Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahha No problems!
Is it ok if I post in the same thread my two other CS or should I just post them separately? Or is that an inconvenient?

Abraham Anderson
18-years-old heterosexual male
Delinquent/Slacker

Abrahams pass time is to sleep and pick his nose when no one is around, not that he really cares if someone looks at him. Living with him is like living alone. He doesn't take too much space, but he has this kind of dark evil aura around him. He keeps silence and resorts with violence if annoyed or if someone doesn't let him do what he wants. With his friends, he usually will joke a bit and enjoy seeing people get hurt for some reason. It amuses him the misery of others. Though, he has a certain sense of responsibility sometimes and loyalty. He will never betray.

Abraham is very strong, a good fighter and very fast. He has no fear.

Unfortunately for him, he has three weaknesses...
1. Not very intelligent ( so his strategies will be weak)
2. Kind of dense
3. Can't read the mood

Error during Recording
Abraham was walking down the hallway of his ordinary house with just a pair of red boxers. He scratched his butt not noticing his giggling sister filming him as he went to the washroom without closing the door. He burped loudly, pissed and then just pulled back his boxer up and started picking his nose. He turned around and saw the recorder faced towards him the screen went black.

20110305012733!Tatsumi_Oga.png

Jacob Lloyd
18-years-old BiCurious male
Student gov/music fanatic

Jacob has quite an excentric personality. If things don't go his way, it takes the highway. He has a short fuse and can be impulsive at wrong moments. He believes his right, and usually is. He is deductive and manipulative. Jacob is a very loyal guy, his words is written in blood with a contract (lol) and he absolutely hates being contradicted without support to back up.

Jacob is agile and knows a lot about martial arts. Also, he is intelligent
Unfortunately for him, he has three weaknesses/fears...
1. Seductive women
2. His ego
3. Scared of deceiving others

VHS
A maroon colored seat slowly turned around. Jacob was seating on the sofa with a seductive smile before he propped his elbows on the bureau, '' Hi. My name is Jacob Lloyd. Pearson High School council president and black belt in Judo. I am most definetly a worthy candidate for Total Drama Island. I have the will, the determination and skills to win this competition. I am qualified for any task and any challenges. Bring it on. '' he said with his deep voice as he flashed his infamous smirk before the screen went black.
tumblr_m985e6gCUQ1qiob3oo1_500.gif

Reactions: SilentSerenity
Lol same here XD

Reactions: SilentSerenity
Well, we can't really start it as long as the female spots are closed :P
I was going to make a second female... but Im not allowed to have four characters!

Oh and... once eliminated, is there like... the loser island or wtv?

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Um..I have no idea that's a good question though

how about another thread xP
Two threads... the ISland with the main competitors and the island for the losers. Basically, a spa and typically like the Hills or Occupation double lmfao it was on the show... so i thought maybe she would do that here to so the rping continues :P

and by the way, i see a lack of variety of ethnicity or looks for almost every male characters xD
All the anime characters look the same O.o

BTW! I love you female character Silent xD I watched that show, was hilarious!

Oh and I call and didn't copy anyone, since Justice and I were the first to make chars, aside from Brea. :p

We need more female villains.. I had one I wanted to make, but I already have three chars...

how about another thread xP
Two threads... the ISland with the main competitors and the island for the losers. Basically, a spa and typically like the Hills or Occupation double lmfao it was on the show... so i thought maybe she would do that here to so the rping continues :P
That would be a really good idea!

and by the way, i see a lack of variety of ethnicity or looks for almost every male characters xD
All the anime characters look the same O.o
BTW! I love you female character Silent xD I watched that show, was hilarious!
I thought the characters kinda had some variety I mean there's not one that looks exact.

I'm still not done with the anime yet, I have the mangas

Status
Not open for further replies.