Together Again- Sign Up and OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are You Interested In Being GM?

• Yes! Of course!

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Meh, I guess

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a love triangle could be in the depths of this~ and I'm quite glad that there isn't Mary sues and what not. Those just get so utterly boring. Anyway. If anyone would like a background with Zach, do not hesitate to PM me~

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I. am. going. to. PM. All. of. you.

Alrighty then I look forward to it lol

damn.... are there any spots open....?
All the spots are taken...but only because the GM wanted an even number of male to female ratio. I don't mind making another chara to balance yours out though ^^

*smiles* @EternalMusic I was opening up more spots and it turns out we have room for you~ so now we are closed

YAYAY~!!! *tackles and hugs* What spot am I going to be taking?

Well there isn't any specific one, but we have a mute, a suicidal, a hot head, a boy scraping up ends, a forging exchanged student, and a few more I think

*nods head* ..... hmmm what shall I pick... what shall I choose.... Can you give me some examples or choices?

Well, you could have your person be a shy girl in the past who is now an artist, or a girl who was discovered, or someone who lost their parents and now works to make ends meet

Opposite of Yui, so they must have been close~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*giggles* well then I shall have to have a lookie at Yui so that they can become even more compatible~ ^^

*Facepalms* Wrong name, Geo I meant

*nods head* ah~! *nods head quickly* I saw her~ LEt me go have another lookie~ ^^ *rushes off to have a lookie*

giphy.gif

:: Name ::
"...hmm? Oh sorry! My name is Evangeline Rhett. It is a pleasure to meet you… But if you ever want... You can call me Eva... Or Angel... But I guess I will have to say that I would prefer people who know me to call me Angel..."

:: Age ::
"... Didn't you know it is rude to ask a lady her age? Haha I am just joking, my age is seventeen. Still another year or so until I am legally an adult... Not saying that mentally I will be one..."

:: Gender ::
"Well if you haven't realised yet I am a female... Although I do wonder what it would be like to be male... It feels like their lives are so much more simpler than ours... Maybe I am just looking at different things though."

:: Sexuality ::
"My sexuality...? Well... I guess... I think I am straight... But I guess… Does gender really matter? Do we really need to chain ourselves down to love only a certain amount of people? ...I think we should be allowed to love whoever we want..." ((She is Pansexual))

tumblr_mouiorAdPe1s183nao1_500.gif

:: Role(Basically what is a short synopsis of what they where like before) ::
"...hmm ...Well... I guess I was really really quiet… Like I didn't ever speak really… I am not sure if anyone actually heard my voice before... Some people said that I was the quiet art student that people noticed... But I am not sure... I guess we will have to find out..."

:: Height ::
".......I am really short... I am only 145 cms... Yeah... I know... I am pretty short..."

:: Weight ::
"... Gosh... I feel so self conscious about answering all of these questions... But uhm... I guess I am around 40-43 kg... Yeah... I know..."

3111986775_1_3_IAWsI30D.gif

:: Personality ::
"Well, I was really really quiet before... I talk a little more easily now... But I guess it takes a little time to actually to start talking to others. It isn't that I don't want to talk to others but yeah... Most of the people that I talk to are people that I really really know… Most people like to call me a chic but... It is a little hard to actually talk to others... But... No... It is hard... I just can't seem to find a point of interest... I don't know… I guess over time I might be able to talk more easily with them... But I guess all I am going to say that they shouldn't expect too much..."

"... And well I guess other points of interest are probably things like the fact that I do enjoy making art.. I spend most of my time making artworks and painting and drawing... I guess just making art in general... But of course... I don't spend all of my time... No.. I hold an art book with me all of the time so I am doing that.... Well doing art all the time anyway. I of course do try and take small amounts of times to talk to others but I just seem to look at everything and get a new idea for a new painting or a new sculpture..."

"What else is there...? I guess... When I do make friends... I do treasure them, I don't allow anything to com to harm to them and I do try and help them in anyway that I can... Okay.. Well I can't think of anything else to say... Uhm... I am going to go to the next one..."

tumblr_m1pqr76RJ71qej54bo1_500.gif

:: Likes ::
"I guess I like my friends... I like my family.... I like life... I guess... I love art... I am not sure what else to say... I am not one to really think of things in the way that I like... but I guess I like to paint sunsets and sunrises and I also like to paint gorgeous sceneries… Also... I like tea... But... That is all can think of..."

:: Dislikes ::
"... So what I dislike now....? Well... There really isn't much that I dislike... Liars... Cheaters... People who use others.... I guess that sort of things.... People who don't appreciate the little things in life and focus on the worse side of things... I guess pessimists are the people I wouldn't really get along with..."

28jijv7.gif

:: History ::
"... My history ... Hmm... I moved around a lot when I was younger and to deal with moving to new places and having to go over and over again with the procedure that you have to go up to the front of the class and... urgh.... I just don't even like thinking about it... Well at least I don't have to do it again... right...? Right!? ...................Well I moved to the school, you know what school I am talking about, around five or so years ago. It isn't that bad, I managed to stay at the school for around 2 years before I had to move off to an Art School. But I guess it just didn't really work out... My parents decided to go on another road trip and home schooled me before we returned back to old town."

" I am not really expecting anyone to remember me. I didn't really do anything important over my two years that I was at the school before and the fact that I have been gone for three years nearly probably means a little bit more to others. I didn't rely have that many friends and it is the first time coming back to a school that I left... I have been to around 30 different schools if I think about it... Most of the time I didn't stay there for over a month...."

"But I guess I am here now... So nothing else to say now.... Mom would say not to focus on the past but to focus on the future...."

tumblr_maoml0jhWO1rewr2uo1_500.gif

:: Other ::
"Anything else I want to say...? No not really... This is my favourite song... I guess... Well mom liked to say that this was our theme song..."

Status
Not open for further replies.