Queen/King, ECT}
Girl Genius
Personality:
Vanessa is a genius, with an IQ of 190 and an eidetic memory (which means she remembers everything. She is incredibly kind and considerate, and she always tries to use her outstanding intellect for good.

Where most geniuses and child prodigies are inclosed and shy, Vanessa is quite the opposite. She is light, bubbly, happy and extroverted, always laughing and smiling. She, however, has an extreme need to feel included. She puts the same level of dedication she has for her studies into making sure people like her, trying not to seem too weird.
Strengths:
-intellect
-warm personality
-eternal optimism

Weaknesses:
-need to feel accepted
-never really had a childhood
-sometimes is not serious

Fears:
-spiders
-being alone
-not accomplishing anything in life

Sexuality:
Hetersexual
Audition Video: {Describe setting, and what they say. This is a good reflection for personality, as well.}
The setting opens to a bright study, furnished with a mahogany desk and bookselves lining the walls. On the chair behind the desk sits a small, slim, brunette female, wearing casual clothes and large Ray Bans glasses. Behind her desk stands a huge whiteboard, covered in minuscule mathematical equations.

"Hello," says the girl, smiling confidently as she stares into the camera. "I'm Vanessa Day. You can call me Ness. I would like to be on your show as I believe it is a fantastic opportunity to study how humans react to situations under pressure. I am a scientist first and foremost, and it is my dream to accomplish extravagantly in the area of behavioural science."

She smiles again, removes her glasses and stares into the camera once more.

"I also believe this show is a great opportunity to make myself known. I achieved a P.H.D in Psychology from Yale two years ago, and I am working on degrees in Literature, Mathematics, Philosophy, Chemistry, Biology and Physics. I am working on a book on Psychology, and I believe this show is a great opportunity to advertise my work."

"Finally, I wish to make new friends. I believe that I can make friends and keep them in this competition."

"Thankyou, and I hope you accept me."

She picks up a small remote, points it to the camera and turns it off.
Extra:
Backstory:

Vanessa's parents always knew she was special. She was always an incredibly advanced child. By the time she was eleven months old, she could speak, read and write at a kindergarten level. As she aged, she simply read more, remembering everything she read, heard or saw. Vanessa quickly became more and more advanced.

By the time she turned seven, she was already at a college level in English and Mathematics. She left elementary school at age eight and attended high school for only five years, graduating with Honors at age thirteen. She then moved on to college, where she earned her first PhD at age sixteen.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if im correct..... there is only one female spot left ;)

SilentSerenity, you could always try three characters righT? ;p

What do you mean overpower this?
lmfao, im just showing, not doing this xD i made my character already lmfao... I like variety in a rp. Im certainly not going to copy an idea off.
I just thought of your character seeing this and can imagine a hilarious moment when Jacob discovers that your characters is a crossdresser
I was thinking that the character was going to do this O_o I am insane

Erhm... well... you know that I really don't mind anime and stuff @Jazz dearie, but I've never seen Total Drama and am actually not sure what being a part of this RP would even entail...
well i'll summarize it up here (thank you wiki): Total Drama Island is the first season of the series. It first premiered on Canada on July 8, 2007 and June 5, 2008 on the United States. This season takes place at Camp Wawanakwa, a fictional island located somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario where the season is based on a summer camp theme (although a contestant is eliminated at the end of every episode). Like the whole series, this season is a competition to see which of the twenty-two contestants will survive and last the longest. This is because the contestants are brutally tortured along the way through the intense challenges they are given. Challenges are sometimes based on other reality shows like Fear Factor and Survivor. All of this is so that the winner of the season (the one to last the longest on the island and not get eliminated), will win a small fortune of C$100,000 and cheesy fame. Eliminated contestants are sent packing toward the Dock of Shame and must ride the Boat of Losers off the island.

Reactions: B l u E s
Annddd another brilliant girl..

With photographic memory....

Status
Not open for further replies.