Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHHAHAHA okok!

Fire, Total Drama is actually a cartoon show... we are using animes... It is a pretty sadistic type of competition like Survivor but with anime physics..... lmfao
LOTS OF DRAMA!
Ill link you a part of the show. Its fucking hilarious men

and.... the theme song since I use to know it by heart in french lmfao

There's no way I could handle three I'm freaking out about two as we speak, I've never done more than one characters at a time, so I don't think I'll be up for three DX

I just noticed! Jazzy, you're doing a girl! I sho proud of you. I'm... gonna think about it.

Reactions: B l u E s
@firejay1 , ok! But there is only one girl spot left!

AND YES! I know! im proud of myself too.... i have to get away from that discomfort of rping my gender Oo

How do you lose? In this... game thing. I don't really watch reality tv....

Latifa Ximena De Silva
19-year-old heterosexual female
Ghetto/ Ratchet

Latifa is very hard headed, a bit egocentric and selfish, and very self-centered. Though, with her friends, she can be one of the funniest girls you will know
and will never backstab you (except if you piss her off or do something to her). She is loyal and kind of a golddigger. She loves the fab and the money. She prides herself for not lying (even if she does sometimes)

Latifa is a very competitive girl that will do ANY thing to win. She can easily become an adrenaline junkie. She also is quite seductive.

Unfortunately for her, she has three weaknesses/Fear...
1.Birds
2. Being Left Alone In the Dark (believes in spirits)
3. Physically not that strong

RECORDING IN PROCESS
Ximena taps on the camera looking at it with a wary eye, '' Is the camara on? '' she asks chewing on her chewing gum loudly as she looked up. A deep male voice answers before she continues, '' Whatever. So yeah, My name is Maria Latifa Ximena Luisa De Silva. I live in my Ghetto in New Jersey with my baby right here, '' she trailed off as she blew a kiss to the cameraman. '' So yeah, just call me Ximena and I'm 21-year-old. I wanted to be a dentist young, I'm very intelligent and I love my leggings and all that shit Ya know. I have a son, but his annoying and my mama feeds him. I don't even know if I'm his mama you know? So, anyway, I dance to make a living and I'm studying in Med School obviously. So yeah... I'm better than all those bitches before, '' she finished saying blinking her eyes and placing a hand on her waist boredly before popping a balloon with her gum.

tumblr_moiy8gLq5y1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

Model is Michiko
Accepted! ♥

Hmm... okay. I'm not great at the super self-centered types, though, so we'll see how this works.....

How do you lose? In this... game thing. I don't really watch reality tv....
well whatever team loses the final challenge of the day (in the RP) will have to vote off one of their teammates. So whoever has the most votes will get voted off.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Abraham Anderson
18-years-old heterosexual male
Delinquent/Slacker

Abrahams pass time is to sleep and pick his nose when no one is around, not that he really cares if someone looks at him. Living with him is like living alone. He doesn't take too much space, but he has this kind of dark evil aura around him. He keeps silence and resorts with violence if annoyed or if someone doesn't let him do what he wants. With his friends, he usually will joke a bit and enjoy seeing people get hurt for some reason. It amuses him the misery of others. Though, he has a certain sense of responsibility sometimes and loyalty. He will never betray.

Abraham is very strong, a good fighter and very fast. He has no fear.

Unfortunately for him, he has three weaknesses...
1. Not very intelligent ( so his strategies will be weak)
2. Kind of dense
3. Can't read the mood

Error during Recording
Abraham was walking down the hallway of his ordinary house with just a pair of red boxers. He scratched his butt not noticing his giggling sister filming him as he went to the washroom without closing the door. He burped loudly, pissed and then just pulled back his boxer up and started picking his nose. He turned around and saw the recorder faced towards him the screen went black.

20110305012733!Tatsumi_Oga.png
Interesting audition video. Accepted!

Reserve me a spot, please! Or... the last spot, rather.

Jacob Lloyd
18-years-old BiCurious male
Student gov/music fanatic

Jacob has quite an excentric personality. If things don't go his way, it takes the highway. He has a short fuse and can be impulsive at wrong moments. He believes his right, and usually is. He is deductive and manipulative. Jacob is a very loyal guy, his words is written in blood with a contract (lol) and he absolutely hates being contradicted without support to back up.

