To save a kingdom

He mused for a moment over her question, pondering it before speaking, "At least six years..." He replied regrettably, gently moving with her doing his best to avoid stepping on her toes. His eyes fell upon hers, admiring the hues, admiring her dark hair. The king was smitten with her, that was for certain. Though it'd be hard to blame him with a woman such as she. "Did you dance often, when you were home?" He questioned, simply curious of it.

"6 years? wow.. we simply must get more out of your schedule then just business.. with me here you will have more fun" she stated with a smile as they moved to the beat. She could tell it had been a while, but he wasn't half bad. "Yes.. I danced at almost every celebration, my peoples legacy dates back to the Egyptians we've kept our roots alive by continuing to belly dance just as they do, along with other traditional dances. I wouldn't say im the best dancer by far but.. Ive had my share of experience" she replied softly, looking into his eyes as she spoke -his eyes were soft despite his serious facade. Something in them had her simply entranced.

"I'm sure I will my dear. I'm sure I will." He replied with a smile, nodding to her while they moved about the floor. He cantered his head slightly listening to her speak before a grin appeared. "Hrmmm I have to wonder if those skills transfer to the bed." It was simply a tease, wanting to see her reaction to it as they danced, though the thought of it did fill his thoughts for the time being.

His next words surprised her, she hadnt expected him to say such things, especially in such an open setting, yet the fact that she did excited her, complimenting how bold he was. "Well I would not know.. as a princess I was to be saved only for marriage.. I wonder how well my king is in that department as well.. surely a man as serious as yourself couldn't be too crazy in bed" She whispered against his ear teasingly. She was sure he was amazing in bed, however teasing him was entertaining. She wondered in her head how they could speak so freely about intimacy, thinking maybe it was the alcohol. Whatever it was she enjoyed it.

The king didn't much care. All knew he would have sex with her, why was it shameful? No the less he smiled at her words. "Oh you will find out my dear." He spoke simply, knowing full well he could be a handful in more ways than one. Glancing about a moment he let his hand on her hip slip back to her rear as he gave it a quick squeeze. Sure it was a bit fueled by the alcohol but still.

She smiled at his words, not knowing full well what she was getting into, however knowing that she was definitely in for something. She giggled quietly as he squeezed her rear, understanding full well what it represented -and she felt the same. Adalia was now lusting for her handsome king, wondering when he would bed her. Adalia then wrapped her arms around him tightly, removing space between them as her chest pressed against his, she gave him a small yet meaningful kiss, while swaying to the beat of the music, her hips moving slightly sensually, The alcohol in her own system giving her the confidence to do so

He smiled as she pulled near, the kiss being returned deeply as he held her to him. His grasp remained upon her rump, keeping those wonderful hips of hers to his own while he shuddered slightly. Ravenor slowly pulled back, looking down at the girl before he simply lifted her, scooping her just behind her knees and holding her to his chest as the few remaining guests lifted a toast to them, knowing his intent. "Come my dear." He spoke, though she had no option in it as he held her, carrying her back through the castle, bringing his lips to her cheek and jaw.

The kisses he planted on her jaw made her shiver while he carried her to their room no doubt. She looked up to him, a lustful gleam in her eyes as she shifted herself in his arms so that she could return his kiss with one of her own,a soft one planted on his jawline as well. The man seemed to be carrying her with ease, which didnt surprise her in the slightest because of all the muscle he owned. Two guards on each side of the doors leading to their room hastily opened it, knowing full well the intentions the newly weds had as well. They could barely keep their hands off each other at the party, so she knew tonight would be a long night. "Have a good night Your majesty, and your highness" the guard on the right murmured with a soft smile to the both of them as the doors closed behind them. Adalia was relieved they were finally alone, for the canine theme which surrounded his room made her feel something close to a dog in heat, She was excited for what was to come.

Ravenor only granted the guard a nod, not wanting to waste any energy he had on anyone but his wife. As the door closed he quickly laid her upon the floor, letting her relax into the soft bear pelts that lay upon it while his hands eagerly ran over her form, seeking the ties to her dress. His fingertips deftly untying it while his lips met her neck, suckling, kissing and nipping at it. He was lost to lust, to the dominance that his kind was known for yet he didn't harm her. His eyes lifting to look at hers, almost predatory.

