Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (AU - OOC - INFORMATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NPC

Rias-Gremory-image-rias-gremory-36601017-680-760.jpg
Name: Mayuri Shizuka

Race: Ghoul

Occupation: Manages a cosplay shop, mask-maker, outfit designer, etc.
Affiliation: N/A

Ghoul Mask: [spoili]
cgr2-1302.jpg
[/spoili]

Kagune: Crimson colored Bikaku-type in the shape of a cat's tail​

Last edited:
I kinda do wanna make a new character
but tah
if i did i would break the rules by saying:
bro i wanna make a human who uh
well
is not affliliated with anyone

dont hit me
twas my brain being a butt
oh wait
OH WAIT

Follow your heart
and also listen to this when writing...

2kk8yu.jpg

Usami Eniyama
Race:
Ghoul
Rating:
B

Lead singer of a band
Affiliation:
Iblis Fleur

6i5ojl.jpg

Ghoul Mask:
il_570xN.652388562_p4b9.jpg

Humans, Nightlife, Entertaining people, Being praised, Hot Springs
Dislikes:
How people assume she is a goody-goody, Being ordered around, Killing Humans, Being Harassed, Muderous Ghouls, Kuragari Ishi, Camping

Weaknesses:
Lack of stamina, Tight spaces, Rinkaku, Heights

Kagune:
A Koukaku type that moves to cover both of her arms, forming large pincer like appendages where her hands are. Like a hard shell it protects her arms as it shines a deep emerald color while the redness of the RC cells flow throughout it. The pincers are relatively heavy making lowering and raising it take a bit longer than normal, but at the price of attack power she can knock down the size of one pincer. Because she doesn't often use her Kagune, Usami is quite clumsy with it and sometimes falls over due to it's weight.

Personality:
An energetic woman who loves to please, Usami thrives in the entertainment world. When on stage, Usami seems like a strong confident woman but behind the stage she is a bit of an airhead and often gives the feel of needing to be protected. She cares a lot for her friends and is always willing to give them a hand.
History:
Usami grew up in the well known Eniyama family as the youngest daughter of Yasutaro Eniyama and as such is one day meant to become the CEO of Eniyama Corporations after her sister, Vera. She was always told to act like her sister and obediently do as she was told, excel in everything she did, to always represent the family name well, and that was what she hated. Usami hated all the obligation that came from just having a certain family name, Usami wanted something different for her future and decided to rebel by often going out with friends during her middle to high school days. In the eyes of most, she was ordinary except for her amazingly charismatic nature that often drew people to her (Must run in the family) and because of this she decided that she wanted to be in the entertainment business. More specifically a singer since her friends often told her that she sounded good during karaoke and even joined a band with friends. One day she happened upon Iblis Fleur where many agreed with her that a human life was a terrible thing to waste and that it's better to live together rather than against.

The more Usami spent in human society, the more she grew accustomed to it and began to love it. She is almost an expert at hiding her ghoulish nature when it comes to eating human food and controlling her hunger, keeping herself from vomiting for quite some time and feeling a twinge of guilt whenever she had to eat. With her fathers current condition, Usami feels guilty for being out so much and decided to spend more time with him to make up for it. Still, she couldn't bear the thought of taking care of an entire company and is glad that Vera took it up easily.

Extra:
One of her songs she's performed

- Sometimes when she doesn't make enough from performing she goes to Vera for help
- Tries her best to be independent but struggles a lot with it
- Uses only her first name on stage since she doesn't want the wrong attention due to her family name
- Wears these kinds of clothes while performing​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Detective Zero
tumblr_mv784l7Iuj1qmkuhfo1_500.gif

Name: Lee Shang
Alias: Black Reaper | Death | Night Terror | Night Hunter

Race: Ghoul

Affiliation: Non-Affiliated Ghoul

tumblr_n0t5htnxkf1rz071do1_500.gif

Ghoul Mask:
71%2BlnM2yVAL._SX425_.jpg

Killing CCG | Women | Books | Knives | Coffee | American Muscle Cars

Dislikes:
CCG | Being Shown Up | Cowards | Humans | Animals

Weaknesses:
Pretty Women | Defensive Fighters

200.gif

Kagune:
Ukaku

Lee has a unique Ukaku type, he can make up to four 'feathered wings' along his shoulder blades. Doing so releases a large amount of RC cells and is only meant to be used as a scare tactic, or if he plans on ending the fight as soon as it begins with a barrage of attacks on his enemy. The color of his Kagune is a mignight/jet black with no other colors.

