Tint the Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder! Make sure to watch this thread! Updates and all:

I'm waiting on @NyanCat15 to post his intro, so please post as soon as possible. If not then I'll just post.

School started and aside from that I'm working on a story, so my posting speeds may slow down. The RP will go on, though.

Reactions: RafaDark
^///^ your welcome, I can't let an RP so awesomely cool like this turn to dust.

I Posted in Nyancat's profile this Tuesday:
Yo NyanCat15 ^^ Don't forget to post on the Facility RP and your intro on the Tint the Void RP ^=^ Just to warn you ^=^

he answered:
sorry ive just been procrastinating bc i dont know what to write on either one of those haha :'D

I Posted in Nyancat's profile this Tuesday:
Yo NyanCat15 ^^ Don't forget to post on the Facility RP and your intro on the Tint the Void RP ^=^ Just to warn you ^=^

he answered:
sorry ive just been procrastinating bc i dont know what to write on either one of those haha :'D
When he's ready he can post. But I don't recommend waiting too long because he'd have to read everything he's missing out on. I did a general update to keep the RP alive.

It's already my turn? Sorry if I let you waiting...>.< I'll post in a bit, got a few things to do...

Sorry I can't post today... I'm so sorry, I was ending my things and now I'm totally spent... I'm really sorry, I'll post tomorrow when I wake up, sorry once again...

Sorry if I haven't posted. This week has gotten so filled up because of long class hours and other engagements I have to fit in. But I promise to throw an update tomorrow the latest.

@RafaDark you can post now since the site is back up. Such bad timing to have it go down like that but eh

Sorry for this huge delay >.< I had a birthday to go and I got a new addicting game to play so... I'm so sorry >.< . I'll post at night... TT.TT Sorry again...

Okay, but please schedule your post accordingly next time

Okay, but please schedule your post accordingly next time
SO SORRY TT.TT My net wasn't opening today... I stood all noon and almost all the morning trying to enter in the site, even Google wasn't opening TT.TT I'll post tomorrow when I get home if I don't have nowhere to go tomorrow >.< I'm having a lot of things to do and also homeworks are trying to kill me... I'll try my best to stay balanced between RP and IRL stuffs ^^ So I'll post tomorrow! If everything go fine!! And everything will go fine!!!

So sorry for not posting >.< Once again my internet wasn't working and something new and worse happened, my PC wasn't helping, all the time turning itself off, so sorry I'll try to post tomorrow... I'm so sorry TT.TT

I'll update the RP on saturday! We're finally moving on to some real crafting with risks and consequences. Our characters are no longer outsiders after confronting their first aberration...!

My posting speeds, unfortunately, will slow down quite a bit because of college. But I'll still update on the weekends if it really boils down to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.