Adalia let a quiet moan escape her lips as he nipped and sucked at the sensitive places on her neck, running her fingers through his hair, caressing his scalp. She could feel his hands explore her body, undoing all of the lace and ties which held her dress together. She also let her hands explore until they found his chest, letting her fingers search until they found the buttons on his shirt, undoing them one by one. Her fingers were unsteady as they continued mostly because of nervousness but also excitement.

Ravenor released a slight possessive growl as she ran her fingers through his hair. His eyes falling closed while he began to pull her dress from her, careful not to shred it in the process. His lips moved from her as he brought her dress up over her hips and up under her arms, his lips moving to kiss at her navel while his hands began to remove her undergarments with far less delicacy, quite literally ripping them from her.

Adalia moaned quietly as he kissed at her navel, listening to his growls -if she hadn't known better, she would say he was half of a wolf, and she couldn't deny she liked that about her king. She shuddered as he ripped her undergarments from her, knowing he wouldn't hurt her, yet his dominance kept surprising her, thrilling her, making her want him more. She sat up slowly, so that she could unbutton his shirt all of the way, and then help him take it completely off before crashing her lips against his, kissing him with much more confidence and will power as her fingers worked at getting his pants off as well.

Ravenor took pride in his 'wolven' heritage. Some legends claimed his line were born of the wolves of old that took the forms of men. None the less he rose to let her remove his shirt, his eyes staring down into her own before she kissed him. His hands moving to her sides, running along her flesh while she removed his pants, freeing all of his strong form for her to see and touch while he pushed her back down onto the pelt. His lips finding her throat nipping and suckling at it while his hands trailed low, running along her inner thighs.

Adalia once again runs her fingers through his hair with one hand, encouraging his teasing of her neck while her other hand runs along his chest, letting her hand travel lower and lower at a slow pace, her breath hitching as his hands ran along her inner thighs. She opened them more, encouraging his actions and giving more access to her body. Her traveling hand finally made its way to his member, blushing as she gripped it softly, yet firmly, stroking it slowly as she felt her lower regions getting hot while his fingers explored her thighs.

Ravenor looked surprised as she grasped him, the slight boldness of the action taking him off guard before he brought a hand up between her legs, cupping her maidenhood and rubbing his palm lightly against it while his lips found their way to her collarbone, nipping and sucking at the flesh, knowing he was leaving marks.

As he left marks on her flesh, Adalia couldn't help but feel he was making his territory, and by this actions she felt slightly flattered. As his hand rubbed against her, she moaned softly, continuing to stroke him, just with slightly more of a pace -she herself was surprised with her own actions, yet she couldn't take them back now nor did she want to.

He smiled, listening to her moans made him all the more happy and enticed before he pulled her hand from him, using his other to guide himself to her. "Now you become my wife." He spoke with the same possessiveness as he moved his hips into her, knowing he should hold back and take it easy upon the poor maiden beneath him.

Adalia listened to his words as he began to make his way inside her. She bit her bottom lip to suppress any moans that would surely have been a bit loud had she not. Adalia couldn't deny that there was pain, however there was also immense pleasure. She let her fingers to his back, holding on to him tightly as her hips moved slowly to help him push his way inside, not wanting to just lay there like a statue. As he pushed deeper she could not help but let soft whimpers escape her lips as he took her virginity. The deeper he went the more her nails dug into his back she did not mean to hurt him, however the feeling was intense.

Rave or shuddered, amazed by her tightness, amazed that she was actually helping to draw him in. His eyes fell closed, growling against her neck. With her nails digging into his back he arched slightly, broad shoulders splayed slightly while he lifted his eyes to her. She was takin it far better than he could have expected her to. Once more he attacked her neck, kissing and nipping in a passionate assault, as if she were his prey. His hips soon met hers, his length fully embedded within her leaving his legs quivering slightly before he drew back and pushed back in a bit rougher than before.

Adalia gasped quietly once he thrusted in her the second time with less mercy than before -the pain mixed with the pleasure of it all as he stretched her. The feeling of pleasure, outweighed the feeling of pain therefore she was ready and willing for him to go at whatever pace he wanted, she would suck it up and take it like every woman had to in their life time. "Ravenor.." she moaned softly her entrance squeezing around him as her legs intertwined around his waist while he thrusted. She didnt mean to sound so loud when she had moaned, however this was something she could barely help as their hips continued to meet over and over. His growling excited her -his dominance was intoxicating.