Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Meh, I guess

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a win win situation T^T I need to cry right now lol <-----OVERDRAMATIC MODE

also I would want to know which role slot are open?

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
We have a mute, a depressed, a terminally ill, and a hot head. You can have anything else

*le nasty sobs heard in background because I thought of another awesome idea for a character but we can only have 1 character per person and there's no more male positions. But I'll live.* Yay I'm glad everything turned out in the end. Can't wait for this to start~

@Tart You can always change things up if you have a better idea

Ehhh I'll live. I'll just use the character idea in some other roleplay. ^-^

Phew just got done reading through everything so yeaaaa happy frowns all around! :D D: I'll have my chara up in a few then ^^ *time to go rate everyone's posts cause I'm an extreme kiss up*

Just be sure to be original!

Haruto Shigenori
taemin___everybody_by_minanami-d81n434.png

Sexuality:
Hetero

Role:
The abandoned ones/ The lonely ones

A Lonely yet wealthy guy, he was abandoned by his family at the age 14, he was left in the street. For the first year he managed to rent apartment (a really small ones) through pick pocketing. After he got his life back, he was scouted accidentally on the street by a modeling agency. Now he's famous in the city, his family wants him back but he refused.

Height: 184 cm

Weight: 69 kg

Personality:
Haruto isn't your two goodie shoes, he's a mean person to the extend that everyone in the set hated him. Even though he's mean he don't boast his success nor differentiate people, the only thing he can't stand is when people backfired another.

-Strolling the park
-Observing people
-Pissing off people he despise
-Friends

Dislikes:
-His Family especially his parents
-Bothersome people
-Leaving people bullied alone
-a Cad man
-being double cross

Bio:
Living under same roof with the person that despise you aren't that easy, for Haruto to endure all the definition of hate from his parent are what he used to want the least. He was mistreated as a slave and his older brother was treat like a gold, even when he was 6 he can clearly see the difference. Throughout his childhood prior to the abandoned stage, he was asked to do all things such as cleaning every side of the house even the food that was given from his parent are his older brother left over and what's more is that the food was on floor. Later on he was abandoned after making his brother to suffer of broken bones, specifically 4 ribs. His parent threw him on the street, Haruto couldn't be more happier than before, it was the first in many years he free from the cage.

During the first year, he started to pickpocket people but only from local thugs, it was as if he had done it for years but he never caught red handed by a single person. Just over year he managed to rent a small apartment to live and clothes to wear.

One day when he was walking through the park to pickpocket he was scouted from a rather well known talent agency, he accepted it and become who he is right now.

Other:
-He wasn't well known apart from his neighborhood (which mean he's caring with the people around there), it wasn't a high end neighborhood just your simple district.

-Theme song

Last edited:
Caelan René Lockwood Richard De Grantaine, #F0E68C

Ren%C3%A9.Tamaki.Richard.de.Grantaine.full.868415.jpg

Nickname:
"Hah my names a mouthful isn't it?"

Caelan
Cae
(^^pronounced as K^^)

Male

Sexuality:
"Care to find out~?"

Bi-sexual

tumblr_mdqg1sqN7b1qh5zqso1_500.gif

Role:
Outspoken, naive, bumbling, egoistical yet naturally poised and charming. Caelan had stayed nearly exactly the same as when he left for his studies abroad.

Appearance:
With a head of shining blonde hair, sparkling mauve eyes, and lean but muscular body build its not a mystery why he is such a popularity among the female population. His overall height is a tall 6'0 and does it justice with nearly impeccable posture. Aside from his appearance many tend to be captivated by the mischievous spark in his eyes and the exaggeratedly welcoming confidence that tumbles of his steady frame.

Can usually be seen wearing expensive couture clothing but of all simple designs.

Height:
6' (183 cm)

Weight:
160 lbs

tumblr_static_tumblr_mdixn4nwit1qm75kwo1_500.gif

Personality:
A defiant, free willed albeit steady footed and calm individual. Caelan is without a doubt the most "curious" person you will ever come across, if not a bit perplexing. He has a mindset that basically rather than focusing on one certain perspective, he sees everything through a kaleidoscope of colors. His belief is that there are many sides of life and its up to us to see them.

Rather than focusing on unpredictabilities, Caelan prefers to lead a more carefree and fulfilling life. Keeping a fairly relaxed and playful attitude tends to make him exude a tranquil aurora. Then there's his abnormally large patience and capacity to understand others points view. Nothing is ever too good or bad just like nothing is ever just black and white.

Although his outward manner would be best described as flamboyant, egotistical and dramatic he is, in fact, a young man dedicated to his studies, his friends, and his familial duties. He is considered the "princely" type, entertaining women with upper-class etiquette and shameless flattery. He is also known to be an accomplished classical pianist.

