To Take Back What Was Ours... (With Sen)

• Thread starter Eletroman's Cheese
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn was awoken thanks to Dragon's violent shaking.

"How could you be so reckless?" she yelled at his face.
"Yo, I tested to see if there was a shield!" Saturn fired back. "Did you not see me testing to see if it was safe? Apparently, the shield only flicks away living beings."

He still couldn't move properly, as there were still some electricity within him, making him unable to fly or move efficiently for some time.

She slapped him across the face again, "I have never teamed up with someone so reckless! So stupid, you could have died!" She was angry that he could just assume things so easily like that. She'd never fought aliens before, her home was only full of demons. But she knew aliens had the knowledge of advanced technology, wasn't this common sense? How did he not know? Did he just assume it was a normal barrier?

"Jeez, what is it with you and slapping?" Saturn mumbled before quietly muttering, "I feel sorry for anyone who has to marry you."

Although he agreed that he made a stupid decision, at least it was better to be sure there was a barrier than to get stumped unexpectedly. But now, how will he deactivate the shield? He obviously didn't have the ability to 'hack' into things, so who should he get?

"Well, I do know someone who can break such shields," Saturn crossed his arms, "But I highly doubt he is bothered to drag his ass to this place."

Mercury. One of Saturn's fellow colleagues who was a prodigious engineer and inventor. He was back at planet Earth, probably working on his new designs. He did mention that he didn't want anyone to bother him during his two-month break, and Saturn wanted to respect his choice, so he's stuck.

Dragon blushed furiously and sat back, puffing her cheeks. "Well, at least the person I plan to marry doesn't do reckless things like you!" Sure, Tiger was rash and restless, but at least he wouldn't charge headfirst into a dangerous looking barrier. He would probably charge at the front lines of an army or a row of cannons but definitely not a barrier surrounded by lightning bolts.

Saturn snorted sarcastically. Now that he was feeling a bit better and could actually feel his wings, he flew back into the battlefield, defeating more Morphas that came in his way.

"I wonder if there are any good engineers who are still alive," Saturn said to himself. Mistoreria was a city of technological progress, so logically, he expected quite a number of engineers/inventors/physicists/etc. to be around the area.

(wow I'm having writer's block *sob sob sob*)

"Engineer? I can get a frend of mine to come here and help us, if you want. But I don't think he has worked wth alien technology before," she said thoughtfully. That's right, Horse was the tech expert, he hated te battlefield and was often found cooped up in a special room filled woth computers hacking MMORPGs and getting all the fancy gear or finding information for missions.

"YES!" Saturn shouted in happiness. "Take me to that friend of yours."

Hopefully, he makes it here in one piece, Saturn thought. Right now, there were body parts of humans everywhere. From people's calves to people's long tubes of intestines, it was caught in all sorts of places, even in the bin. Such sight would disgust and might even traumatise a person to the point that s/he would regurgitate what s/he had for lunch and the Hydrochloric Acid in hi/r's stomach onto the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
She squatted down and began drawing characters on the building, her finger leaving a trail of golden light. She drew circles connected by lines and runes, making sure they were correct and pecise. She was drawing a portal, one of the easiest rune circles to learn. When she joined the outer ring, she sat back and smiled to herself. "Now we just have to wait."

Saturn sat down and crossed his legs. He was a patient fellow when it came to situations like this, so he didn't complain about how much of a turtle Dragon was.

However, the way she was summoning this 'engineer' seemed rather suspicious. Does she own their life? Or even created the creatures he saw her using earlier she owns? But whatever the case might've been, he was found Dragon's abilities very astonishing.

The circles glowed blue, and Dragon laughed breathlessly, relieved he was actually going to help her. The torso of a young pale Asian man rose from the circle. He had long black hair that grew up to his waist, which he tied into a long ponytail that looked quite good on him. He peered at Dragon with his dark brown eyes, "What do you want?" he said.

"Oh, Horse! Thank goodness! I was wondering if we can use your knowledge of technology and help us fix this...mess," she poined behind him.

Horse turned his head around and saw the ruins of the city, as well as the aliens that were jumping around in the distance. He scrunched his nose, "I don't care about fighting."

"Please? I promise you won't be involved in any fights," she pressed her palms together and bowed frantically.

Horse rolled his eyes, "Oh, alright. This better be quick, I found a new MOBA to mess around with." Using his slim arms he pushed the rest of his body up. Horse wasn't just a normal man, he was centuar. But instead of a normal equine body, he had one made out of wires and metal plates - creating a mechanical body for himself. This was because he was born weak, and had to make a suitable body to train in. He looked at Saturn suspiciously, "Who are you?"

"I am Saturn. A freelance bounty hunter who decided to tag along with you friend here so we can save the city." Saturn introduced himself to Horse, and offered his hand, to show that he didn't mean any harm.