Jacob is agile and knows a lot about martial arts. Also, he is intelligent
Unfortunately for him, he has three weaknesses/fears...
1. Seductive women
2. His ego
3. Scared of deceiving others

VHS
A maroon colored seat slowly turned around. Jacob was seating on the sofa with a seductive smile before he propped his elbows on the bureau, '' Hi. My name is Jacob Lloyd. Pearson High School council president and black belt in Judo. I am most definetly a worthy candidate for Total Drama Island. I have the will, the determination and skills to win this competition. I am qualified for any task and any challenges. Bring it on. '' he said with his deep voice as he flashed his infamous smirk before the screen went black.
tumblr_m985e6gCUQ1qiob3oo1_500.gif
Accepted! ♥

T
Reserve me a spot, please! Or... the last spot, rather.
HANK GOD FOR JOINING WE CAN START SOON I AM JUST FJDSODFJAOSDJRhfiJANDFOjNSdfnbnisd AHHH SO EXCITED TO START PLZ DONT TAKE THREE DAYS AHHHH

Sorry about that..

Hey Brea, what's the plan, with how our characters don't have terribly much variety..? Cause I haven't been able to thoroughly read all the CSs, but I've glanced over them, and there seems to be a LOT of really similar characters.

I hate to be that person, but.. Just wanted to see what you thought about it. :p

Hey Brea, what's the plan, with how our characters don't have terribly much variety..? Cause I haven't been able to thoroughly read all the CSs, but I've glanced over them, and there seems to be a LOT of really similar characters.
I hate to be that person, but.. Just wanted to see what you thought about it. :p
Sorry if my characters copy... :( I don't think they do but please be honest and tell me if they do I do not want to have copying characters

web20Title_eboelssoWt7144.png

images

Name:
Vanessa Day (Ness, Nessa)
Archetype/Clique: {Basically the kind of person they are. Some examples are: Jocks, Preps, Nerds, Cheerleaders, Know-It-Alls, Queen Bee's, Student Gov, Neat Freak, Control Freak, Artist, Actor, Mucisian, Hip-Hop, Punk, Goth, Slacker, Bad-Boy, Good Girl, Class Clown, Country, Rebel, Parkour, Surfer, Prom Queen/King, ECT}
Girl Genius
Personality:
Vanessa is a genius, with an IQ of 190 and an eidetic memory (which means she remembers everything. She is incredibly kind and considerate, and she always tries to use her outstanding intellect for good.

Where most geniuses and child prodigies are inclosed and shy, Vanessa is quite the opposite. She is light, bubbly, happy and extroverted, always laughing and smiling. She, however, has an extreme need to feel included. She puts the same level of dedication she has for her studies into making sure people like her, trying not to seem too weird.
Strengths:
-intellect
-warm personality
-eternal optimism

Weaknesses:
-need to feel accepted
-never really had a childhood
-sometimes is not serious

Fears:
-spiders
-being alone
-not accomplishing anything in life

Sexuality:
Hetersexual
Audition Video: {Describe setting, and what they say. This is a good reflection for personality, as well.}
The setting opens to a bright study, furnished with a mahogany desk and bookselves lining the walls. On the chair behind the desk sits a small, slim, brunette female, wearing casual clothes and large Ray Bans glasses. Behind her desk stands a huge whiteboard, covered in minuscule mathematical equations.

"Hello," says the girl, smiling confidently as she stares into the camera. "I'm Vanessa Day. You can call me Ness. I would like to be on your show as I believe it is a fantastic opportunity to study how humans react to situations under pressure. I am a scientist first and foremost, and it is my dream to accomplish extravagantly in the area of behavioural science."

She smiles again, removes her glasses and stares into the camera once more.

"I also believe this show is a great opportunity to make myself known. I achieved a P.H.D in Psychology from Yale two years ago, and I am working on degrees in Literature, Mathematics, Philosophy, Chemistry, Biology and Physics. I am working on a book on Psychology, and I believe this show is a great opportunity to advertise my work."

"Finally, I wish to make new friends. I believe that I can make friends and keep them in this competition."

"Thankyou, and I hope you accept me."

She picks up a small remote, points it to the camera and turns it off.
Extra:
Backstory:

Vanessa's parents always knew she was special. She was always an incredibly advanced child. By the time she was eleven months old, she could speak, read and write at a kindergarten level. As she aged, she simply read more, remembering everything she read, heard or saw. Vanessa quickly became more and more advanced.

By the time she turned seven, she was already at a college level in English and Mathematics. She left elementary school at age eight and attended high school for only five years, graduating with Honors at age thirteen. She then moved on to college, where she earned her first PhD at age sixteen.
Accepted! Haha, she kinda reminds me of Reid from Criminal Minds. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.