Personality:
Lee is smart, and his ability to hunt down CCG instead of being hunted has given him many nicknames among the CCG. He is cruel towards the CCG, showing them no mercy and making sure they get the memo. Outside of his mask and nightly terrors, he is a rather quiet and seemingly tired/bored man. He tends to keep to himself unless speaking with a ghoul, or a pretty woman. He is polite to humans during the day so he blends in well and can seem like a timid and scared man of everything.

History:
Dead. His family was dead, thanks to the CCG and he was only six years old when he saw it happen. His parents made him hide under the floorboards while the fight ensued above him, he could see them die, blood dripping through the floors and onto his face. He was scared, angry, and sad at the same time. A six year old did not need to see or go through this, it was terrifying to see the ones he held dear die before him. He wanted to scream to them, to crawl out from under the floor and go to his Mother and Father, but he he remembered the last words his Mother spoke to him. "Stay hidden, no matter what, and remember. Mommy loves you." Those were the last words he would ever hear from her again, only screams of agony after.

Life was tough after that. He was alone, he needed to eat and needed to kill humans for that. His anger drove him to release his Kagune, his parents both being Ukaku users. This is where he obtained his unique Ukaku. The first time using it, he was hiding in an abandoned building, and upon releasing the Kagune he passed out. After that, he had to work on only bringing one wing out, and then going hunting. The CCG was made up of humans, and with that common knowledge, it fueled Lee's rage to only kill every human he could find alone at night and devour them.

Skipping ahead a few years, he joined a group of Ghouls in the 8th Ward. He took advantage of this group, using them so he could stay healthy, full, and trained properly by more experienced ghouls. More sad backstory.

At the age of 18 he began his hunt.

He set off on his own and caused terror through the 8th Ward. He began hunting down CCG Investigators, knowing who they were by their silver briefcase. He blended in with the darkness, except for his white mask. His method of attack consisted of quickly approaching any CCG he could find, even if they were in a crowd, which was rare at night. If they spotted him, he would bring out his entire Ukaku and use the advanced speed he had to close in on the bastards, taking the two knives secured at his side and slitting the throats of the Investigators. After reigning some terror, he decided to let an Investigator or two live, letting them run away to go back to the CCG and tell them what happened. It helped spread the word of the Ghoul hunting down the CCG. It made his job easier, he knew that the CCG would react by dispatching even more Investigators to find and kill him, but he used that to his advantage. He didn't have to travel around the Ward to find them.

Attention was being focused on him, every hunt became a fight to the death and running the risk of dying himself. He made mistakes, he was a bit sloppy, and he was still young. He didn't kill everyone he attacked, some got away, and some injured him so he had to run away.

At only the age of 22, he had many nicknames, and he was no longer in the 8th Ward. He had traveled to the 16th, laying low for awhile. He had spent too much time in the 8th Ward, and the CCG would be crawling around the 8th Ward for awhile. Lee needed to lay low, the Wards were on high alert so he couldn't freely wander around without repercussions. Using his charm, he found an easy woman, dated her and lived in her home. He used women for their homes mainly, and as an alibi, and when it came to leaving the Ward. He just disappeared without word.

The CCG began to follow a pattern, that he would vanish after a month or two of killing. He almost died because of his incompetence to figure out that the CCG worked over all the Wards, and that they communicated with one another. This made him change his tactics, being active in a Ward for a day and vanishing, sometimes a week. He sometimes went back to other Ward and attacked again. He tried his best to stay sporadic, enough that the CCG are now investigating him and believing that he may not be the only "Black Reaper" wandering the streets.

His nicknames have come from the fact he only strikes at night, like most ghouls, but he has been 'reaping' the CCG. Purposely hunting them down.

Now he is 29 years old, more experienced. He doesn't go after the small fish Investigators, he has learned to prey properly. To learn and follow, and only to go after the big fish. One day he plans on going after someone like the Director.

He just made it too the 14th Ward. Rumors among the Ghouls and CCG have stated that he may be in the 14th Ward, but there wasn't any solid evidence. The 14th Ward was dangerous enough as it is, so why would he travel there?

tumblr_n53lk5u0yN1rfx24fo1_500.gif

Extra:
-Skilled Fighter without Kagune
-Expert with using his knives
-Carries two knives on his person, has more though in case they break.
-Doesn't know anyone, is a loner
-Knows some Martial Arts, rather than just swinging and relying on his Ukaku.

tumblr_ncl2fz2Z2n1tgagauo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Muwahaha you should of checked Kaname's mask first XD

Hello there.
I wondered if this RP was still open and if I could join? *blinks*

Of course, this Rp will always be open for newcomers. Welcome aboard if you join :p

Yaaay~ So excited right now. ^^
Though now the hardest decision to make is to create a CCG or a Ghoul. *taps the screen*

The non-afiliated ghouls? *checks*
Yeah, that category looked appealing. :)

Also, if there are some grammar mistakes please tell me as English is not my motherlanguage. I'm trying my best. Kekekeke~

No need to worry, plenty of people in Iwaku don't have English as their first language either. Like @Akashi :P

You'll do fine, I'm sure. You're doing fine now :P

2vtzn9s.jpg

Name: Toshie Fukushima.

