To Take Back What Was Ours... (With Sen)

• Thread starter Eletroman's Cheese
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Saving one race at the cost of another race?" Earth panted, before tilting her head to meet the evil glared of Sedna. "What a hypocrite."

"Your second-class race will finally pay for what you have done to my species." Sedna slammed the reinforced iron bars with her palm. She believed humans were in no position to talk about how other extraterrestrial races were cruel, as the human race had also invaded a considerable number of planets. Sedna couldn't stand staring face-to-face with Earth.

"Your race disgusts me." Sedna clentched her fist, before ordering her guards to continue guarding Earth and Dragon's cell and walked off.

Earth chuckled a bit. "Wait till you see Sedna...Just wait..." She closed her eyes in concentration, hoping to be able to connect with the boys through her telepathy, which she gained through her enhanced perception.

"Arrgh" Saturn grunted. "I can't navigate for shit!"

It was frustrating, knowing that the girls could be anywhere in this huge Mothership. He knew that barging right into the ship's cockpit now was a recipe for disaster. At the moment, he jolted and felt a sharp pain in his head, before hearing a voice.

Of course...it was Earth

"We're in the Mothership's cellar room," Earth responded, trying to conserve her energy by getting straight to the point. "Once you get here I will tell you this army's intention. I can't tell you now because I fear they might be able to intercept our telepathy link!"

"Okay we'll be heading straight for the cellar room!" Saturn replied, and studied the map furiously. He turned to Uranus, who had been wondering what was going on, as he couldn't use telepathy. "I know where the girls are! Follow me!"

Uranus didn't hesitate to agree and followed Saturn's footsteps.

"I've sent a message to the boys." Earth opened her eyes and said to Dragon. "Now we have to wait."

Dragon watched Sedna and Earth argue, terrified. She'd met others just like Sedna, races that have been forced to leave their own homes and hide away for so long their will to live is replaced with hateful revenge. She almost felt sorry for the woman, if she didn't go to such drastic measures, she would have loved to try and help her, find her a solution through peaceful ways and nott violent ones where innocent lives are lost.

When Sedna left, she heard Earth say something, but it was too soft for her to hear. She watched her intently as the woman closed her eyes, looking as if she was deep in concentration. Meditation? At a time like this? How strange. Perhaps, if she got home safely, it would be a good idea for her to study the habits of other races.

She raised her head when she spoke to her. "Sent a message? How?" she gasped. "Do you know telepathy?" She looked at her with awe, telepathy was a hard magic to master - back where she was from anyway - it required years of learning of how to strip away layers of the mind to speak to the recivever's conciousness. Dragon was impressed.

"Yes...through my enhanced perception." Earth turned towards Dragon. "Such innate abilities within also allow me to read people's minds and emotions to a certain extent. How else do you think I knew you were homesick?"

Earth was a cybernetically-improved human, meaning she gained all of her superpowers through genetic implants. Although most typical humans would kill to get such an opportunity to receive magical abilities, Earth was slightly unwilling to receive it. She was forced to undergo the operation in order to protect her home planet from being under attack. But now, she felt that had she not decided to agree with that offer, she probably would not be standing here.

"I highly doubt reviving her own species is her only intention." Earth started again. "Why go such lengths? I have a feeling there are some things she had omitted in her story. She definitely has more evil intentions. In the meantime while we are forced to wait for the boys, how is it back at your home? "

Last edited by a moderator:
"'Enhanced perception, huh..." she mumbled, her voice trailing off. "I feel violated.." she added when Earth told her she could read her mind and emotions. She had many secrets that she barely shared with anyone, the only person she shared all her thoughts and secrets with was her partner Tiger, and he did the same to her. She disliked her own history and past, Dragon wished it could be something she could forget, but even the highest level of Memory Magic cannot block such a traumatic event. The thought of her rummaging through her mind and seeing all her thoughts and emotions made her feel uncomfortable, but Earth didn't seem like the type of person to do that.

"No, I don't think so too. I think she wants to 'repopulate'. I've seen people like her, their minds are only thinking about reviving their power and demonstrating their dominance," she nodded, agreeing with Earth's statement. At her sudden question, she looked down at her feet. "I don't know. We're currently in the middle of a war between us and demons. But it's been on and off, so I think my people are doing okay."

