Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OddlyEverAfter

Original poster
Ok, so if this goes through it will be the first group rp I have created for the site so if anyone has any tips or helpful advice I'd love to hear it!

So for the rp idea I'm thinking about having a school for gifted youngsters with powers. Not everyone in the world have developed super powers but there are a few special individuals who are lucky enough to attend the top of the top school for young heros.

I'm thinking about having 5-8 students and 3-4 teachers. If anyone is interested feel free to post here or pm me. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them!

I have been pulled back to my roots. This my friend could become something rather interesting over time. ~

The idea is pretty broad but there would be a lot to do nevertheless. I am interested in helping developing this story into something smexy!

I'd be interested in helping out as well! :D

Thanks for the support ^-^ If I can get a few more people who are interested I'll start working on the ooc page.

I'd be interested in a teaching role. I like premises like this

Do you want paragraph, sentence, or multi paragraph responses? Depending on response length, I may join.

I prefer paragraph to multi paragraph responses depending on the on the situation in the rp. I'm not fond of one liners.

I'm interested!

Hey! I'm definitely interested in joining as a student!

Sweet so I'll be setting up the ooc page tomorrow ^-^ The rp's still open so if anyone else wants to join feel welcome!

Hey gang! I got the OOC page up here. Please read the first post and set up your bio, no rush, and if you guys have any suggestions or tips for me please let me know, like I've said before this will be the first group rp I've set up on this site. Also, I don't have a good name for the school yet, if you guys have a good name let me know!

Does the world run on one type of superpower (e.g. everyone has the X-gene, everyone has a 'quirk') or is there variety in such, such as some people having magic, some people possessing mysterious genes, some people using technology, etc.

There are only a few people in the world who actually have superpowers and it works more like "quirks" from My Hero Academia (Great anime/manga, highly recommended.) So it will just be a select number of students who have acquired superpowers. Normally the powers will manifest when a child reaches 13 for this world but physical mutations don't have to count as powers. As an example, my character has wings but his actual power is a healing and fire ability.

To clarify, the teachers would also have abilities?

Yes, the teachers will also have powers, they will have more control over them than the students do as well, since they're adults.

And also, what are the limitations on quirks? Does it have to be something specifically mentioned in My Hero Academia?

The only limitation I'm setting is that you shouldn't have more than 2 powers, like you can have different ways of using your powers but I don't want someone who has power over all the elements. Just don't go too crazy.

Can we include a fc and if so, do you have preference?

Sure, a picture of your character is optional on the character sheet. I normally go with anime for mine but you're free to do what you like.

I would also be interested in this. I always like things with these sorts of simple but open premises.

Status
Not open for further replies.