Race: Ghoul.
Rating: S.

Affiliation: None.

belly_dancer__s_sugar_skull_mask_4_by_lilbittyfish-d57qtw4.jpg

Likes: Living in peace, listening to music, arranging flowers.
Dislikes: Fighting with CCG and other Ghouls, being tortured, being lectured.

Weaknesses: She is not good in handling multiple CCG at once, when the number goes over three people it will be difficult to get out of the fight without any serious injuries; mental manipulation about how she is hurting humans.

Kagune: Her Rinkaku Kagune has an appearance similar to scaled tentacles and is released at the back around the waist. A Rinkaku has powerful regenerative abilities and its peculiar appearance and structure yield a strong single target striking power. Her Rinkaku also has brute strength. Her regenerative power is a result of the RC cells easily binding together and because they are more similar to liquids. However, this means that the binding force among the RC cells is weak, therefore making the Kagune very brittle.

Weakness
Her Rinkaku Kagune has serious problems when fighting against a more balanced Kagune. Also when the other is stronger, it is more difficult to fight against. The Rinkaku Kagune's brittleness makes it easy to be cut off. This leaves the Rinkaku at a disadvantage on the defence when disarmed no matter how much strength it possessed.

Strength
She can deliver strong single target strikes against a slower opponent which can breach the other his defence, allowing her to attack.

Her Rinkaku has the warm colours red and pink. The base of the 4 tentacles is coloured in crimson red with dark pink veins running through it.

Personality:
Strengths
- Spontaneous and Rational: She can switch mind-sets to fit new situations with little effort, making her a flexible and versatile individual.
- Great in a Crisis: She usually enjoys a little physical risk, and she is not afraid to get her hands dirty when the situation calls for it.
- Relaxed: She lives in the moment and goes with the flow, refusing to worry too much about the future.
Weaknesses
- Stubborn: If someone tries to change her habits, lifestyle or ideas through criticism, she can become quite blunt in her irritation.
- Private and Reserved: She is notoriously difficult to get to know as she keeps her personal matters to herself.

History: Being born and raised as a ghoul by quite the maniac parents when it came to food was not really the best that one could get. They saw themselves as gourmets, one that only wanted the best of meat and often searched for days just for that one person. Toshie never got that mind-set and neither did she want to know what they were doing while she was home alone or with other ghouls who lived in the neighbourhood. Despite having seen the behaviour of her parents day by day, it did not make her to become like them and actually made her the opposite. She detested killing people as they did not have done anything wrong but it was the only way for her to survive. That much she knew about herself. Ghouls could not just live a normal life like humans. They needed to be more cautious in order to protect themselves. However, her anger on the CCG started once her parents were killed by them when they caught them in the act of feeding themselves. And even though they could have made it quick, the CCG decided to torture them first before finishing them off. Toshie only knew by looking at the news and hearing the facts from other ghouls who were close by, it devastated her to the point that she even got into a depression, locking herself up and only going out to eat. Though she realized that this was not a way to live either and just tried to live her life to the best she could. However there were encounters no matter how much she tried to avoid it with both CCG and other cannibalistic ghouls who were after her. Over the years she had multiple encounters with them. Ghouls tried to devour her so they could become more powerful, some just did it for the fun which put her life on the risk and tested her willpower to survive. This way she became stronger as she fought opponents who were stronger than her and some even weaker. She managed to multiply her tentacles with how the fights got more life-threatening to her. There were even times that she barely managed to get out of there on time once one of the CCG caught sight of them, running for her dear life. Years had gone by and now the nineteen year old that she is now, is something that no parent would wish for their child to become.

Extra: English Cover of Tokyo Ghoul.
[btn=modb]
[/btn]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please interact with my characters? I have no idea what to write TT_TT

I thought Zero said you'd been unable to participate while your laptop was being repaired. Not that I could really have any of my characters interact with yours currently.

Yeah.. I got my laptop working today so I'm taking the opportunity to write the IC. Although it automatically shuts down and hangs up. I definitely need to buy a new one though >_<

Can someone please interact with my characters? I have no idea what to write TT_TT
I can have Kumari interact with Sophie (^▽^) or we can do a collaboration if you want?
I already wrote a few things though ^^; but it's up to you.

Collab please :3

Oay ^^ I dunno where to do the collab though since Akashi helped me with that last time. So... Hopefully you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.