"Ah..." Earth replied, "Don't worry, I had my fair share of violent conflicts amongst certain...organisations."

She looked down onto the floor. Ever since she because the boss of her family, Earth had constantly received crippling damage from other families. However, it was not the physical pain she had to tackle, it was the psychological pain she had to endure that came with it after a bloody battle. Every time after each finished conflict, she always found herself at her lowest point. Everyone who went drastic measures to stop her had always uttered the four words she hated the most-----No one needs you. Earth expected that after hearing the same sentence over and over that she would get over it, but instead she felt like she was pushed down even further. Yet, she could not spew out how she felt inside, as it would force more to believe that she was weak. Despite the fact that all her supporters understand her traumas and believed in her, Earth still couldn't bring herself to tell them about her situation.

A sudden breeze of wind was felt throughout her cell, with the wind pressure so fast that Earth slammed herself onto the brick wall. A shout followed. From what Earth could see, all the Morpha guards were struggling to take down these certain people. She diverted her attention to the lock, which was shaking around as if it was having a seizure. The door opened.

"Let's get you out of here," It was Uranus. After two hours, they had finally found the cellar room containing the girls. With a few small strikes, he cut off all the chains that restrained Earth and Dragon. "Saturn's outside holding off the troops, let's go!"

A huge gust of wind hit her face, no, her body. She felt the air push her back, even with the heavy chains wrapped around her body. She looked up and strained to see who it was in the darkness. She had never been so happy to see someone. She beamed at Uranus, suddenly self-concious about her appearance. She didn't even flinch at the swift cuts of his blade, rubbing her wrists as the iron chains fell to the floor with a loud 'clang'. They were bruised, the skin coloured purple and red. She stood up unsteadily and wobbled as she tried to get some balance after being tied down for so long. Slowly, she walked out of her cell and grabbed her staff leaning against the table for the prison guards. She followed Uranus out, giving Saturn a lending hand with a blast of fire, happy that her powers had returned.

Earth shook her wrists. The chains were far too tight around her wrist. When Uranus cut them off, she sighed in relief.

"Jeez," Earth said as she fought off the Morphas, "We need to get out of here! Saturn!"

Saturn nodded. He knew how Earth's plan even without her telepathy. With no hesitation, he surrounded the group with his magical aura, signalling that illusions are taking their places.

To the Morphas' eyes, it was as if they were suddenly teleported to a crowded urban area. The bright lights similiar of Mistoreria filled the city's skies, with people with their bright and classic suits quickly wlaking along the footpath. The sounds of electric hovercars and the chitter chatting humans were there, too. They were all extremely confused by Saturn's trickery. Grunting in frustration, each Morpha tried to stay on the lookout for the group. Before they could even catch one, they all escaped under their noses.

"Whew," Saturn replied, wiping off some sweat on his forehead as they slipped out of the cellar room. "Maybe I should use that more often than fighting head-on into an army."
"You don't say," Uranus panted, before turning to Earth. "Where are we going now?"
"To the cockpit," Earth casually answered, "We happen to be pretty close to the cockpit. Cmon! Longer we wait, more civilians will lose their life!"

Dragon walked with them, silently following them as they snuck away from the aliens thanks to Saturn's magic. She could feel the magic surrounding them, it felt like she was being surrounded by cold air with intense pressure. The aliens look extremely confused, she couldn't see what they were seeing, but she knew it was working. They tip-toed away, the aliens did not even turn around or notice them.

Their next course of action was to head down to the cockpit, without a word, she followed them down the complex workings of the ship, avoiding cameras attached on the roof of the structure.

Back in the control room, Sedna grinned as she watched the so called 'heroes' ran around in her ship. There were cameras everywhere, they could never escape her watchful eye. She walked up to a giant organic egg sitting on a stage in the center of the room, wires and suction cups latched all over it, a strange fluid being pumped inside then egg. She stroked it lovingly, speaking to then silent guards surrounding the room. "Release the hounds."

