Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Meh, I guess

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking just online today and a lot has happened?! Nooooo Moon T^T why it has to be male ?! uhmmm ==" (trying to debate of my charrie's gender)

okay I'll make a female later on

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Freaking just online today and a lot has happened?! Nooooo Moon T^T why it has to be male ?! uhmmm ==" (trying to debate of my charrie's gender)

okay I'll make a female later on
Sea!!! HOW, WHAT, WHEN?!?! *flips through prev. page* -_- typical. I freaking skimmed right over your post. *facepalm* Huuu sorry there slowpoke ;P

Pfttt I don't want to be a slowpoke T^T team rocket will cut my tail... OH WELL ANOTHER LAME JOKE! SHEZZZ~~

well it's kay" well I guess I'll to be a tsundere as much as possible with the charrie muwhahah!

Well if it were up to me, I'd say Green rightfully had the reservation first. ;P He/She did post before Moon did afterall~ But that's just my opinion

I am sorry but @GreenSea Had it first, and ONLY ONE CHARACTER PER PERSON! I might allow, if you can find another interested person, one more girl and guy slot

If there is a trans male it would take up the male slot correct?

Yes, but someone else want's that spot, and I do not do well with trans characters, that is the one thing

Alrighty then, what about the female spot? is that one spoken for?

We have one female so far, and two males. I think Rose was going to make a female, and if you do, then we are all set and we can just have 8 people instead of 6

I mean if eight is to much or if the spots are already called for it's not a big deal or anything, I dont want to impose

• Love
No, we already had this issue and I said to not exclude others, we needed to get one more person, and you fit the bill! Alright, I will close sign ups now

Alright awesome, I will begin making my female character then. It honestly shouldnt take me too long, Is the other female character description on here already? If so I would like to read over it so I can avoid making one too similiar

@Moon Child The person who wants them back together is trying to get the group all together again, before they go off to college, but feel free to add some romatic things in too

• Thank You
@NovaCaster Actually we need two more females, so we need one more person if you have a friend who wants to join. And we have two girls on the first page. One is a victim of bulling, another is a mute. We have a terminally ill male, and a hot head, so try to be original

Im sorry but im new on this site so I do not have a friend that I can invite. But hmmm alright I think I will do something along the lines of a tomboyish artist trying to find herself through her work. Maybe she was once really girly in middleschool but has kind of grown out of that.

Well yeah. She could have been really close to My character, because she used to be an outgoing nerdy, singer who is now dainty, wears tons of makeup, is littered with scars and is bony

wait so my charrie is a male?

Alright that sounds good, Im going to work on writing up the character sheet now. Is it best if I go find pictures to try and show what they look like or just give a detailed description?

Status
Not open for further replies.