To Take Back What Was Ours... (With Sen)

• Thread starter Eletroman's Cheese
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh my god hurry up Mercury!" Earth whispered as she tried to connect with Mercury.

After an agonising forty-minute wait, Mercury finally responded.

"Hello?" the boy on the screen replied. "Oh hey Earth! Didn't I say not to disrupt my holiday?"
"Look we're currently in a bad situation," Earth shouted in annoyance, "If you don't help us we're gonna be dead meat! Help us translate this book!"

Mercury agreed and looked at the book through his screen. Since the connection was terrible, he could barely make out what Earth was trying to say, let alone see her face on his computer. He squinted his eyes, hoping to see the book better, although it didn't help him much. He tried his best to see each word and typed it onto his translator.

"Uhhh..." Mercury scratched his head, "I could only translate a few sentences since your gauntlet's connection is ancient. When you get back I'm upgrading it."
"Okay thanks..?" Earth replied, "What does the sentenced translate to in English?"
"Something along the lines of 'Each time we try to make us immune to our mortal weakness, another issue comes along. This time they are too sensitive to slightly above or below average temperatures.'" Mercury replied. "Does that help you?"
"That'll do!" Earth said, in happiness, "Thank you!"
"No probs, Now I can finally get back to what I was doing. Sayonara!"

Earth charged her ice beam and fired it at a Morphas head. The ice spread all over the Morpha like chickenpox, and froze into a solid block. It didn't even twitch a bit, showing that it was dead.

"Dragon!" Earth yelled, "They're also weak to high temperatures! Use your lasers!"

Dragon nodded at Earth and raised her staff, spinning it slightly. She uttered a few words and a red summoning circle appeared. "Fortia!" The serpent with tongues of fire draped on its scales flew out and opened its mouth. From its maw came a huge blast of what seemed like liquid fire, engulfing the aliens in the corridor and burning them alive.

"Woohoo!" Earth fistbumped everyone. "Now where are we suppose to go? Oh right their bioweapon area."

They made sure they were out of every Morphas' sight, as they didn't want to fight another stampede of those aliens. Soon enough, they reached the end of the corridor and found the Bioweapon Testing Room.

"Wow who knew they had such a sector in this ship." Saturn whistled as he stared at the door. "I bet this place is even more heavily guarded and secured."

His closed his eyes and a glowing magic aura surrounded everyone's body. "They are easily tricked by illusions. We should be able to pass this room with relative ease."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon shuddered, "Your illusions are cold," she whispered as she felt his magic surround them. She looked at the people around her, nothing seemed to be different. Looking at the perimeter of the group, she was expecting a wavering aura around them to mark his illusions, but again, nothing. She blinked, how? There wasn't a single thing that told her that she was surrounded by illusions apart from the coldness she was feeling.

"Now that we all look just like Morphas," Saturn explained, "This area should be easy to go through."

When they went in the room, it was again filled with containers of strange liquids. Some even looked like it was made from human blood and flesh. It made Saturn to think again about their intentions. Were they invading Mistoreria for its resources, so they could make bioweapons? But it was what they were going to do with it that worried him the most.

They heard a laughter echo throughout the room, which made everyone instantly alert. Another laughter filled the room.

"They know we are here," Earth whispered, equipping her gauntlet.

At that moment, rains of dark bullets scattered onto the floor, damaging the surprised quartet.
Then a figure emerged, with smoke coming out of its hands after its attack. Earth took a closer look at the shadowed figure, only to come to realise that it wasn't a Morpha.

It was a human.

Dragon tried not to look at the containers of red liquid that looked too much like blood and floating blobs of flesh that reminded her of the flesh on her own body. She kept her head down and walked after the trio, keeping her eyes straight down. She raised her wing at the sound of laughter and shielded herself, but when there was nothing she folded her wings back again - just as the red bullets went straight through her body. She growled and applied pressure to the wound. Since she was a Deva her regeneration was twice as fast as a normal human being, hopefully these small wounds could heal before they really got into a fight. She lifted her head and sniffed, hoping to catch a scent. Her efforts were in vain, however, all she could smell was some vile smoke. A figure stepped out from the smoke and continued to laugh in that creepy voice. She strained to focus on the figure amongst the smoke, and her eyes widened in shock at the human who emerged. She snarled at the figure, "Who are you? Why are you working for these aliens?"