The guarding Morphas saluted their leader, before taking out tasers out of the cupboard in the control room. After punching a few buttons here and there on the control panel, a conveyor belt dropped down, pushing some egg-shaped objects along. The eggs were genetically modified, to such a state that the Morphas contained inside were almost unkillable. Each Morpha guard zapped the egg, breaking its shell and busted itself out.

They were all freaks of science. Bulging muscles, spit dripping down their lips and canine teeth so sharp that it could tear down steel like a marshmallow. Sedna sat down in her chair, and laughed and laughed. Such actions would easily make people believe she was insane.

"Now, my dear darlings," Sedna ordered, "Kill those worthless shits!"

The newly-hatched modified Morphas roared as a sign they understood her orders and charged out the door.

Oblivious to what Sedna has done, the group had arrived at the cockpit.

"This is it," Earth took a deep breath, "The moment of truth."

Uranus did the honors and kicked the door so hard that it created a huge dent. He jammed his sword inside the cracks and forced the door to open. Earth instantly charged in, pointing her cannon to every direction.

There was no one in the cockpit...Everything was functioning on its own. Surprised, Earth took another step inside.

"What?" Saturn scratched his head in complete confusion, "How is this possible?"

Dragon merely stared at the cockpit. She'd never seen anything so futuristic. Buttons there, wires there, levers there. She looked at everything with awe shown clearly on her face. She did find it a bit off, didn't a flying ship need some sort of pilot? She knew that at least. Dragon's feet twitched. No, the ground was rumbling. Something - and a lot of something - was coming straight towards them. She looked behind her and screamed, quickly summoning a shadowed serpent to keep the shredded door close. "They have dogs on us! This is what happens when you do that to a door! I can't even close it!" she snarled accusingly at Earth and Uranus.

The Canine Morphas slammed themselves against the remaining metal of the door and the serpent, who roared at them threateningly. Only its body and tail were holding the door together and with its tail on the other side, it lashed out at the aliens around it, throwing them against the door. It was useless, however, they recovered instantly and continued slamming itself on the door, some of them trying to bite the tail. Dragon looked around the cockpit, trying to look for another way out.

I knew it, Earth thought to herself, as the Morphas charged towards the group's direction. However there was only one reason why she didn't tell the group that there was going to be an ambush. It was simply because she had only felt that vibe the instant she entered the door.

Thanks to Dragon's pet, Earth pulled out the pilot's chair and sat down, frantically trying to hack into the system so she could take control of the mothership. Uranus jumped to the other side to help Earth take control.

The system's firewall was awfully confusing. Added to the fact that the gang didn't understand the alien language, it would be one of the hardest challenges yet.

"Don't even try," The overhead speakers sounded. It was Sedna, and her voice rumbled as she laughed at Earth and Uranus's futile attempt to crack the system codings. "You're all too late. I have already ascended. You will all be condemned."

----------------------------------

Sedna roared in laughter. As she felt the surge of magical energy flowing into her, Sedna felt reborn for the first time in a century. She examined her body, now turned into a enormous 10 metre tall monster of a hideous kind. Her scales frilled as she tensed her muscles within. Her neatly lined-up bulged and glowed a fluroescent green colour as she harnessed the flow of energy taken from Mistoreria.

She looked at her army of manipulated Morphas, before looking ahead and stormed off to find the group.

"Hurry!" Dragon watched as the shadowy dragon struggle to keep the door closed. After a few more minutes, it gave Dragon a sad, tired look before disappearing into a puff of smoke. The Morphas grinned triumphantly, but stood their ground, their red glowing eyes boring into them. The speaks turned on and Sedna's voice boomed out. Her voice seemed different, a bit deeper now and contained a hint of pain. The Canine Morphas roared wolf-like, in a victorious manner, before jumping onto the group, metal jaws wide open, sharp teeth ready to bite.