"You might think there's nothing to save anymore as this city is clearly in complete disorder" he continued, "But the aliens are trying to take over the city and I need to get rid of them."

Saturn explained to Horse about his plan to deactivate the shield in order to gain access beyond the clouds. He was hopeful that he would agree and hoped that the process wouldn't take too long

Horse crossed his arms and pawed the ground impaitently with his mechanical hooves. "Alright, I understand. and how should we deactivate this shield? Where is the control panel?" he questioned. He looked at the wings the boy had and Dragon's ones. "I can't fly like you two. I hope the thing controling the barrier isn't in the sky."

"It probably is in the sky," Saturn looked up. Yeah, Morphas might fall for a few weak illusions, but they wouldn't be dumb enough to casually leave the control panel back at Earth. In fact, they probably had the control panel above the clouds, so no one could tamper with it but them.

"If that's the case," Saturn was deep in thought, "Maybe you could make something that could potentially deactivate the barrier without needing to reach for the sky?"

Saturn knew such request was extremely demanding and rather difficult, but if the guy can't fly to help them defect the shield, what other plan could he use?

"If you can get me the materials, yeah. If not, then I can't help you. I have MOBA to get back to and noobs to troll." He continued to paw the ground. He listed the parts he needed by counting off his fingers. "I need a few wires, rods, electricty generater - a small one will do and screws and stuff."

Saturn flew off to find everything Horse needed.

While he was gathering the materials and fighting off multiple Morphas, his stomach churned at the sight of the corpses dangling around the city. It was a terrible sight. Not one small speck on the ground wasn't covered in human blood. Not one skyscraper had no organs sliding down the glass panes. Not one tree had no intestines wrapped around it like a christmas tree decoration.

The air stank of putrid rottening flesh, making him feel physically queezy. In fact, he thought the smell was worse than the sight of the bodies. It got to a point where the smell on the ground completely overwhelmed him that he actually had to fly up just to get some clean air.

Finally, what should've taken half-an-hour instead of two hours, he retrieved the items Horse needed to hack into the control panel of the shield.

"Please don't tell me I missed something," Saturn said to Horse, "I really don't want to go back down, it's a stink bomb gone wrong down there."

Since Saturn was going to take a while, Horse went back into the portal to get his laptop before returning. When Saturn came back he was slamming the floor, his face full of anger. "This stupid League of Legends game only has one centuar champion?! That's discrimination! Blasphemy!"

Dragon sighed, "I don't play games, Horse. I have no idea what on earth you are talking about."

As Satun gave the items to Horse, he took them and thanked him angrily, before hopping back into the portal with his now smashed laptop. He returned about ten minutes later with what seemed like a remote with a big red button and two rods sticking out of it. "Since it's alien technilogy, I don't know how it works completely, so I can't hack into it. But, by pressing this button it can temporarily mess with the machine sending signals to the barrier controller in the actual Mothershio and disable it for about ten minutes. During this time you'll have to break in and smash the barrier controller to disable it completely." He handed the machine to Saturn and crossed his arms. "Are we done now? Can I go home and complain to Riot Games?"

"That'll do for us," Saturn replied. "Ten minutes would allow us enough time to get there"

Saturn reached out to shake Horse's hand and took the machine. After they find and infiltrate the mothershio (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL), he would obviously be one step closer to force them to retreat.

"Thanks once again!" Saturn shouted back to Horse, "We'll be on our way!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Horse pawed the ground as he took the boy's hand and shook it. He nodded his farewell to Dragon and walked back into the portal, the circles under him disappearing.

Dragon waited until the circles disappeared completely before following Saturn.

"And we're here," Saturn said to Dragon. It didn't take long for them to reach the face of the barrier.

The barrier was still littered with thundering red bolts of doom. Saturn wasn't sure if the machine made by Horse works, as they obviously hadn't done a test run. But at this moment, he didn't have a much of a choice.

"Okay, let's see if this shit works." Saturn inched his finger onto the big red button and pressed it.
At first he couldn't see any difference, but about a minute passed by, and the lightning bolts disappeared one by one. The sound of thunder decreasing slowly. After about five minutes, clouds became white again, with no bolts sticking out. Saturn sighed in relief and flew into the fluffy clouds.

"As fast as you can," Saturn yelled to Dragon, "We don't know how thick the wall, so try not to take any breaks in the clouds."

She watched as Horse's machine did its job, the bolts disappeared one by one, the unusual coloration of the clouds went away as well. Saturn flew into the clouds and Dragon followed closely behind, making sure she didn't lose sight of him. She nodded at his request. Did he really think she would take a break at a crucial moment like this? She shook her head, what an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.