"My name is not important, foolish child." The figure spoke. "I knew all along that you were trying to stop me."

Saturn clenched his fists. He had dragged his friends into a trap. Before he could dash towards the person, he was somehow tied down by something. And that thing was a Morpha seeping through the cracks on the floor. He managed to escape its grip, only to hear

"Exterminate the bugs." The figures ordered and clicked its fingers, before disappearing in thin air

Five, ten Morphas appeared out of nowhere and came dashing towards the group. The Morphas still had their weakness to variations of temperature, but they were all well-armoured, making it hard to kill.

Dragon clicked her fingers as well, the shadow of the fire serpent emerged from the ground and surrounded the quartet, hissing and spitting fire at the Morphas that got too near the group. Dragon waved her staff around, helping her contract demon fend off the aliens by throwing fireballs at the aliens that the serpent wasn't occupied with. The fireballs burst as it impacted the armor or the gooey skin of the aliens, it was weak but knocked the aliens back slightly as the flinched from the sudden burst of hot pain.

"Never had I have to spend so much energy to kill a single minion!" Earth yelled as she tried to fend of waves of Morphas hurling themselves to her.

"Well as least you can kill them," Uranus replied, using his sword skills to wound the aliens but to no avail, "I have no magical capabilites that allow to generate heat to kill these slobs!"

Earth was almost out of energy after killing her fifth Morpha. This was not a good sign, as there were still a huge number of them in the sector.

"Earth save some of your energy!" Uranus yelled, "We got this!"

At that moment, a Morpha secretly snuck behind him, forming a blade with its arms. Earth, who was completely covered in sweat and panting, used her last bit of energy to run to Uranus, trying to block the monster's attack for him.

"Out of the way!" Earth yelled as she pushed Uranus away. She screeched in pain as her right arm took a direct hit from the Morpha's arm. She fell onto the floor, with her left arm covered in fresh blood.

"EARTH!" Saturn cried as he saw the almost-lifeless body lying near a smashed container of liquid. The liquid seeped through her large wound and started to make Earth ill, too.

"I'll fend off the rest!" Uranus yelled. "You take care of Earth!"

Saturn looked at her wound, as it was starting to get infected. He studied the smashed-up container, which used to hold the liquid that was now in Earth's body. The consistency of the liquid mirrored a type of metallic liquid, and further shocked Saturn.

"FUCK!" Saturn shouted. "She has mercury in her system, too! What are we gonna do now?"

Dragon dropped her knees and covered Saturn and Earth with her large wings, closing her eyes and summoning another shadowed serpent. "Glacio," she murmured. Right next to the fire serpent's circle on the ground, another one opened. This one had bright blue crystal jutting out of it's long body and surrounding it was chilled air which was visible to everyone in the room. The two serpents shot blasts of fire and beams of solid ice, surrounding Uranus and giving him support by protecting him and fending off the aliens behind him.

She looked at the wound and prodded the area around it. "I-if you can tell me how to get the mercury out of her I can try to heal the damage..." she whispered. "I'm a descendant of water dragons, we're natural healers," she assured him.

"Umm," Saturn replied, "I suppose you are also capable of water magic, from what you told me. Just try and take out the mercury like it's water, since most waterbenders can manipulate any liquid."

I hope she is a good healer, Saturn thought. He was still bewildered at the fact that Earth was willing to lay down her own life without a second thought. But that was how she always was, as she was fiercely protective to the people important to her. He brushed her hair aside and tried to comfort the now-unconscious Earth.

"Please..." Saturn muttered to himself, praying that she would pull through.

He looked over to see how Uranus was doing. He was on his last Morpha, and even after killing about forty, Uranus didn't even have a drop of sweat on his forehead.

"Oh finally!" Uranus yelled, "Sorry for being too slow. Should've taken twenty minutes instead of an hour."