----------------------------------

Sedna was hurting all over, her projection had disappeared, no longer needed as the egg exploded inside the control room, her true body crawling out of the broken shells, green ooze dripping everywhere. She had roared loudly, to signal her awakening to her minions, who looked her with fear. She grinned to herself. This was only 50% of her true form. She needed more power. If she could consume this pathetic planet and all of its energy and core, she would reach 100%. Right now she was simply a gigantic, lizard like monster with thick plates covering her body. Once she was truly 'ascended', she would turn into a swirling cloud of energy, capable of eating universes. Then, she will truly be a god of the world. She followed the directions given to her by her Canine Minions who were currently fighting the humans in the cockpit. She would be there soon, surely they could hear her booming footsteps by now. She let out a shrieking roar, making even the walls shuddered with fear.

Although the roar's source was at least a few hundred metres away, it was so clear that the group had to cover their ears or else their eardrums would burst. Uranus hopped out of his seat and went into his battle stance, before Saturn shook his head in disapproval.

"Then how are we going to escape then?" Uranus yelled in frustration.
"Don't worry!" Earth shouted back, "I'm almost into the system."

At that moment, Sedna crashed into the cockpit. The impact of her landing was strong enough to shake the mothership violently and rip up the floor.

"Try all you want, you silly humans," Sedna shouted, "You will never make it out alive."

Uranus and Saturn took a step back, horrified by the look of the monster. Even though Sedna didn't explicity state she was, the group knew instantly, as they could feel the radiating energy coming from the Mespho. Earth was terrified too, but she could not stop what she was doing, especially when she's so close to succeeding.

"Hounds!" Sedna ordered and stomped her front right foot. "Eat."

The Canine Morphas leapt on command, jumping on Saturn, Uranus, Dragon and even Earth, who was furiously trying to break into the alien system. Dragon screamed and quickly summoned a head that headbutted two of them to a wall. They impact was so strong that it left a dent but they simply shook themselves and threw themselves back at her, jaws open wide. The dragon defended its summoner to the best of its abilities, but it couldn't stop the two other Morphas who were behind Dragon. They knocked her down and bit down on her limbs through her clothing, shaking their maws. Dragon rolled around kicked out, trying to get the aliens off her. She grabbed her staff and slammed it into their metal frames, hoping to at least dent them.

Sedna simply sat on her hind legs like a dog and laughed at their efforts. "Oh, all of you have so much potential! If only you were my allies," she crooned, her voice dripping with fake love. "Don't worry, I'll drain all of your energy from your dead bodies. You will be helping me achieve me goal! How lovely."

Alien_Demonic_Angel.jpg

Earth spun around, only to see two Canine Morphas diving towards her, trying to chew her to death. Instantly, she weaved through their attacks, somersaulting in the air. Both ended up headbutting the control panel. One accidentally smashed its head onto the emergency button, and made it ship stall at an extreme angle.

Earth yelped as she tried to balance herself on the slope, her feet constantly sliding everywhere. The Morphas, including Sedna, slipped and crashed onto the right side of the cockpit. Saturn quickly sprouted his wings to avoid collision while Uranus floated onto an airball.

"Ha!" Saturn yelled, pointing his finger at the pile-up of Morphas, "At the end of the day, we are still swifter than you all!"

Taking this chance, he grabbed Earth's wrist and sped out of the room, with Uranus following behind.

"Let's take a moment and laugh before we run into them again." Saturn chuckled as his carried Earth, who couldn't fly.
"This ship has a self-destruct mechanism and I wanted to activate it to stop them." Earth replied, trying to think ahead instead of enjoying the moment right now, "It's the reason why I led you guys to the cockpit, but now that we can't go back, our fight against Sedna and her army is inevitable."

---------------------------------

Now completely angered, Sedna shook off some bits of dust and metal, glaring furiously at the group running off.

"Chase after them!" She screeched. "I will disembowel those pieces of fucking maggots!"

Dragon flapped her wings and flew after them, using a small burst of wind elemental magic to push herself forwards, away from the jaws of the Canine Morphas. "We should go to where she makes the announcements," she suggested. There must be some sort of special room, like a bedroom of sorts, anything. "I can't believe that was Sedna, though. Is that the true form she was talking about?" she shuddered. She didn't think such a pretty woman could be something so monstrous.

