Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (AU - OOC - INFORMATION)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You made a none-affiliated ghoul. I rather suggest you not start by being inside iblis fleur, and rather make a post in general about what your chara is perhaps doing.

We as GMs do involve plot but the individual PC will have to move on their own. Create their own subplots and the likes for development. I just figured I'd let you know just in case. Also add their twists, create NPCs for their characters etc. Ofc, if anything is related to the main plot or the organizations in the RP, like CCG, Kuragari Ishi or Iblis. Ask either me or Zero first before doing anything.

Another thing. I am pretty sure that everyone in this RP are on skype. We have our own little OOC group chat for this RP. So if you do have Skype, PM it to me if you want, so I can add you in :)

It's also easier to ask for something on Skype rather than here on the site.
Hmmm... I see. I'll just post somewhere random then.
And for the Skype matter, I don't know if I have one or not. I will check it out later (probably after exams).

Hey @JaeGyu if you like, Hikari could be friends with your Ghoul =) They could work in the same floral shop? Since Hikari does too though she lives in Iblis Fleur.

Hey @JaeGyu if you like, Hikari could be friends with your Ghoul =) They could work in the same floral shop? Since Hikari does too though she lives in Iblis Fleur.
No... You didn't just change your name again >.<

Yet another crappy post again. I'm so sorry guys!!!! My brain hates me whenever I'm making ICs TT_TT I shouldn't have went to college TT_TT

Reactions: JaeGyu
e6jW7wp.png

Added a map finally for use of context and other necessities for this RP, thank Akashi for setting it up. This was supposed to be put up WEEKS ago but we both got.. Well.. Busy.

Either way, this has been updated onto the Roster post in the first page of the OOC.

Reactions: JaeGyu
Alright I know most of you are in the Skype chat but I'm putting this up to keep it simple.

I want to check who's still here and wanting to keep going. Consider it a role call. If you guys feel there's not enough for you to post to, feel free to speak up. I admit I've been busy from work lately and I'm sure Akashi has been even more than me. Either way I plan to keep this alive no doubt.

I iz here, just been busy

I am interested in joining. I believe only the neutral and the bad guys are open...?

Seriously need to make it a habit NOT to join RPs this late into the plot. ._.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
CCG is always welcome for more, but yeah Iblis Fleur's full (For now). Glad to see some more interest in the group so feel free.

Reactions: Aldriem
Hmm... not really one for a Dove. So might as well make a neutral Ghoul.

BUT, I do have a question, where do we stand on the Unaffiliated Ghouls...? I mean what is going on with them in the RP...? Like, do they have something driving their story like CCG and Iblis Fleur or are they aimless...?

I need something solid to go on if I am to make an Unaffiliated otherwise Dove it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.