She nodded, but started sweating. "My elemental magic isn't up to par with my summoning abilities but I will try my best," she muttered. She beckoned the serpents forward and they obeyed, sliding towards her and dragging their summoning circles with them. She waved the fire serpent away, which disappeared with a puff of smoke, and called forth the water serpent with a single word; "Neeru." She covered the Earth's wound with both her hands, soaking her palms with her blood and willed the force inside her to pull. As if being pulled back by an invisible chain, the water serpent gnashed it's teeth together and leaned back slightly, as if it was pulling something out. Dragon's forehead gleamed with sweat and the pulled harder and harder using the force inside her belly. She felt something move within the wound, slowly sliding out. The mercury was coming out of her at a snail pace. If she wasn't unconscious Earth would have been screaming in agony. For once, Dragon was grateful someone was knocked out. After a tedious and long thirty minutes, Dragon fell backwards, the mercury inside her shot straight out like water running out of a hose. The serpent with bright blue crystals running along its skin opened its mouth and showered the grey liquid with ice - freezing it completely. The now solid liquid fell to the floor with a clunk. Dragon picked it up and handed it to the closest person. "If you have any sort of use for this..." she said. She sighed tiredly and reached inside her robes, taking out a bottle of leaves. She opened the jar and reached inside to retrieve a leaf and popped it into her mouth, chewing on the green mush. Spitting it out, she plastered it over the wound and wrapped the long strip of cloth she tore from her robe around the wound - holding the chewed herbs in place. She looked at the trio and shushed them before they could say anything, "These herbs will help. They're from my universe, I carry them around all the time."

Although now Earth's life wasn't in danger anymore, Saturn was still unsettled. Earth was still unconscious from the blow. As her wound slowly closed up, he started wondering what they should to do next. Since his significant other was knocked out cold, he had to lead the pack. Saturn went into Earth's pocket and took out the holographic map.

"Let's see if she marked out the route we were suppose to take," Saturn replied as he opened up the map. Luckily, Earth did mark out a path. After all, it will take them ages to navigate through the huge Mothership. "Let's get going."

Saturn picked up Earth and placed her onto his back. She was still in a slumber, but she would need the rest, and they weren't certain about what was about to come either.

"Apparently," Saturn explained as he walked out of the Bioweapon door, "We're suppose to go to their warehouse. According to the map's footnotes, it stores many different kinds of weapons. Maybe we could snatch a few to use against them."

"Good idea." Uranus replied, for once actually agreeing to a decision made by Saturn. "And are you sure you can carry Earth and use your illusion magic? I can carry her if you want."
"Nah it's okay, she's my girlfriend after all, might've as well carry my unconscious SO." Saturn said, declining Uranus's offer to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
She peeked over Saturn's shoulder and looked at the bright holographic map. There were such flashy things back home, for example the city of Meka and the holographic table on the Thundercloud, but she had no experience with this kind of technology in her life before. Her whole life was revolved around tradition. She peered at the screen curiously before Saturn started walking, following the bright line indicating there they were and the path Earth marked out. At the mention of weapons, Dragon's eyes lit up. "W-weapons! Goody~" she giggled. As well as discovering new types of magic, new weapons also excited her. Although she wasn't good at technology she was alright with the futuristic weapons, laser cannons, ray guns - all that arsenal.

Dragon walked after them, stopping Saturn once in a while to adjust or reapply the herbs wrapped over her wound. Freshly chewed herbs were the best remedies for that sort of injury. It was disgusting, chewing it and basically lathering the victim in saliva but it was very effective. She smiled when Saturn rejected Uranus' offer. He seems like a good romantic partner, she thought to herself.

"And here we are, the Mothership's warehouse." Saturn said as they approached the warehouse's door. Although it was not as heavily protected as the other rooms, it was still locked with a complicated security system. His back was starting to ache in pain. Even though Earth was light, carrying her for the past forty-five minutes would have made Saturn feel like he was carrying a ton of bricks on his back.

"Hmm, this lock is actually different from the others." Uranus replied as he examined the door's lock. "I think I can break it."