The Canine Morphas shook away the debris that covered their bodies and chased after them, their noses turned on as they followed the unique scent of humans. Sedna herself followed right behind, her footsteps loud and strong as she stomped after her minions. She stopped at an intersection and opened her giant mouth, breathing out a thick green smog out of her lungs and into all four hallways. The smog traveled through the vents and snaked around the ship, hoping to catch the humans. She had programmed the aliens so that they wouldn't be affected, but the smog would surely slow the humans if breathed in.

"Where are we now?" Saturn asked as he flew down the hallway.
"Near this room called Sector Zero." Earth replied as she fumbled around with the map. Saturn was flying so fast that everything was literally a blur, unable to concentrate on the map.

"I don't know..." Saturn shrugged to Dragon's comment. "Your guess is as good as mine."

As they ran, a green mist approached them. It was going at a faster pace than they could run. Uranus was the first to smell the air, as he was closer to it than the others.

"Guys, there's a strange fog creeping up to us!" Uranus shouted, "Dragon! Help me blow it away."

He jumped down from his air ball and moved his arms around in a circle, forming a giant tornado in the middle of the hallway.

Dragon spun around instantly, raising a staff and drawing a rune circle just in front of her lips. A small, simple rune circle glowed blue in front her. Pursing her lips, she blew, and a giant circle appeared behind her, a shadowy serpent emerging and mimicking her. But instead of the air Dragon was blowing out, it was a giant gust of wind, knocking the smog backwards. She used the same technique to push the group forward so that they were faster than the green gas, not noticing the same substance leaking out of the cracks between the walls.

Uranus coughed violently. He didn't know that the same substance had also leaked out of the walls. It felt he was trapped in hell, and so did the others.

The smog was so thick that they could not see anything beyond fifty centimetres away from them. At that moment, Saturn felt his stomach grumbling, not because he was hungry, but because the air smelt that animal faeces. He noticed his sight getting blurrier by the minute, yet he didn't feel like he was going to faint anytime soon. Earth, however, calmly walked through the fog, carefully taking her steps in order to not get mauled by a canine Morpha.

That was when it clicked for Saturn. When he actually saw what Earth was doing, it turned out that the smog was merely a real illusion. Why am I so stupid, Saturn thought to himself. Looking around quickly, he raised both of his arms, before throwing it down again, dispelling the magic completely.

But it was too late. Sedna and her army had already caught up with the quartet. Sedna admired the boy's remarkable ability in silent, before stomping the ground again.
"Not bad," Sedna taunted,"But prepare to meet your doom!"

Earth quickly pointed her cannon to Sedna. Charging her beam, she only gave a little wiggle of her finger behind her back. However, that signal was enough for Uranus and Saturn to fully understand her orders. After all, they both knew her for a long time. The boys took up in their battle stances and glared at the beast.

"Dragon!" Earth yelled, "Obviously fight with us. Cover us if one of us falls!"

Dragon had trouble flying around, trying to keep her already sensitive nose away from the gas that seemed to be doing things to her head. She felt nausea, but for some reason, it wasn't as powerful as the gas released before. Her slitted eyes widened as Saturn dispelled the smoke. How? She asked herself, only seconds later she realised it was just a mere illusion that Sedna had conjured. Knowing this, her head cleared within minutes, causing a grin to split her face. A tremble notified that Sedna and her army of modified aliens were right behind them - the illusion was just there to slow the quartet down.

Even without Earth's command, Dragon leapt to the front of the trio with her wings outspread as the first line of defence. As the leader of the Zodiacs herself, she felt a bit urked that someone else was bossing her around. Looking behind her wings, she spotted Earth charging up the arm cannon strapped to her arm. She could see the inside of the weapon brightening up and whirling as the energy from the generator was gathering up at a fast pace. Pursing her lips, Dragon whirled her colourful staff around, the gleaming rainbow crystal sparkling within the coral's grasps. She swung her arm out, an aura of emerald green trailing after her move. Thick thorny vines erupted from the steel plated floor of the ship and rumbled towards the giant alien and her minions, vine after vine looping through each other in a mad attempt to get to their legs. Each vine wrapped tightly around the first limb they could blindly reach, thorns digging into their mechanical skin and making marks on the metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.