Despite his childish attitude he is suprisingly intelligent, easily ranking among the top students. It is also shown that he does not put much effort into his studies (e.g. watching TV in the middle of the night before a quiz), hinting that his academic standing may not originate from hard work but superior intelligence. Although there are instances where he demonstrates brilliant insights that surprise many, he still remains a goofball and a flirt most of the time.

tumblr_nb9523AeLG1tulyf2o1_500.gif

Romance~ <3 #XOXOXO
Travels, Escapades, (Mis)adventures
Sarcastic & witty individuals
Romantic Endeavors
Freedom (and all its vague sense)
Anything particularly sweet
*sparkle* FRIENDSHIP *sparkle*

Dislikes:
Dishonest lying CHEATS!!!
Interrupted Beauty Sleep
Conflicting emotions
Tough decisions
Gloomy atmospheres
Being left out of something
Being ignored

tumblr_niyqlw67zq1rcxbkyo6_500.gif

Bio:
As a child, Caelan was raised in France with his bedridden mother and father coming to visit periodically. In order to please his mother, Caelan had learned to play the piano at a young age and grew to excel at the acquired talent throughout the years. She loved to hear him play especially during the times when her sickness would worsen. A former employee at the De Grantaine mansion describes their young master as a "sensible and quiet" child because he would refuse to do anything fun that didn't include his mother.

Eventually however he moved to the United States by request of his father who wanted him to learn the ways of running a company. The Lockwood estate was just as luxurious as the De Grantaine mansion and Caelan felt relatively right at home. Although the private lessons were tough and very demanding, the simple company of his extremely busy father was enough to keep the clouds away.

If he had to pick the most memorable moment of his life it would have to be back when he was in middle school. During those years, he had been part of such a tight-knit group of friends and considered them close enough to be his second family. Unfortunately, during the first few months of high school his mother's ailment had suddenly worsened. She requested that he continue his studies in France in fear of dying before seeing her son one last time. Of course Caelan could not refuse and had no intention of doing so. After a tearful goodbye he promised that one day he would come back.

It took several years but his mother had finally recovered and maintains a fairly healthy body. With the last year of high school nearing, Caelan asked if he could possibly spend it in the U.S. His mother agreed but on one condition. After he graduated, he would return to France and remain there until she had finally passed on.

ffdb405dad2c93c232d7d62df746df06.jpg

THEME SOOOONG:
"The Feels Video"

"Lets get this party ON Video"

"The describes character perfectly Video"

Other:
Random sparkles and flower petals may appear.

tumblr_mzm7rjvnxR1spa3xoo6_500.gif

Last edited:
@IceQueen I have my character up she is on the first page she is the mute

@Moon Child dude my heart wasn't ready for the feels video ;-;
Ahaha when I was watching that video, I seriously felt like it could be the whole theme song for this RP. For some reason I'm already getting attached to these characters without even RPing yet ;P

Righhht? Not trying to sound full of myself or whatnot, but I feel proud of my character. Everyone's characters are amazing ;-; and yes! That song would do perfectly. @Moon Child

• Thank You
@Poisoned Rose I know, I got her down, I just forgot for a bit, lazy mind

Righhht? Not trying to sound full of myself or whatnot, but I feel proud of my character. Everyone's characters are amazing ;-; and yes! That song would do perfectly. @Moon Child
This RP is chock full amazing charas mainly because they actually have human faults and are not incredible Mary Sues ^^" Yea good thing my brain was still working last night and I remembered to edit it in.

@IceQueen Anyways what is the full backstory between these groups of friends? Is that going o be RPed or are we allowed to collaborate beforehand?

We can decide before hand, but just so you know, having everything go perfectly isn't fun, so we have to put some bumps in there somewhere.

• Thank You
We can decide before hand, but just so you know, having everything go perfectly isn't fun, so we have to put some bumps in there somewhere.
Of course ^^ where would the fun be without some good old fashioned drama? ;) Ahhh well for the most part my chara would have been there only at the times where everything was just fine and dandy. So coming back to the U.S. and finding out that his friends have either gotten terminally sick, socially shunned, thrown out of home, lost the ability to speak, and has become a general arsehole would be a gigantic shock.

How were things before all the ice cream cones fell??

Really good. Yui was completely fine, her self esteem at an all time high, the group would spend almost every waking hour together, some might have even had a bit of romance in the making, but I will leave that for you to decide

Really good. Yui was completely fine, her self esteem at an all time high, the group would spend almost every waking hour together, some might have even had a bit of romance in the making, but I will leave that for you to decide
Hmmm well I guarantee you that Cae would have at least one crush on one of the members in the group but is completely brain dead about his own romantic feelings even though he practically worships romance on a daily basis. Maybe now that he's more grown up and-- heh pffft HAH yea, he'll still be an idiot about it.

(sorry for being the inquisitive prat with a volley of unnecessary questions but...)

Can we individually collab with each other? (e.g. more in depth back story and relationship things)

You may individually collab with each other if you wish. Speaking of which, if anyone wants to have some sort of thing with Yui, just go ahead and PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.