He summoned one of his special swords, Nemesis, one of his sharpest swords he had in his inventory. Uranus actually owned hundreds of swords, but he stored them in a magic inventory so he did not have to carry them around. In one swift slash, he cut the lock with only the air pressure made from his own power, albeit assisted by his airbending. The door's lights turned green, allowing the group to move forward and look inside the room.

Dragon noticed Saturn struggle with the weight of Earth so she poked him on the shoulder, trying to get his attention. "If you want to, I can carry her," she murmured.

As they neared the warehouse, Dragon jumped about, excited. She pointed at the sword Uranus summoned, "May I see that?" she whispered breathlessly. It was so sharp and majestic! Her brother would be so jealous right now, it was thanks to his influence that she loved weapons. "How many more do you have?" she whispered just in time before he slashed the lock open and they peeked inside.

Saturn agreed to Dragon's offer to carry Earth. He stretched his muscles, before entering the warehouse.

Uranus noticed that Dragon was very intrigued by his sword and answered her question, "I have about another three hundred unique swords, but I don't keep track. You can take this one."
He summoned another sword and handed it to Dragon. It was still a precise and strong sword, although its value wasn't extremely high.

Unlike in the laboratory, where files seemed to be scattered everywhere and not sorted in proper piles, the warehouse was actually well-organised. Everything was stored here, even food and spare medical equipment. Crates were stacked up very high, to the point it touched the ceiling. Like with every other room they had visited, it was very well-guarded. Security lasers filled the room, which made the group have a hard time weaving themselves between each laser. At last, they found the aisle they were looking for-Weaponry.

"Hehe," Uranus chuckled excitedly, "Maybe I can finally steal a ice-sword. The other one I had was broken into pieces."
"Maybe this time I will be able to kill the Morphas without assistance." Saturn whispered gleefully.

Dragon summoned one of the shadowy heads - but she wouldn't say which element it had control of - and carefully placed Earth on it's coiled body. The head of the serpent wrapped protectively around the girl, it's slitted eyes wide open and watching for ambushes. Turning back to face Uranus, she accepted the sword held it as if it was as fragile as a toothpick, feeling the blade and weighing it, as well as giving it a few practise swings. She patted it lovingly and pushed it into the summoning circle, the blade disappearing completely, swallowed up by the runes.

Since Dragon was pretty short and thin, she easily slipped past the lasers. She didn't exactly know what they were, she had heard of lasers but not stationary security ones before. She weaved in and out, ducking under the ones near her waist and jumping over the ones around her ankle. She looked around constantly and sniffed for the aliens, she could tell that there were many around. When they reached the weapon aisle, she almost squealed with glee.

Uranus ripped open all the boxes he could find in the section. Each time he found a sword, he would secretly put it into his magic inventory. On the other hand, Saturn picked out a different scythe, which when swung, also sent out ripples of heat. As well as that, he also snatched an arm cannon for Earth when she wakes up from her unconscious state.

When they finally got what they needed, they instantly dashed out of the warehouse. Surprisingly, no Morphas came after their tails, much to the relief of the group.

"For once we didn't get shit on by any Morphas." Saturn said, as they strolled down the corridor.
"You never know," Uranus replied, crossing his arms, "They could strike at anytime, anywhere."

In the cockpit, a team of Morphas noticed the group on their screen sneaking around their ship...

"Ma'am. The group is still proceeding towards our cockpit. I have already sent some of the troops to kill them." one Morpha said to the figure who was standing on the balcony, looking over the group. It was the same figure the group has encountered.
"Call them off," The figure replied. "Let them come to the cockpit."

Feeling slightly guilty, Dragon dashed towards the boxes and looked for a weapon that would interest her. Spotting a gun that looked very much like Tiger's cannon, she picked it up and examined it. She threw it into the summoning circle and sighed, "Well, that's his souvenir," she said to herself, placing her hands on her hips and smiling. She poked around the boxes, trying to find daggers or swords that would suit her. She found nothing, all of these weapons were far too magical or simple for her. She frowned as she picked up a sword made out of a strange metal. Her eyes lighted up and she threw it into the circle again, thinking about how excited her brother Fume would be when he sees the sword she just found.

Status
Not open for further replies.